Witness1.3's Top 50 | 7.11.20 | Finally Got Back That Smile!

witness1.3

March 25. 2017

I am breaking my own rules for this chart update. Since I won't be able to make my chart on its usual Saturday, the chart update is coming one day early. This update is rather small compared to the massive one last week.

Katy Perry and Skip Marley continue to hold a strong lead with Chained To The Rhythm, spending a 7th week at #1, and tying the most weeks at #1 record previously set by Ellie Goulding’s Still Falling For You. After falling last week, Green Light has rebounded and reached a new peak at #2. Stay is steady at #3, and Lies In The Dark falls 2 spots to #4. Lipgloss also falls one spot to #5. Symphony is the biggest gainer of the week, leaping from #49 to #6 in only its second week. Cumshot also holds steady at #7. Lana’s Love moves up to #8, after previously spending two weeks at #9. Touch falls 3 spots to #9, and previously peaked at #1. In its 4th week, Some Kinda Wonderful has entered the Top 10, and is Betty Who’s first song to achieve this mark, after Human Touch only peaked at #13.

Other notable chart positions: After debuting at #11, and looking to be a contender for this week’s Top 10, I Got You falls one spot to #12. Zara Larsson charts 6 songs in the Top 20; Ain’t My Fault #11, TG4M #13, I Would Like #15, Lush Life #16, So Good #18 (for a 4th week) and Sundown debuting at #20. Sit Still, Look Pretty rebounds and repeaks at #17. Shout Out To My Ex is the biggest faller of the week, moving 25-47.

j9eAQjv.pngxHspZnQ.pngGuNz47A.pngHAfxkgP.pngo7Ggmgh.png

The falloffs

Still Falling For You

2-1-1-1-1-4-4-3-19-50-OUT-OUT-9-4-1-1-1-7-2-11-9-5-8-7-17-21-17-17-26-34-44-OUT

Certification: 7x Platinum

Peak: 1 (7x)     Total: 28 weeks

Teenage Dream

42-39-37-47-41-27-31-30-36-39-45-OUT

Certification: 2x Diamond

Peak: 3 (1x)     Total: 57 weeks

Kiss It Better

41-30-44-39-32-39-42-40-OUT

Certification: Platinum

Peak: 7 (1x)     Total: 28 weels

Certifications

Some Kinda Wonderful

Bronze

Into You

2x Platinum

Teenage Dream

2x Diamond

#1s of 2017

6myb8NAb.png9lrbsIWb.jpg9lrbsIWb.jpg9lrbsIWb.jpgivqnx4Hb.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpg

Edited by witness1.3

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• witness1.3

• K$Ellie

• Remmy

• Lazuli

Top Posters In This Topic

What They Say is cute. Sundown tho :jamming: All 3 fall-offs :noparty:
Ariana x2, Ed x2, ZAYN/Taylor, Rihanna x2, Ellie, Sia, Katy, Tinashe, CupcakKe (LGBT), Tove, Gaga, Zara, Bebe (IGY), Charli/CupcakKe down :noparty: Charli x3, Zara x2, Zedd/Alessia, Katy/Skip stable :fish1:
Ellie, Katy, Charli, Daya, Zara x3, Lana, Bandit/Zara, Lorde rising :celestial: Give Lorde that green light!

9 hours ago, witness1.3 said:

Blah babygirl is awful.

cupcakke makes it top 5 worthy tbh :eli:

Wottice :angry: It was my favorite when I posted that but Roll with Me + 3AM passed ha, but she's still a great bop

Well she has more time on the song than Charli does so :fan:

Uh oh, I missed an update :shakeno: So many debuts/fall offs :jonny:

I like most of Charli's album, Lipgloss, Pull Up and Roll With Me :heart2: Symphony, FFF and TG4M debuting as well :date:

Cool God out :chick3: But slaaaayy @ 30 weeks :alexz: and 20 weeks for Lady Wood :worship2: 3 Ellie songs as well :'(

Stay in the Top 3 last week :clap3: Lush Life and I Would Like's huge jump :celestial:

Green Light re-bounding :weeps: Queen pulled thru :party: Symphony +43 :jonny3: I love all the Zara songs in the Top 16 :keir:

Love Me Like You Do still moving up :celestial4: Why did it only peak at #5 :eli:

On 3/17/2017 at 9:44 PM, witness1.3 said:

Glad to see that TALENTED rappers are finally winning!

Love Me Like You Do is not her best song, but its such an amazing one :heart2:

Looking at my last.fm now, and Green Light is gonna fall even tho its gaining in plays :rip: I just like all my other top 10 songs more :-* But it still got that #4 peak tho.

Its gonna be ages before LMLYD reaches that status haha

Whew she actually has some bops, I'm glad Charli collabed with her :heart2:

At least it made the Top 5 :clap3:

I hope LMLYD gets there eventually :celestial3:

3 hours ago, K$Ellie said:

Green Light re-bounding :weeps: Queen pulled thru :party: Symphony +43 :jonny3: I love all the Zara songs in the Top 16 :keir:

Love Me Like You Do still moving up :celestial4: Why did it only peak at #5 :eli:

I hope LMLYD gets there eventually :celestial3:

Wow @ that So Good shade. It kind of has grown on me a little despite it peaking at #18 for 4 weeks :-$

LMLYD peaked at #5 because I didn't start keep track of my charts until October 2015, so its run of being a single as over then. Now it only charts in the bottom 20 as a recurrent track. It won't ever reach a new peak because almost none of my catalog songs get enough weekly plays to do so. Except Wide Awake :-*

22 hours ago, TheEmojiMovie said:

What They Say is cute. Sundown tho :jamming: All 3 fall-offs :noparty:
Ariana x2, Ed x2, ZAYN/Taylor, Rihanna x2, Ellie, Sia, Katy, Tinashe, CupcakKe (LGBT), Tove, Gaga, Zara, Bebe (IGY), Charli/CupcakKe down :noparty: Charli x3, Zara x2, Zedd/Alessia, Katy/Skip stable :fish1:
Ellie, Katy, Charli, Daya, Zara x3, Lana, Bandit/Zara, Lorde rising :celestial: Give Lorde that green light!

Wottice :angry: It was my favorite when I posted that but Roll with Me + 3AM passed ha, but she's still a great bop

Well she has more time on the song than Charli does so :fan:

I don't know why What They Say debuted when it should of been Don't Let Me Be Yours :alexz2:

Green Light better hit #1 :dancehall: 

The Zara slayage :jonny: 

On 3/26/2017 at 3:33 AM, Lazuli said:

Green Light better hit #1 :dancehall: 

The Zara slayage :jonny: 

It's not gonna hit #1 becuase CTTR has a crazy high lead, and Green Light is about to get hit hard with the rolling effect

April 1. 2017

Breaking my own rules again this chart update, with it coming on a Friday instead of the usual Saturday. 

__________________________________________________________________________________

In a record breaking chart run, Chained To The Rhythm continues to smash records and now becomes the song with most weeks at #1, spending an 8th consecutive week on the top. Green Light and Stay are steady at #2 and #3 respectively, and receive gains in plays. Betty Who earns her first top five, with Some Kinda Wonderful moving six spots up to #4. Lipgloss stays at #5 for a second week, and its third week in the top five total. Lies In The Dark falls to #6, leaving the top five for the first time since its release. Despite huge gains in plays, Symphony falls one spot to #7. Lana Del Rey’s Love remains at #8 for a second week. After missing the top ten last week, I Got You gains three spots and enters at #9, becoming Bebe’s Rexha first song to achieve this. Rounding out the top ten is cupcakKe’s Cumshot, which previously peaked at #7.

Other notable chart positions: After peaking at #18 for four weeks, So Good jumps six spots and peaks at #12. Betty Who earns two more top twenty’s with You Can Cry Tomorrow and I Love You Always Forever reaching #17 and #19 respectively. I Feel It Coming is the highest debut of the week, entering at #31. Sit Still, Look Pretty is the biggest faller of the week, moving 17-33, and Funeral is the biggest gainer moving 48-35.

38mmTAz.pngyOG0oz3.pngE2AjSme.pngYBC3lII.pngVgm6OXQ.png

Falloffs

On My Mind

44-36-33-21-21-38-OUT

Certification: 2x Diamond

Peak: 1(x1)     Total: 48 weeks

Everyday

43-35-21-12-16-13-10-13-15-24-42-OUT

Certification: Gold

Peak: 6(x2)     Total: 18 weeks

Not Afraid Anymore

39-14-9-7-6-6-5-6-23-43-OUT

Certification: Bronze

Peak: 5 (x1)     Total: 10 weeks

Shout Out To My Ex

45-24-15-13-25-29-25-24-25-47-OUT

Peak: 13(x1)    Total: 10 weeks

Into You

50-44-38-42-49-OUT

Certification: 2x Platinum

Peak: 1(x1)     Total: 26 weeks

ILY2

50-50-OUT

Certification: ---

Peak: 50(x2)     Total: 2 weeks

Certifcations

Love

Bronze

I Got You

Bronze

Human Touch

Bronze

I Would Like

Silver

I Love You Always Forever

Bronze

Company

Silver

Codes

Diamond

By The Grace of God

7x Platinum

#1s of 2017

6myb8NAb.png9lrbsIWb.jpg9lrbsIWb.jpg9lrbsIWb.jpgivqnx4Hb.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpg

Edited by witness1.3

• ATRL Moderator

Love going Bronze :heart2:

Lorde stable :alexz3:

TG4M falling tho :biblio:

Chained To The Rhythm spending its 8th week at #1 :jonny3: Green Light & Stay :angelo:

Symphony, Love & Touch :clap3:Zara's domination :alexz:

True Disaster, Roar & By The Grace of God :heart2:

(How do you get your iTunes to scrobble to last.fm? I have the app but it doesn't register the songs when I listen through the music app?)

15 minutes ago, dangerousbutera said:

Chained To The Rhythm spending its 8th week at #1 :jonny3: Green Light & Stay :angelo:

Symphony, Love & Touch :clap3:Zara's domination :alexz:

True Disaster, Roar & By The Grace of God :heart2:

(How do you get your iTunes to scrobble to last.fm? I have the app but it doesn't register the songs when I listen through the music app?)

Here is a link of scrobblers for desktop and various music players https://www.last.fm/about/trackmymusic#desktop

I use the app QuietScrob, you have to pay 99 cents but its the scrobbler that works the best as far as I can tell.

great top 3. all are in my current top 10 :beatfreak:

Lies In the Dark is growing on me :katie:

IFIC finally debuting:katie2:

LOTB's longevity :clap3:

Ellie, Ariana x2, Charli falling off :noparty: Katy and Ellie returning, Charli and Weeknd/DP debuting :heart2:
Ed, Sia, Charli x2, Ellie, Katy, Daya, Zara x4, Tove, Gaga, Bandit/Zara down :'(
The top 3 + Lana, Zara x2 (IWL/SD), cupcakKe x2, Ed (COtH), Rih x2 stable :celestial:
Zara x2 (F/SG), ZAYN/Taylor, Charli (RWM), Katy (Roar), Tinashe, Bebe rising :date:

It's not gonna hit #1 becuase CTTR has a crazy high lead, and Green Light is about to get hit hard with the rolling effect

How about no :angry:

8 weeks for CTTR :jonny: I guess the song isn't that bad, I just found it v disappointing :keir: Stay and Green Light deserved to go #1 :shakeno:

Lipgloss and Love stable :clap3: Symphony and Lies In The Dark only falling a lil bit :heart2: I Got You top 10 :celestial4:

I need to check out Betty's album in the next few weeks C68i6CX.gif TG4M :'(

Dreamer debuting :party: All the Charli songs here are bops :jamming: The fall offs :chick3: 2x diamond for OMM tho :worship2:

Codes re-entering :alexz:noT it spending 44 weeks on the chart already :jonny:

On 3/26/2017 at 0:35 AM, witness1.3 said:

Wow @ that So Good shade. It kind of has grown on me a little despite it peaking at #18 for 4 weeks :-$

LMLYD peaked at #5 because I didn't start keep track of my charts until October 2015, so its run of being a single as over then. Now it only charts in the bottom 20 as a recurrent track. It won't ever reach a new peak because almost none of my catalog songs get enough weekly plays to do so. Except Wide Awake :-*

The fact that it spent nearly 30 weeks on the chart months after peaking :clap3: Wide Awake does lowkey slay :keir:

On 4/1/2017 at 2:55 AM, K$Ellie said:

8 weeks for CTTR :jonny: I guess the song isn't that bad, I just found it v disappointing :keir: Stay and Green Light deserved to go #1 :shakeno:

Lipgloss and Love stable :clap3: Symphony and Lies In The Dark only falling a lil bit :heart2: I Got You top 10 :celestial4:

I need to check out Betty's album in the next few weeks C68i6CX.gif TG4M :'(

Dreamer debuting :party: All the Charli songs here are bops :jamming: The fall offs :chick3: 2x diamond for OMM tho :worship2:

Codes re-entering :alexz:noT it spending 44 weeks on the chart already :jonny:

The fact that it spent nearly 30 weeks on the chart months after peaking :clap3: Wide Awake does lowkey slay :keir:

It honestly might pull a Cool Girl like you and spend 12 weeks at #1... It just has a crazy lead over the other songs. But Green Light is stuck in my head so maybe It can pull it off in 2 weeks or so, it needs to cover a lot of ground. Stay is kind of annoying me now so I expect it to drop hard lol.

Betty's songs grew on me so much. especially Some Kinda Wonderful.

Symphony was gaining so much but I guess the songs above it gained more, It's weird for songs with less than 4 weeks to fall positions since It hasn't experienced the rolling effect yet.

Chained, Green Light :alexz:

I hate to admit it, but C*mshot is addicting lol

The top 10 :heart2:

Zara dominating the chart :clap3:

IFIC debuting :duca:

On 4/4/2017 at 1:03 AM, witness1.3 said:

It honestly might pull a Cool Girl like you and spend 12 weeks at #1... It just has a crazy lead over the other songs. But Green Light is stuck in my head so maybe It can pull it off in 2 weeks or so, it needs to cover a lot of ground. Stay is kind of annoying me now so I expect it to drop hard lol.

Betty's songs grew on me so much. especially Some Kinda Wonderful.

Symphony was gaining so much but I guess the songs above it gained more, It's weird for songs with less than 4 weeks to fall positions since It hasn't experienced the rolling effect yet.

I hope Katy hurries up and releases a better song so it can prevent this tragedy from occurring! :eli: or Lorde snatches :duca:

Not you finding it annoying just as I started liking it :chick1:

I'll check out ha album over the weekend C68i6CX.gif

The songs around it are almost as good so it's not too bad :keir: I hope the rolling effect doesn't hit it too hard tho :dancehall3:

April 8. 2017

Please check out my new OP, I updated it with some graphics and added my #1 songs and top albums from 2015 and 2016! I am also now including my top 10 most played albums at the bottom of each update now.

On its 9th week, Katy Perry and Skip Marley remain at #1 with Chained To The Rhythm, which now starts to slow down in plays. After falling to #7 last week, Symphony by Clean Bandit with Zara Larsson rebounds to a new peak of #2, and looking to be a contender for the next #1. It now becomes Zara’s second song to peak at #2, and Clean Bandit’s highest charting entry. After two weeks at the runner up spot, Lorde’s Green Light falls one spot to #3. Some Kinda Wonderful by Betty Who is steady at #4 for a second week, and Charli XCX’s and CupcakKe’s collab Lipgloss is steady at #5 for a third week. Zedd and Alessia Cara’s Stay stumbles four spots to #7, after peaking at #3 for three weeks. Lies In The Dark by Tove Lo falls two more spots to #8. After both leaving the Top 10 in the previous weeks, Little Mix’s Touch and Zara Larsson’s Ain’t My Fault reenter at #9 and #10 respectively.

CupcakKe and Betty Who both make several new entries with the releases of their new albums. CupcakKe’s Barcodes scores the highest debut of the week at #24, and 33rdcoincidentally debuts at #33. Betty Who’s Pretend You’re Missing Me and Blue Heaven Midnight Crush debut at #36 and #37 respectively. As well, Halsey’s lead single from her upcoming album Now Or Never debuts at #43 with only two days of plays. The biggest gainer of the week goes to Charli XCX’s and Mo’s 3am (Pull Up) which moves 43-25, and the biggest faller goes to Tinashe’s Company which moves 24-45.

hh6O98W.pngCQ3sJkQ.png8tmdbc9.pngt56VpTz.png

fzU9nTl.png

Falloffs

Castle On The Hill

38-15-4-4-5-7-9-16-27-32-32-OUT

Peak: 4(x2)     Total: 11 weeks

Sit Still Look Pretty

39-29-35-34-17-22-17-33-OUT

Peak: 17(x2)    Total: 8 weeks

Homework

3-3-6-8-25-OUT-27-24-21-19-19-18-31-34-38-OUT

Certification: Silver

Peak: 3(x2)     Total: 14 weeks

The One That Got Away

50-45-50-48-42-48-32-24-27-35-38-31-40-OUT

Certification: Diamond

Peak: 10(x1)     Total: 44 weeks

Love Me Like You Do

45-43-40-43-OUT

Certification: 8x Platinum

Peak: 5(x1)     Total: 29 weeks

Love On The Brain

48-50-49-OUT-28-15-5-6-10-12-8-5-10-15-20-22-30-33-44-44-OUT

Certification: Platinum

Peak: 5(x2)     Total: 25 weeks

Move Your Body

46-28-21-16-20-34-35-48-OUT

Certification: Silver

Peak: 16(x1)      Total: 10 weeks

Shape Of You

44-20-18-24-31-24-23-30-46-49-OUT

Peak: 18(x1)     Total: 10 weeks

Certifications

Chained To The Rhythm

4x Diamond

Symphony

Silver

Green Light

Silver

TG4M

Bronze

I Feel It Coming

Bronze

You Can Cry Tomorrow

Bronze

True Disaster

7x Platinum

Codes

Diamond

419rY2l.png

6myb8NAb.png9lrbsIWb.jpg9lrbsIWb.jpg9lrbsIWb.jpgivqnx4Hb.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpg

578YWTy.png

mFIHzZ9.jpglJDndN1.pngnsYk0jc.jpgLYDVIh3.jpgU5klcxX.jpg

0iFuivg.pngRdpVP66.jpgM5dNjC7.gif0NQBojk.jpgD88HMLQ.png

Now Or Never debuting :clap3::clap3::clap3: I need to check out Cupcakke's album :flower:

Symphony up to #2 :duca: Ain't My Fault and Touch back in the Top 10 :alexz3: I Got You +3 :angelo:

Dreamer, FFF, Pull Up and Roll With Me moving up :jamming: Tove, Alessia and Lana :chick3:

Daya, Ellie, Rihanna and Sia out :'( 4x Diamond for CTTR :deadbanana: Diamond for Codes tho :party:

Delirium and Halcyon on the album chart :alexz: Lady Wood slays too :flame: Prism and Number 1 Angel have some bops :katie2:

I Got You rising, Touch and Ain't My Fault back in the top 10 :clap3: 

Lorde falling :sad: 

On 4/9/2017 at 9:10 AM, K$Ellie said:

Now Or Never debuting :clap3::clap3::clap3: I need to check out Cupcakke's album :flower:

Symphony up to #2 :duca: Ain't My Fault and Touch back in the Top 10 :alexz3: I Got You +3 :angelo:

Dreamer, FFF, Pull Up and Roll With Me moving up :jamming: Tove, Alessia and Lana :chick3:

Daya, Ellie, Rihanna and Sia out :'( 4x Diamond for CTTR :deadbanana: Diamond for Codes tho :party:

Delirium and Halcyon on the album chart :alexz: Lady Wood slays too :flame: Prism and Number 1 Angel have some bops :katie2:

CupcakKe's album is now back up on all platforms! It's not as good as Audacious but the songs that debuted + Scraps are BOPS :beatfreak:

I'm gonna try and make Symphony go #1 next week but CTTR still has a huge lead. Even the rolling effect isn't hurting it too much :deadbanana3:

Codes was SNUBBED, so deserved to be a single :dancehall2:

Chained To The Rhythm still #1 :alexz3: I hope Symphony can snatch that spot next week :duca:

Green Light, Stay, Touch & Ain't My Fault :clap3:Cumshot, John Wayne & Love :alexz:

Zara dominating :fan: True Disaster, CPR & Sex With Me :angelo: Roar still charting :heart2:

So Good, Queen Elizabitch, PRISM & Lady Wood  :gaycat5:

Ed x2, Daya, Katy, Ellie, Rihanna, Sia out :sosad: Plenty of great songs. Halsey debuting :alexz3:
WHEW @ my exact top 4 from Queen Elizabitch being on here :worship2: Cpr is my #1 though
Charli (BIOY), Katy, Rih, ZAYN/Taylor, Tinashe, Ellie, cupcakKe x3, Zara x3, Lana, Zedd/Alessia, Lorde down :'(
Charli x3, Zara x4, Weeknd/DP, Gaga, Bebe, Bandit/Zara rising :date: Go go go, Symphony!

On 4/11/2017 at 2:04 PM, dangerousbutera said:

Chained To The Rhythm still #1 :alexz3: I hope Symphony can snatch that spot next week :duca:

Green Light, Stay, Touch & Ain't My Fault :clap3:Cumshot, John Wayne & Love :alexz:

Zara dominating :fan: True Disaster, CPR & Sex With Me :angelo: Roar still charting :heart2:

So Good, Queen Elizabitch, PRISM & Lady Wood  :gaycat5:

Well you're in luck because CTTR is finally about to get dethroned :cm:

Can't believe Roar has been charting for so long now, I guess the better lead single always wins :cm:

Not at John Wayne being my longest charting current song out of the whole chart, yet only peaking at #7. It's such a slow burner :clap3:

CTTR + the entire Top 3! Stay falling, 35/50

comment on my c/d

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.