Tsareena's Best of 2017 | Final Update Pg. 16

Tsareena

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, Tom Vercetti said:

Clay was a nice 2016 ep. Firefly's alright but like mentioned previously, i'm not completely sold on Mura Masa as an artist yet. 

oop he better step his game up. I feel like he rushed his debut. with time hopefully he'll be better

1 minute ago, DangerousSwiftie said:

I got into Come First this year too! Nice list :heart2:

yaas. glad I did. they've been great this year

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tsareena

• Topmaster 2

• Dom

• TheWayWeWere

These songs are GOOD. :jonny4: Drown and Come First snatched me.

Billie :eek: 

• ATRL Moderator
15 minutes ago, Rhisiart said:

These songs are GOOD. :jonny4: Drown and Come First snatched me.

:party: yaas. You might like Pilates as well by Donmonique and definitely check out Terror Jr. disco for other bops

1 minute ago, Topmaster 2 said:

Billie :eek: 

:jonny2: she's great

Sigrid! Strangers is a bop! :jamming: 

omggg Maty Noyes sounds cool! and Kim tew! :jamming: 

Jorja Smith and Sigrid are nice girls! I'd like Kim Petras if she weren't associated with Dr. Luke :emofish:

Sigrid is great, rooting for ha

not rooting for Noah, yuck

Noah Cyrus is cute :smiley: But her three recent releases haven't come close to topping Make Me (Cry), so I'm slightly nervous for her album (which has had a title since last year and still isn't out. :skull:)

• ATRL Moderator
9 hours ago, jpow said:

Sigrid serving :clap3: 

of course. talent only 

8 hours ago, jose168 said:

Kim Petras is a qt girl

:alexz3: she is

5 hours ago, Dom said:

thottie queen NOAH CYRUSS. yeees

she's hit or miss but she has so much potentional

3 hours ago, TRF. said:

Jorja Smith and Sigrid are nice girls! I'd like Kim Petras if she weren't associated with Dr. Luke :emofish:

:eek: omg didn't know this

3 hours ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Sigrid is great, rooting for ha

not rooting for Noah, yuck

ki. Noah has one or two bops

3 hours ago, Hug said:

We need to save Kim Petras from Luke :biblio: 

:jonny2: ugh true

1 hour ago, Remmy said:

Noah Cyrus is cute :smiley: But her three recent releases haven't come close to topping Make Me (Cry), so I'm slightly nervous for her album (which has had a title since last year and still isn't out. :skull:)

I feel like her label wants another hit but I really liked Again outside the trash feature so I'm still perched for her

• ATRL Moderator

7VNDMHP.gif

Running through late connections - albums/ ep today

Sincerely Me,

Tsar.

• ATRL Moderator

7VNDMHP.gif

LATE CONNECTIONS - ALBUMS/ EP's

43HJIYE.jpg

10. Elohim - Elohim

Debut EP from an amazing trippy pop singer. Stand outs: Xanax

9. Tove Lo - Lady Wood

I slept on Lady Wood till Blue Lips came out this year and listening to both in order is a great experience

JZf7dAD.jpg

8. Léon - Treasure EP

whew a debut EP. Stand Outs: all of it (just 4 songs :wink:)

7. Little Mix - Glory Days

Finally got into them thanks to a particularly single I was obsessed with earlier this year. Also got to see them in Ari's tour and they were great

Ar5vv0e.jpg

6. Marian Hill - ACT ONE

Don't know how I missed this last year but this is such an amazing debut and they even had a cute hit with Down

5. Petite Meller - Lil Empire

I really hate her aesthetic and that's probably what pushed me away initially but this is such an amazing debut album. Stand out: Baby Love

wvXnq25.jpg

4. Yuna - Chapters

I was initially disappointed with the move from more pop to rnb music for Yuna but she made a great decision with this. great for a winter listen tbh. Stand Out: Unrequited Love

3. Rae Sremmurd - Sremmlife 2

I'm happy they got their first no. 1 last year and I finally got into their second album early this year. The bops are not as in-your-face as their debut album but still a great album. Stand Out: Swang

FA7SfFM.jpg

2. HANA - HANA - EP

Hana did that and I can't wait to see what she brings whew. Clay is easily the stand out here whew.

1. Lapsley - Long Way Home

Something about listening to this in the winter feels so reflective. Love is Blind is the stand out for me but the earlier songs are so beautifully produced. People tried to compare her to Adele but her sound is so different. Station is old but it really captures her great production skills

Rae Sremmurd goes off. This album wasnt as good as their first imo but i like the more interesting production

• ATRL Moderator
22 minutes ago, jose168 said:

Rae Sremmurd goes off. This album wasnt as good as their first imo but i like the more interesting production

definitely agree. Still excited for sremm life 3 though 

Lady Wood :smitten: Flashes and almost all of chapter 1 go OFF :flame: Chapter 2 grew on me earlier this year.

And true, listening to both albums back-to-back is great.

Lady Wood and Glory Days :heart2: I haven't listened to Glory Days in full but I stanned Touch this year 

• ATRL Moderator
33 minutes ago, Remmy said:

Lady Wood :smitten: Flashes and almost all of chapter 1 go OFF :flame: Chapter 2 grew on me earlier this year.

And true, listening to both albums back-to-back is great.

:jonny2: I think Flashes is my favorite on lady wood whew

32 minutes ago, Staryu said:

Lady Wood and Glory Days :heart2: I haven't listened to Glory Days in full but I stanned Touch this year 

:gaycat4: omg do. they put out a platinum edition but it's too long for me tbh 

OMG Little Mix tore it UP at the Dangerous Woman Tour, I was shocked at how good they were. :jonny: Touch is lowkey the UK's Into You, both deserved more than what they got.

• ATRL Moderator
25 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

Oh slay hunny with Glory Days! :worship2: 

:gaycat1:

5 minutes ago, Rhisiart said:

OMG Little Mix tore it UP at the Dangerous Woman Tour, I was shocked at how good they were. :jonny: Touch is lowkey the UK's Into You, both deserved more than what they got.

:jonny2: I was so hype during her set. back to back bops. Touch is heavenly whew. a perfect pop song

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.