Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom

• Witnessed ET

• slw84

• Mr. Adele

Its hard not to cry seeing Katy at #25 when she should be TOP 5 :'(

Oh well, better not flop a second time, fatty :fish2: 

On 12/14/2017 at 6:05 PM, Green said:

I think Divide has chances to reach the million mark tsoo by the end of the year

I think that the chances of him reaching 1 M are at least 95% in Ed's favour. 

15. Harry - 368k

17. Drake - 361k

Harry released 2 months later

ezgif.com-resize.gif

What's up with all the soundtracks? Especially GOTG, from ****in 2014! Was it sold as a double album with GOTG2?

My faves being #2 and #3 females :clap3: 

Edited by Katy V.!

So everybody is busy dragging Katy while she made the Top 25, 3rd biggest female album of the year and let's pretend Miley, Kesha, Demi, Kelly, Lana, Lorde, Fergie, Nelly, Gwen, Halsey didn't release the same year  :skull:

5 hours ago, The Best One Yet said:

So everybody is busy dragging Katy while she made the Top 25, 3rd biggest female album of the year and let's pretend Miley, Kesha, Demi, Kelly, Lana, Lorde, Fergie, Nelly, Gwen, Halsey didn't release the same year  :skull:

Who of those are considered bigger than her?

5 hours ago, The Best One Yet said:

let's pretend out of all the ladies you listed that she was not a main pop girl as recent as 3 years ago and had more #1 hits than all these ladies combined. I mean Miley's decline is major too but the other girls were either past prime or never really a main pop girl

let's pretend that most of the main pop girls not releasing this year until either the last quarter or not at all doesn't make her just cracking the top 25 at #25 even more evident of her decline.

Let's not oversell the 3rd biggest female during a noncompetitive a list year. Pink outsold Katy in weeks and Taylor probably based on preorders.

Just hope Katy has a comeback next era:celestial3:

Edited by slw84

Sales are over. This list definitely doesn’t feel relevant to what was actually the 25 most popular albums of 2017.

Funny how Taylor is the 1st and Katy the last on that list lol.

I'm surprised Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Adele and Beyoncé are not in it considering they've all been selling a lot this year I think.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.