Witness1.3's Top 50 | 7.11.20 | Finally Got Back That Smile!

witness1.3

Thinking Bout You and One Last Times :chick3: Amazing songs

61 weeks for Roar :jonny2: Coachella is such a bop :jamming:

Eyes Closed and Malibu's huge jump :clap3: Lust For Life and Hard times up a bit too :heart2:

Now Or Never and I Got You falling hard :'( Green Light, Sta, Symphony and Lipgloss :emofish:

Bronze for Lust For Life and Malibu :fish1: Roar going 2x Diamond :jonny:

One Last Time, Green Light and Thinking Bout You gold :smitten2:

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• witness1.3

• K$Ellie

• Remmy

• Lazuli

Top Posters In This Topic

Bon Appetit #1 :clap3:Swish Swish launching to #3 :duca: The Cure slipping :dancehall: Chained To The Rhythm, ha longevity! :jonny3: I Feel It Coming & No Promises stable :katie2:It Ain't Me & Cut To The Feeling top 10 :party: Malibu jumping 15 spots, coming for top 10 :gaycat2:Lust For Life rising :fan: Slide & Don't Let Me Be Yours moving up :oh: Symphony freefalling :noparty: So Good stable :smile: TG4M dropping 6 spots :tsk: Thinking Bout You & One Last Time have a whole new meaning :weeps: Love stable :flower: Green Light & I Would Like slipping :shutup: Side To Side re-entering :sats:These Katy classics all rising! :keir: John Wayne, True Disaster & Touch all falling off is unacceptable :soda:Bon Appetit 2x platinum :smitten2: Swish Swish platinum already :jamming: Cut To The Feeling silver :eatpopcorn: Malibu gold :heart2: Lust For Life bronze :angelo: Thinking Bout You & One Last Time gold :weeps: Green Light gold :smitten: Roar 2x diamond :clap3: Witness, Teenage Dream, So Good, Queen Elizabitch & Dangerous Woman :celestial4:

Edited by dangerousbutera

Comments

Spoiler
On 5/27/2017 at 6:50 AM, T.O.A.D.S. said:

Katy having 3/5 spots in the top 5.

That's a pretty big jump for Malibu. I'm guessing the payola kicked in and the good sis is now on power rotation? :fan:

Katy is going to completely dominate the top 15 when Witness comes out for like 6 weeks :eddie:

I actually have a playlist of like 10-15 songs from my chart that I like the most currently or are new releases, and Malibu is on it, so I guess it is on power rotation :-*

On 5/27/2017 at 11:22 PM, Remmy said:

cupcakKe x3, Gaga, Tove, Betty out :cries: I actually enjoy every single returnee + debut :clap3: Coachella is just okay tho
Thinking Bout You and One Last Time :worship2: Both are in Ari's top 5 best songs for suuure
Bon Appetit taking the #1 spot :katie: Definitely the weakest part of the Witness era thus far

Sad to see John Wayne, True Disaster, Spider-Man Dick, and LGBT go. But they were on the chart since October, so they had incredible longetivity.

Coachella is actually garbage, hence the #48 debut after 2 weeks of eligibility :dies:

Thinkin Bout You and One Last Time are so special now :heart2:

Honestly, Katy could release a single of farting sounds and it would go #1 on my chart :ahh: But really, Bon Appetit did grow on me after a month.

On 5/28/2017 at 9:09 AM, Lazuli said:

Cut To The Feeling top 10 :alexz: 

Malibu and Lust For Life and Hard Times rising :duca: 

CTTF was about to freefall into oblivion and the good sis Carly actually came through and released it!

Malibu is going in strong, hower LFL and HT are stalling :'(

On 5/28/2017 at 4:46 PM, K$Ellie said:

Thinking Bout You and One Last Times :chick3: Amazing songs

61 weeks for Roar :jonny2: Coachella is such a bop :jamming:

Eyes Closed and Malibu's huge jump :clap3: Lust For Life and Hard times up a bit too :heart2:

Now Or Never and I Got You falling hard :'( Green Light, Sta, Symphony and Lipgloss :emofish:

Bronze for Lust For Life and Malibu :fish1: Roar going 2x Diamond :jonny:

Coachella is not a bop. I mean its been in my library for 2 weeks and it just now debuted, and it debuted at #48 :fan:

Roar kinda refuses to die lmfao.

Malibu is coming for top 5, but I'm afraid its gonna miss it because every song in the top 5 has such a huge lead.

Now or Never was never my cup of tea :fan:

Roar finally went 2x Diamond after I combined the album version and single version.

On 5/28/2017 at 5:16 PM, dangerousbutera said:

Bon Appetit #1 :clap3:Swish Swish launching to #3 :duca: The Cure slipping :dancehall: Chained To The Rhythm, ha longevity! :jonny3:

Thinking Bout You & One Last Time have a whole new meaning :weeps: 

Green Light & I Would Like slipping :shutup: 

John Wayne, True Disaster & Touch all falling off is unacceptable :soda:

Bon Appetit, bebe! :fan: Swish Swish coming for #1 too, Katy her incomparable power! 

Chained to the Rhythm is really about to be my most successful song of all time, it's got every record except most weeks in the top 10, which it will easily get.

TBY and OLT are so special now :biblio:

I haven't listened to I Would Like for a long time so I don't know how its been sitting in the bottom 10 for like a whole month now :dies:

I'm surprised John Wayne clocked in 29 weeks despite peaking #7 and True Disaster 31 weeks. It was there time to go tbh.

8 hours ago, Theresa May said:

Bon Appetit #1 :clap3: Swish Swish is coming for her, though :fan:

Halsey kinda dying :skull: wow @ Malibu and CTTF leaping though. Slay @ you also spamming CTTF even before it was actually released, it sounds really weird now though :jonny:

TG4M is kinda okay honestly :chick1: particularly considering how garbage the rest of the album is :flower:

33rd is my favourite on Queen Elizabitch :katie2: poor Cumshot and Touch though :weeps:

Bon Appetit might get in a second week at #1... it's really close right now. Swish Swish kinda got really old for me really fast.

Now or Never should revive a little since HFK release week, and Eyes Closed is moving up and Strangers will debut!

I'm so used to the movie version of CTTF, it does sound weird listening to the full version now :rip:

33rd is such a bop, why won't she make a video for it yet!?:confused:

Edited by witness1.3

Katy Perry slaying with the #1 and #3 song :duca:

Cut To The Feeling and Malibu are great songs :clap3:

Ariana Grande's revival :fish1:

comment on my c/d

Bon Appetit #1 :clap3: Swish Swish is coming for her, though :fan:

Halsey kinda dying :skull: wow @ Malibu and CTTF leaping though. Slay @ you also spamming CTTF even before it was actually released, it sounds really weird now though :jonny:

TG4M is kinda okay honestly :chick1: particularly considering how garbage the rest of the album is :flower:

33rd is my favourite on Queen Elizabitch :katie2: poor Cumshot and Touch though :weeps:

June 3rd 2017

The Birthday Countdown!

WZKltvg.png

In a very close race, Katy Perry replaces herself at the #1 as her collaboration with Nicki Minaj Swish Swish overtakes her own Bon Appetit. Swish Swish becomes Katy Perry’s ninth #1 hit, and Nicki Minaj’s first. Katy Perry also becomes the second artist to replace herself at #1, after Ellie Goulding did it with two songs in 2015 (Lost and Found-Codes) and four songs in 2016 (My Blood-Don’t Panic-Don’t Need Nobody-On My Mind).

After only spending one week at the #1 spot, Bon Appetit by Katy Perry and Migos moves down one spot to #2, but remains steady in plays. Carly Rae Jepsen continues to race up the charts, as Cut To The Feeling reaches a new peak of #3, and becomes her first song to reach the top three. Ellie Goulding and Kygo’s collab and previous chart topper First Time moves down two spots to #4. On its seventieth Chained To The Rhythm by Katy Perry and Skip Marley stays at #5, and becomes the song to stay the longest amount of time in the top five. Lady Gaga’s previous chart topper The Cure falls again two spots to #6. No Promises by Cheat Codes and Demi Lovato stays at its peak of #7 for a third week. Miley Cyrus’s lead single Malibu enters into the top ten at #8, and pushes Kygo and Selena Gomez’s song It Ain’t Me down to #9. Rounding out the top ten is Hard Times by Paramore, which is Paramore’s debut song on the chart, and their first song to reach the top ten.

Currently five songs in the top ten peaked in the #1 spot. Halsey scores the highest debut of the week as her collab with Lauren Jauregui Strangers enters at #20. Halsey has three other songs debut at the bottom of the chart (100 Letters, Alone, Heaven In Hiding). The biggest gainer of the week is Ariana Grande’s One Last Time which jumps 34-23. The biggest faller is TG4M by Zara Larsson, moving 28-44.

kr9fAFp.png

Dm6NwuI.png

bS7VooK.png

qIWifrl.png

bjsW9JT.png

8C2iyfe.png

(from now on, I will only display chart data for current singles, and not catalog songs)

I Would Like Zara Larsson

40-28-17-14-16-13-15-11-11-21-28-16-15-15-16-36-38-40-39-42-40-41-OUT

Certification: Silver

Peak: 11(x2)

WOC: 22

Ain’t My Fault Zara Larsson

27-16-8-5-11-2-3-4-4-4-5-8-11-13-10-15-22-28-24-28-36-49-OUT

Certification: Gold

Peak: 2(x1)

WOC: 22

Human Touch Betty Who

45-34-29-25-13-21-14-13-23-27-38-36-48-45-50-OUT

Certification: Bronze

Peak: 13(x2)

WOC: 15

President Ellie Goulding

29-17-14-14-17-42-OUT

Peak: 14(x2)

WOC: 6

YwztgdM.png

Bon Appetit Katy Perry feat. Migos

5x Platinum

Cut To The Feeling Carly Rae Jepsen

Platinum

The Cure Lady Gaga

Platinum

Hard Times Paramore

Bronze

Eyes Closed Halsey

Bronze

Rockabye Clean Bandit feat. Sean Paul/Anne Marie

Bronze

Stay Zedd & Alessia Cara

Platinum

Now Or Never Halsey

SIlver

aWk33h9.png

Spoiler

6myb8NAb.png9lrbsIWb.jpg9lrbsIWb.jpg9lrbsIWb.jpgivqnx4Hb.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgYHp0qMNm.jpgYHp0qMNm.jpgxjsHwEJb.jpgxjsHwEJb.jpgxjsHwEJb.jpgR3EVSUi.jpg

Yna6pX6.jpgMQVuw28.jpg

BkchEgf.png

Wme1Eg6.jpgxXh9vYa.jpgU5klcxX.jpgmFIHzZ9.jpghcQDaEP.jpg

JqXlMvw.jpglJDndN1.png8GCoGOo.jpgRdpVP66.jpg5WzFaxm.jpg

YwztgdM.png

Bright Lights Ellie Goulding

4x Platinum

Queen of the Clouds Tove Lo

4x Platinum

I Cry When I Laugh Jess Glynne

Silver

Edited by witness1.3

Zara x2 + Betty out :'( Both returnees :katie2: Perfect Places :smitten: 100 Letters and Alone are good but I wasn't that impressed with either. Heaven in Hiding was probably my least fave from hfk. Strangers is the 2nd best track :date:
Ellie, Zara x3, cakKe x3, Lorde (GL), Betty x3, Lana x2, Bebe, Charli, Bandit/Zara, Zedd, Tinashe, Weeknd/DP, Gaga down :noparty:
Lana (C-WIMM), Katy/Kanye, Dragons x2, Lorde (L), Julia, Ari x2, Halsey x2, Paramore, Miley, Carly rising :heart2: Katy/Nicki #1 :eddie:

Cut To The Feeling top 3 :alexz: 

Hard Times and Malibu in the top 10 :duca: 

Strangers is Halsey's best song :clap3: 

Perfect Places debut :duca: 

Strangers debuting :clap3: 3 other Halsey songs already here too :heart2: 100 Letters and Alone are in my trinity :smitten: Heaven In Hiding is a BOP as well :katie2: Eyes Closed and Now Or Never rising :celestial:

Perfect Places is cute :flower: Into You re-entering :party: One Last Time and Thinking Bout You rising :smitten2:

Hard Times and Malibu in the Top 10 :fish1: I Would Like :chick3: 22 weeks tho :alexz:

The Cure + Stay platinum :alexz3: Now Or Never silver and Hard Times bronze :celestial4:

hopeless fountain kingdom :clap3::clap3::clap3: Paramore's self titled here as well :worship2:

Bright Lights 4x platinum :celestial6:amazing album. Queen Of The Clouds too :gaycat4:

Katy slaying in every YTT :flame:

Carly, Halsey, Lorde :clap3:

Spoiler
On 6/4/2017 at 0:59 AM, Remmy said:

Zara x2 + Betty out :'( Both returnees :katie2: Perfect Places :smitten: 100 Letters and Alone are good but I wasn't that impressed with either. Heaven in Hiding was probably my least fave from hfk. Strangers is the 2nd best track :date:
Ellie, Zara x3, cakKe x3, Lorde (GL), Betty x3, Lana x2, Bebe, Charli, Bandit/Zara, Zedd, Tinashe, Weeknd/DP, Gaga down :noparty:
Lana (C-WIMM), Katy/Kanye, Dragons x2, Lorde (L), Julia, Ari x2, Halsey x2, Paramore, Miley, Carly rising :heart2: Katy/Nicki #1 :eddie:

100 Letters and Alone are my two favorites :laugh: Strangers is a good one too!

On 6/4/2017 at 5:13 AM, Lazuli said:

Cut To The Feeling top 3 :alexz: 

Hard Times and Malibu in the top 10 :duca: 

Strangers is Halsey's best song :clap3: 

Perfect Places debut :duca: 

CTTF is amazing :alexz: 

So happy that these two songs made it to the top ten out of all the April debuts.

Perfect Places is hitting so hard right now, I didn't know I needed this song.

On 6/5/2017 at 5:49 PM, K$Ellie said:

Strangers debuting :clap3: 3 other Halsey songs already here too :heart2: 100 Letters and Alone are in my trinity :smitten: Heaven In Hiding is a BOP as well :katie2: Eyes Closed and Now Or Never rising :celestial:

Perfect Places is cute :flower: Into You re-entering :party: One Last Time and Thinking Bout You rising :smitten2:

Hard Times and Malibu in the Top 10 :fish1: I Would Like :chick3: 22 weeks tho :alexz:

The Cure + Stay platinum :alexz3: Now Or Never silver and Hard Times bronze :celestial4:

hopeless fountain kingdom :clap3::clap3::clap3: Paramore's self titled here as well :worship2:

Bright Lights 4x platinum :celestial6:amazing album. Queen Of The Clouds too :gaycat4:

Finally someone who agrees about the HFK trinity.

I Would Like doing 22 weeks despite only being certified silver is... weird. Most songs would be at least platinum by then.

Bright Lights and QOTC are both amazing, both in my top 10 most played!

On 6/6/2017 at 4:04 AM, Monky_2405 said:

Katy slaying in every YTT :flame:

Carly, Halsey, Lorde :clap3:

Is Katy slaying? I haven't read many YTTS. But awesome if she is :clap3:

Swish Swish is so much better than BA tbh :sorry:

CTTF Top 3 :clap3: Malibu Top 10 as well :heart2:

KP having the T2! :alexz:

Flawless T10, slay your taste :clap3:

Cut To The Feeling T3 :fan:

Tinashe's Flame has just gotten into me, good song tbh :heart2:

comment on my c/d

• ATRL Moderator

katy :jonny:

perfect places :heart2:

malibu :heart2:

June 10th, 2017

WZKltvg.png

In the week of Katy Perry’s album release, Katy Perry reigns supreme as her collaboration with Nicki Minaj Swish Swish scores a second week on the top of the charts. As well, Katy Perry holds steady at #2 with Bon Appetit featuring Migos. Cut To The Feeling by Carly Rae Jepsen spends a second week at its peak of #3, and First Time by Ellie Goulding and Kygo is steady at #4 for a second week. Miley Cyrus scores her first top five song on the chart, as her lead single Malibu moves up three spots to #5. Katy Perry’s lead single for Witness Chained To The Rhythm featuring Skip Marley leaves the top five for the first time since its release eighteen weeks ago, as it drops one spot to #6. The Cure by Lady Gaga drops one spot to #7. Paramore makes one final push before the rolling effect occurs, with their single Hard Times moving up two spots to #8. Halsey earns herself a second top ten from hopeless fountain kingdom as promotional single Eyes Closed moves up three spots to #9. Rounding out the top ten is Kygo and Selena Gomez’s It Ain’t Me, which moves down one spot.

Other notable chart positions: Halsey is eyeing a third top ten single from her newest album, as her collaboration Strangers with Lauren Jauregui leaps eight spots to #12. Ariana Grande’s charity single One Last Time reaches a new peak of #15. Dua Lipa has nine songs from her debut album enter on the chart, the highest entry being Blow Your Mind (Mwah) at #23.

TuLGdB9.png

m7ThsFd.png

ihBgyiE.png

wUijzC7.png

VAJk5oB.png

8C2iyfe.png

Issues Julia Michaels

49-35-32-27-OUT

Certification: ---

Peak: 27(x1)

WoC: 4

Beautiful Betty Who feat. SUPERFRUIT

37-30-42-40-22-30-26-29-OUT

Peak: 22(x1)

WoC: 8

I Got You Bebe Rexha

11-12-9-6-6-9-11-9-9-16-27-31-OUT

Peak: 6(x2)

WoC: 12

Love Lana Del Rey

41-9-9-8-8-18-22-18-24-23-24-31-31-35-OUT

Peak: 8(x2)

WoC: 14

Green Light Lorde

28-4-5-2-2-3-3-3-6-13-30-32-37-38-OUT

Certification: Gold

Peak: 2(x2)

CPR cupcakKe

42-26-16-14-26-38-34-36-42-OUT

Peak: 14(x1)

WoC: 9

Some Kinda Wonderful Betty Who

46-40-20-10-4-4-4-4-10-10-12-12-25-36-OUT

Peak: 4(x4)

TG4M Zara Larsson

39-13-18-11-11-28-26-19-18-22-28-44-OUT

Peak: 11(x2)

WoC: 12

YwztgdM.png

Swish Swish Katy Perry feat. Nicki Minaj

3x Platinum

6x Platinum

The Cure Lady Gaga

2x Platinum

Strangers Halsey feat. Lauren Jauregui

Bronze

Slide Calvin Harris feat. Frank Ocean & Migos

Bronze

Witness Katy Perry

Diamond *combined versions*

Not Like The Movies Katy Perry

5x Platinum

Into You Ariana Grande

3x Platinum

aWk33h9.png

6myb8NAb.png9lrbsIWb.jpg9lrbsIWb.jpg9lrbsIWb.jpgivqnx4Hb.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgYHp0qMNm.jpgYHp0qMNm.jpgxjsHwEJb.jpgxjsHwEJb.jpgxjsHwEJb.jpgR3EVSUi.jpg

Yna6pX6.jpgMQVuw28.jpgMQVuw28.jpg

BkchEgf.png

Wme1Eg6.jpgxXh9vYa.jpgfvLGLkc.jpg8GCoGOo.jpgJqXlMvw.jpghcQDaEP.jpgmFIHzZ9.jpgU5klcxX.jpg5WzFaxm.jpglJDndN1.png

Edited by witness1.3

Legit ALL the falloffs :cries: But luckily I enjoy all the replacements :clap3: Blow Your Mind, Witness, Be the One

Told You So, Genesis, Rose-Colored Boy, Sorry are nice :jamming: The rest range from okay to good.
cakKe x2, Bandit/Zara, Zara x2, Charli, Lana/Abel, Halsey (NoN), Weeknd, Tinashe, Codes/Demi, Gaga, Katy/Skip down :'(
Halsey x5, Betty (MS), Lorde (PP), Ariana x2, Paramore (HT), Miley rising :katie2: Katy/Nicki still #1 :fish1:

Woooo Blow Your Mind, Be The One and Hotter Than Hell debuting :flame:  Her 3 best songs :alexz:

Garden being the highest album track tho, it's one of my least favorite :keir: Genesis and No Goodbyes :clap3:

Lost In Your Light was a biT disappointing but still a great bop :jamming: I love how everyone is stanning for Dua now :heart2:

Told You So and Rose-Colored Boy :celestial4: Witness re-entering so high :smitten2: The demo was a bit better but I like both versions

The album was v disappointing but Pendulum was one of the few songs I liked :flower: Walls Could Talk is amazing :jonny3: Sorry :alexz3:

Bon Appetit stable :celestial: Malibu, Hard Times, Perfect Places, Halsey x5 and Ariana x2 moving up :fish1:

Witness going diamond :alexz: Whew that album chart would be perfect with Betty and Zara :smitten: :keir:

Malibu in the top 5 :clap3: 

Hard Times rising :duca: 

Strangers, One Last Time, Thinking Bout You :clap3: 

Perfect Places' huge jump :jonny: 

The new Dua songs :clap3: 

Told You So and Rose-Colored Boy :worship: 

June 17th, 2017

WZKltvg.png

Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj earn themselves another week on top of the chart, as their collaboration Swish Swish spends a third week at #1. However, runner up Carly Rae Jepsen is coming up fast, as her song Cut To The Feeling rises one more spot to #2, and is eyeing the #1 spot next week. This would be Carly Rae Jepsen’s first song to reach #1. Despite being Witness’s release week, it was not enough to keep Katy Perry and Migos Bon Appetit from falling one spot to #3. Lady Gaga makes a surprising rebound, as her standalone single and former chart topper The Cure rises three spots back into the top five at #4. Malibu by Miley Cyrus is steady at its peak of #5 for a second and probably final week. Katy Perry and Skip Marley remain steady at #6 with Chained To The Rhythm. Katy Perry’s top ten reign continues, as her title track Witness rises 22 spots and reenters the top ten at #7. The track’s leaked demo previously peaked at #1. Paramore remain steady at their peak of #8 with Hard Times. Halsey earns a third top ten song from hopeless fountain kingdom, as her collaboration with Lauren Jauregui Strangers rises three spots to #9. As well, Halsey’s own Eyes Closed rounds out the top ten after spending one week at its peak of #9.

Katy Perry’s Witness dominates the chart, with 4 of the songs in the top ten, 9 in the top ten twenty, and all 17 tracks debuting in the top forty. Power is the highest debut of them all, landing at #13. Because of twelve new debuts, mostly every song makes drastic falls on the chart this week, the biggest fallers being Lust For Life and Slide, both falling 26 spots. Six songs in the top ten of the chart are by Capitol Records female artists; Katy Perry with foru songs, and Halsey with two. 

7zqzaVH.png

eVmbY9K.png

3QdU3ts.png

8MaEsQC.png

wXmjiME.png

8C2iyfe.png

Spoiler

Rockabye Clean Bandit feat. Sean Paul & Anne-Marie

19-15-14-15-24-OUT

Peak: 14(x1)

WoC: 5

Lipgloss Charli XCX feat. cupcakKe

24-4-5-5-8-7-13-15-11-11-8-20-25-33-OUT

Peak: 4(x1)

Don’t Let Me Be Yours Zara Larsson

21-21-18-19-27-OUT

Peak: 18(x1)

WoC: 5

So Good Zara Larsson feat. Ty Dolla $ign

50-32-19-18-18-33-18-18-12-12-18-14-21-15-15-23-23-32-35-OUT

Peak: 12(x2)

WoC: 19

Symphony Clean Bandit feat. Zara Larsson

49-6-7-2-1-1-2-2-5-9-22-24-36-OUT

Certification: 2x Platinum

Peak: 1(x2)

WoC: 13

Thunder Imagine Dragons

43-37-37

Certification: n/a

Peak: 37(x2)

WoC: 3

33rdcupcakKe

33-13-11-9-16-20-29-30-33-39-OUT

Peak: 9(x1)

WoC: 10

Coachella – Woodstock In My Mind Lana Del Rey

48-41-40-OUT

Certification: n/a

Peak: 40(x1)

WoC: 3

Barcodes cupcakKe

24-8-8-8-12-16-24-24-28-49-OUT

Peak: 8(x3)

WoC: 10

YwztgdM.png

Spoiler

Swish Swish Katy Perry feat. Nicki Minaj

5x Platinum

Cut To The Feeling Carly Rae Jepsen

3x Platinum

8x Platinum

The Cure Lady Gaga

4x Platinum

Malibu Miley Cyrus

Silver

Chained To The Rhythm Katy Perry feat. Skip Marley

5x Diamond

Hard Times Paramore

Silver

Eyes Closed Halsey

Silver

First Time Kygo & Ellie Goulding

2x Platinum

Pendulum Katy Perry

Bronze

Power Katy Perry

Bronze

Déjà Vu Katy Perry

Bronze

No Promises Cheat Codes feat. Demi Lovato

Silver

Perfect Places Lorde

Bronze

It Ain’t Me Kygo & Selena Gomez

Silver

One Last Time Ariana Grande

Platinum

Hey Hey Hey Katy Perry

Bronze

Save As Draft Katy Perry

Bronze

Roulette Katy Perry

Bronze

Blow Your Mind (Mwah) Dua Lipa

Bronze

Tsunami Katy Perry

Bronze

Mind Maze Katy Perry

Bronze

Bigger Than Me Katy Perry

Bronze

Miss You More Katy Perry

Bronze

Mama Say Betty Who

Silver

I Feel It Coming The Weeknd feat. Daft Punk

Gold

Symphony Clean Bandit feat. Zara Larsson

2x Platinum

aWk33h9.png

Spoiler

6myb8NA.png9lrbsIW.jpg9lrbsIW.jpg9lrbsIW.jpgivqnx4H.jpgrgFRv8o.jpgrgFRv8o.jpgrgFRv8o.jpgrgFRv8o.jpgrgFRv8o.jpgrgFRv8o.jpgrgFRv8o.jpgrgFRv8o.jpgrgFRv8o.jpgYHp0qMN.jpgYHp0qMN.jpgxjsHwEJb.jpgxjsHwEJb.jpgxjsHwEJb.jpgR3EVSUi.jpg

Yna6pX6.jpgMQVuw28.jpgMQVuw28.jpgMQVuw28.jpg

BkchEgf.png

Spoiler

Wme1Eg6.jpgxXh9vYa.jpgfvLGLkc.jpg8GCoGOo.jpgJqXlMvw.jpghcQDaEP.jpg5WzFaxm.jpgS0gv3Hl.jpg1SB6FnM.jpg28h4MoQ.jpg

Katy's domination :jonny3:Cut To The Feeling #2 :duca: The Cure rebounding :alexz:Malibu stable :katie2: Strangers hitting the top 10 :fan: 

Thinking Bout You & One Last Time Falling :weeps: Blow Your Mind & Hotter Than Hell :party: The Zara fall offs :noparty:

LfL falling hard :chick3: hope it rebounds when Witness's domination subside :)

Malibu still doing good :alexz:

Pendulum, Power and Into Me You See are my best non-singles off Witness, glad they did well too :)

comment on my c/d

Bon Appetit being the only Katy song to fall :shakeno: This Witness domination making every Dua/Halsey song free fall :!ohno:

At least the Cure moved up :clap3: Witness back in the Top 10 :alexz: Pendulum +33 :celestial:

Power could have been good but it's so noisy :emofish: Roulette, Tsunami and Hey Hey Hey up there :katie2:

Strangers in the Top 10 :party: At least No Goodbyes moved up :eddie: Blow Your Mind stable :heart2: 

Now Or Never, 100 Letters, Heaven In Hiding and Be The One falling hard :jonny:

Bon Appetit 8x platinum already :worship2: I like all the albums (except Sara which I haven't heard) :jamming:

Comments

Spoiler
On 6/19/2017 at 2:42 PM, dangerousbutera said:

Katy's domination :jonny3:Cut To The Feeling #2 :duca: The Cure rebounding :alexz:Malibu stable :katie2: Strangers hitting the top 10 :fan: 

Thinking Bout You & One Last Time Falling :weeps: Blow Your Mind & Hotter Than Hell :party: The Zara fall offs :noparty:

Katy just effortlessly collecting those top 20s :cm: I hope CTTF can steal #1 away from SS but I don't know, its a really close margin.

I wish Strangers could spend more time in the top ten since it's the most deserving from HFK, however Witness album tracks will just completely curb stomp it :!ohno:

11 hours ago, TayRianaPH said:

LfL falling hard :chick3: hope it rebounds when Witness's domination subside :)

Malibu still doing good :alexz:

Pendulum, Power and Into Me You See are my best non-singles off Witness, glad they did well too :)

comment on my c/d

Lust For Life is over lol, there is no way it will rebound.

Malibu is looking to fall hard too :!ohno: 

Pendulum & Power are holy :smitten: definitely my faves along with the title track.

6 hours ago, K$Ellie said:

Bon Appetit being the only Katy song to fall :shakeno: This Witness domination making every Dua/Halsey song free fall :!ohno:

At least the Cure moved up :clap3: Witness back in the Top 10 :alexz: Pendulum +33 :celestial:

Power could have been good but it's so noisy :emofish: Roulette, Tsunami and Hey Hey Hey up there :katie2:

Strangers in the Top 10 :party: At least No Goodbyes moved up :eddie: Blow Your Mind stable :heart2: 

Now Or Never, 100 Letters, Heaven In Hiding and Be The One falling hard :jonny:

Bon Appetit 8x platinum already :worship2: I like all the albums (except Sara which I haven't heard) :jamming:

Lol expect Witness tracks to gain every week for the next 4 :rofl:

Strangers and Perfect Places deserve top 5 but I think Witness tracks will block it :sosad:

so much katy :D

Charli/cakKe, Zara x2, Bandit/Zara, Dragons, cupcakKe x2 out :noparty: All the debuts being Katy :eek:
Wasn't a fan of the album, unfortunately. Power, Tsunami, Miss You More, Act My Age are great tho :jamming:
Paramore x2, Halsey x6, Dua x4, Lana/Weeknd, Lorde, Dragons, Weeknd/DP, Betty, Tinashe,

Zedd/Alessia, Ariana x2, Codes/Demi, Katy/Migos down :sosad: So many falls this week ddd
All the stable songs staying still :eddie: Dua (NG), Lorde, Katy (W), Halsey/Lauren, Gaga, Carly rising :katie2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.