• jose168

• madonnas

• Tom Vercetti

• rihannafan

Spoiler

7 hours ago, moonlight. said:

disco ****, new rules, lipgloss, bad liar, skywalker :worship: 

8 hours ago, Remmy said:

Bad Liar :alexz3: Lipgloss is cute but one of the weaker tracks from N1A, cupcakKe snaps on her verses and then the rest is just alright.

9 hours ago, Lazuli said:

XXX is okay

J-boy issa bop :katie2: 

Bad Liar and Supermodel :alexz: 

11 hours ago, madonnas said:

:jonny:  So many good pics.

J Boy is a bit low though, no?

A lot of these songs make my list except my pick is not XXX (thats my 3rd fave).  Skywalker got old quickly too I like the Kali Uchis one more. 

hmm Jboy could be #1 yea but i made my list in a hurry and kinda forgot alot of stuff rip. 

14 hours ago, Eeveelution said:

Lipgloss is truly that song, Backseat is good too but..

Nice Kendrick pick.

Lipgloss was legendary, charli delivered for the gays (as usual)

14 hours ago, Tom Vercetti said:

Love your Kendrick song. The way it made current U2 usable is an achievement.

+2 for J-Boy & Washed Out

He basically uses U2 like he would a sample :dies: no wonder they dont offend

14 hours ago, Vilppu said:

XXX was great until Bono's part came on, shut up grandpa.

Lipgloss dfjhdfjh what a ridiculous yet amazing song. Backseat is a strong rival though, certainly.

Ive had backseat looped from release til today :jonny: now its all shinee x jonghyun :katie: 

Lemon :jonny: Rih's rapping :jonny:

Perro Fiel was cute jam

Lipgloss :jonny: I was sure it's going to be such a mess, but it's PERFECT :jonny:

Bad Liar, XO Tour, Skywalker, Supermodel :smitten: you're taste :alexz:

Charli had a few too many 10/10 songs this year but I can back the Lipgloss pick :chick1: Rihanna snapped and XO is 100% ahead of its time yes it's just too bad the rest of his album wasn't on par. ur kind skywalking on the haters rn tbh

I need to pay more attention to SZA maybe next year. QOTSA always delivers :flame: 

Bad Liar and Supermodel :smitten: 

slay me :jonny:

****ing screaming @ the bad liar writeup. supermodel, my fave on ctrl <33 xo tour life, j-boy, xxx, lipgloss. punch after punch!! super excited to see the top 10!!

Didn't even see Lemon but :clap3: 

also Bad Liar :clap3: 

XO is dominating these lists from what i'm seeing :jonny: 

When I noticed the reference in the BL writeup :deadbanana: 

Interesting QOTSA choice.

Skywalker was hot for a minute, and Supermodel also has its moments. 

I rarely care for stuff that has Travis on it but Skywalker really goes hard :katie2: 

QOTSA,King Kendrick and Phoenix :katie2: 

Bad Liar is amazing. :clap3: 

I was not a fan of the singing-talking thing at first, but it grew on me so much. :clap3:

Today was an emotional day :cries: Finals are done on one end, and on the other we lost a beautiful soul

but alas. 

10. Mayores - Becky G

600x600bf.jpg

There's alot that could go wrong in the hypersexualized coming of age single for a pop girl. It's very easy to sound try hard and put people off. Becky kicks those worries to the wall and goes balls to the wall with some of these lyrics that make me scream. She's been dipping her toes with Spanish music for a year now and this is by far the most authentic she's sounded. And anyone that can get children chanting about liking big d*cks is a winner in my book :clap3: 

9. 12 Steps - Japanese Breakfast

japanesebreak.jpg?quality=80&w=380&h=380&crop=1

This is quite a mature love song, finding the love of your life but while being with someone else, and deep down just knowing. The song also packs the most explosive chorus on the album, being preceded by an anthemic riff and followed by a triumphant mini guitar solo. Just lush instrumentation all around. 

8. Lights Out - Royal Blood

fa9faff9a06b5a5241481ee57a39e231.1000x1000x1.jpg

Royal Blood might be 3 members short of a band but pack 5 times the punch as most. Every track is jam packed with tight bass, fantastic guitar and drum solos and this song just happens to be my favorite.

7. Paint Me Silver - Pond

0006358381_350.jpg

This song has been so underrated by most of you :biblio: Yes Kevin Parker produced the sing so it's easy to call it Tame Impala light but its honestly better than aloot of the latter's music. The best prom song that I never got

6. Cut To The Feeling - Carly Rae Jepsen

ad523611d10b7b671e603ab175d91d57.1000x1000x1.jpg

When this song first previewed as a cut from the Ballerina movie, i knew i was in for the greatest song of all time. And I was mostly right – it comes in 40 second intervals. Carly made it all the way to #6 based on the chorus alone :clap3: That said the rest of the song is more than fine too, y'all haters

• ATRL Moderator

Oh wow you really stanned  pond. Am I even gonna know your #1 song???

This song has been so underrated by most of you :biblio:

No worries :eli: 

Carly made it all the way to #6 based on the chorus alone

Her power :clap3: 

24 minutes ago, jose168 said:

6. Cut To The Feeling - Carly Rae Jepsen

ad523611d10b7b671e603ab175d91d57.1000x1000x1.jpg

When this song first previewed as a cut from the Ballerina movie, i knew i was in for the greatest song of all time. And I was mostly right – it comes in 40 second intervals. Carly made it all the way to #6 based on the chorus alone :clap3: That said the rest of the song is more than fine too, y'all haters

tumblr_mdoae79V8a1qgime3o1_500.gif

20 minutes ago, madonnas said:

Oh wow you really stanned  pond. Am I even gonna know your #1 song???

i think so

• ATRL Moderator

Well what is it! 

18 minutes ago, rihannafan said:

wait who died?

Singer Songwriter Producer Choreographer and lead singer of kpop group SHINee - Jonghyun

he took his life this morning and we're all kinda devastated, he was such a good person

2 minutes ago, jose168 said:

Singer Songwriter Producer Choreographer and lead singer of kpop group SHINee - Jonghyun

he took his life this morning and we're all kinda devastated, he was such a good person

oh that’s sad :sad: sorry to hear that

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.