• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tropical

• Lazuli

• Legend E

• Topmaster 2

Disconnect is sooo good. I need Marina to come through in 2018

End Game isn't bad, but I really disliked 'reputation' as a whole and find it really hard to get into the tracks that aren't LWYMMD and the three promotional tracks. :'( 

Fetish is a JAM though. Lowkey thought it would be nominated for a Grammy. But it's a piece of art. :jamming: 

• ATRL Moderator

Glad you're gonna put Bad Liar over Fetish...? 

End Game is REALLY good

Fetish is REALLY underrated I feel. Im not even a Selena fan and I REALLY love this song

fetish and end game :D  YESS

Mess, what happened to that post lol.

I forgot disconnect was officially released saldgsadg, forgot all about it :rip:

18 hours ago, Reinvention said:

1PL89jI.png

22. Fetish (featuring Gucci Mane)
- Selena Gomez

GMa8mZt.png

Having rarely cared for Legend S in the past, I’ve been recently more and more drawn to her simply fact to the STUNNING and UNIQUE tracks that she insists on consistently releasing. Hot off the heels of the truly amazing “Bad Liar”, “Fetish” came along and obliterated my weave once more. The video is also amazing – but the track is just great. She does so much with her admittedly not-exactly-powerful voice that you don’t even realize – turns out there’s more to pop music than vocalists. Who knew? (Not ATRL) There’s a reason there’s armies of producers, mixers and engineers on pop tracks. I love the lyrics too – I love how she’s owning her own sexiness, and position as a surprisingly enormous social media influencer. (Surprising cause she never says anything!)

p.s. Does anyone know how I can center these damn Spotify things?

Fetish :clap3: 

12 hours ago, Slut said:

Mess, what happened to that post lol.

I forgot disconnect was officially released saldgsadg, forgot all about it :rip:

I didn't even know it existed until like 2 months after the fact. :rip: Was a nice surprise when I decided to look up Marina on Spotify.

15 hours ago, sumthintoxic82 said:

End Game is REALLY good

Fetish is REALLY underrated I feel. Im not even a Selena fan and I REALLY love this song

"Fetish" is actually so good! Plus the video is stunning. Selena is legitimately turning into the most artistic pop girl which has me shook.

lHfLhRl.png

21. Feels

(featuring Pharrell WIlliams and Katy Perry) 
- Calvin Harris

al57qFB.png

I was ready for Calvin Harris and Katy to team up and obliterate Taylor for once and for all, but better yet they paid her complete dust, looped Pharrell in and released this SUPERB summery jam that even the most fervent Katy haters got their life too quietly when it came up on their Spotify shuffle. Who knew Calvin could release such a funky jam? Or that someone could have the brains to utilize Katy’s bright, peppy voice to shine some light into this relaxing house-inspired jam? Iconic.

Feels is ok I'm waiting for talent :eli: 

Feels was the soundtrack of my summer. :duca: 

Another Feels stan :clap3:

On a side note; these yearly cake pics always gets me. 

2GJWt5p.png

20. Boys
- Charli XCX

FStXmTZ.png

No one saw Charli XCX suddenly emerging as the gay’s new fave, but alas she did thaT with “Boys” and she SNAPPED when she got all those gods to star in the video. This video was one million percent made for the gays, and the song too really, and I love her for it. It’s a bop, relatable, and is just really catchy. Never knew Charli could stop be annoying long enough to make a really cute, pure pop masterpiece and she came along and did that. Nice work queen.

Edited by Reinvention

Lol at Taylor finally appearing in one of your countdowns.

Not a great song though, as a Taylor AND Ed fan I'm kinda disappointed.

Feels was the best Katy song this year ?

I'm actually surprised by how much I enjoy it, it sounds nothing like a Calvin song tbh but it's really addictive:flower:

Charli :clap3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.