Eargasm's Best of 2017 - The full list

Eargasm

Angel and Bon Appatit are bops :jamming: Happy to see Astrid S here :party: Demi and Dua :date:

Just now, K$Ellie said:

Angel and Bon Appatit are bops :jamming: Happy to see Astrid S here :party: Demi and Dua :date:

Wow at our tastes!

More bops from your faves to come yet! :flame:

Eargasm_10.png

I just do not get the hate for this song. It is a perfect follow-up to Mind of Mine.

The lyrics are cringe AF and there's a little too much Sia for my liking but overall it's a great lovesong.

Eargasm_10.png

I was rooting for Steff so hard with this song. She has amazing rapping skills and this song shows she can carry a tune too

Eargasm_10.png

These guys are so versatile and this track gives us a full urban production. At first it didn't stand out much to me but it GREW on me so much that its one of my favourite bops from Snakehips,

As soon as I heard the album I knew this song was Dua's best chance at a smash and look where we are today :)I love this even more becuase of the ICONIC video

Eargasm_10.png

Charlie is a SNACK. And he can produce/write his own songs. I love a self made man :cm:

Anyway this song is probably his best song ever and he wont top it this era.

Mary came back with a vengeance this year. This song is gorgeous and should have been the first single (not that it matters cause it wouldn't have charted still nnn  ). I love the outro of the song which leads into the next song on the album which is equally as magnificent.

But if you haven't heard this song, you should. Mary's voice alone on this song powerfully carries the pain. Oh this song :smitten:

Eargasm_10.png

Becky G surprised us all this year with this slutty spanish bop. I had no idea what this song was about until some good sis on here enlightened me. Regardless issa BOP.

This was unexpected from Kesha. Usually I'm ok with piano bops but they're just that.

Praying snatched every hair on my body. Its a piano bop but its so deep, perosnal and well written - I love the lyrics 

Eargasm_10.png

When this song dropped and before I heard it I thought 'ok, he's gone and sold out'.

But this song fits his whole vibe and it slays more than most pop girls' releases this year

Eargasm_10.png

My favourite Dua bop and the best song on her album. Gosh I didn't realise how much I enjoyed this girl's music until I looked at my list and saw she has 3 songs in my top 140 songs.

This song is so upbeat and nostalgic to the 90's. This is what Mariah's #Beautiful should have been

Eargasm_10.png

A lot of artists need to study Iggy and learn a thing or two from her. This was such an underrated CERTIFIED BOP. She came back hard and better on every aspect (except maybe the video) and Digital Distortion would have slayed

Eargasm_10.png

This song I blasted everyday during summer and I still NEVER skip it when it comes on. Luda's flow is on point and the whole song takes me back to the early 00s.

If you are yet to hear this bop, click play and get your life

Eargasm_10.png

This song blessed me in the rainy days of spring and like every other drake singing bop I got into it real quick. It never gets old and it always makes me feel someway because it hits a personal 'sweet spot'.

Although I just can't take the song as seriously after seeing the video of the Night King bopping to it

Eargasm_10.png

Although I love the original, I only got into it because of the Snakehips remix. In case you hadn't guessed I'm mad about them and everything they touch.

They managed to keep the vulnerability and melancholy of the original and spun it into this beautiful distorted electronic instrumental. 

Feel free to comment and leave your opinions and disagreements

Top 5 will be revealed later :1stplace::2ndplace::3rdplace:

Eargasm_10.png

Although this song was originally meant for Selena, I can't see anybody else pulling this off as flawlessly as Ryan did. I'm so pissed this wasn't promoted because this was a surefire and deserved no. 1 on the billboard

This was exactly the sound I wanted from Halsey. Her voice on that melody and instrumental are perfect fits. I hear the resemblance to Needed Me but that disappeared once i heard the official instrumental (i have most of the album instrumentals, they're gorgeous ).

I listened to nothing but this song for a week when it came out.

Passionfruit is epic :alexz:  

Sam Smith + Dua Lipa :clap3: 

Eargasm_10.png

I can gaurantee y'all ain't heard this one. It came out at the top of the year and it swept me off my feet. This song makes me feel in love. It's so beautiful, dark and causes a dopamine rush

Zedd and Alessia snappedT. The production on this song is gorgeous and unique. From the humming in the background that gives you a religious experience to the clock ticking that is just perfect. 

Also zedd is a SNACK.

53 minutes ago, ColdKeane said:

Passionfruit is epic :alexz:  

Sam Smith + Dua Lipa :clap3: 

Thanks bby

Disco **** top 20 :alexz: New Rules slaying :clap3: Dusk Till Dawn is a nice lil bop :jamming:

Praying missing the top 10 :jonny: Glad it's so high tho :heart2: Lost In Your Light is good but :rip:

Yaaaaassss Now Or Never :jonny4: Wonder what the #1 is :duca:

31 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

Disco **** top 20 :alexz: New Rules slaying :clap3: Dusk Till Dawn is a nice lil bop :jamming:

Praying missing the top 10 :jonny: Glad it's so high tho :heart2: Lost In Your Light is good but :rip:

Yaaaaassss Now Or Never :jonny4: Wonder what the #1 is :duca:

Lost in your light is my favourite Dua song ever and Halsey came and slayed me so hard this year!

I'll probably post #1 when I'm in bed in a couple of hours :1stplace:

Yasss New Rules and Lost In your Light :alexz:

Disco T*ts :flame:

Now or Never and Praying :clap3:

Eargasm_10.png

This is my number 1 because it's such a fresh song that makes be happy. Calvin is a SNACK, Migos can ROT and Frank I'm indifferent too. 

This one is all about the music.

Hope you enjoyed xx

Next up:

50 Best ALBUM TRACKS of 2017

53 minutes ago, ARTPØP said:

Yasss New Rules and Lost In your Light :alexz:

Disco T*ts :flame:

Now or Never and Praying :clap3:

I'm proud of my taste :'(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.