• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Navyofbadgals

• lightstheyblindme

• Mark Rih

• theblackestday

You better stan for 5H! :clap3: The precursor to Lauren's solo album being #1 when it's eventually released :duca: 

HFK deserves Top 20, but at least it gets acknowledged :weeps: 

Fifth Harmony didn't even deserve a mention but I can't @ you putting 7/27 on your worst list :lipton: 

hopeless was done wrong, such an amazing album :emofish: Glasshouse and Harry Style's placements are good :flower:

SweetSexySavage is a slay :'( CollXtion II is good, don't mind it missing the top 20 but Need You is cute :cm:

• ATRL Moderator

I like your honorary mentions. most of them were like good but didn't capture my attention enough except Kehlani's and Halsey's. I still love both

Not a fan of the HMs as albums but they each have great songs on them

Can't wait to see the rest :duca:

I like a few songs on all your HMs, I probably listened to Kehlani's the most out of these 

7/27 (which ended on my worst albums list last year)

I will MURDER you :fish2: 

And I will MURDER you for putting Jessie Ware on the honorable mentions only :biblio: 

FH was their best for me

Harry's album was fantastic for me...production was on point

Funk Wav was good

Aww...Glasshouse didnt make it :weeps: Its beautiful

Out of the HM list I've listened only to HFK, Collxtion II and Funk Wav Bounces V1 and I think the HM ranking is pretty deserved for them. They are decent but not really outstanding. I had high hopes for Calvin's album but ended up using only Rollin (A SOTY) and Skrt On Me

Will never forgive you for placing the amazing "7/27" among your worst list last year but I am happy you saw the light and...

LOVED this album when it first came out, but I feel like it aged quite quickly.

EXACTLY.

hi

excited for this, of course! :duca:

HMs - Albums: Wooow at Harry Styles and CollXtion II getting snubbed :cries: They deserved WAY better!
I actually agree that Need You is the weakest from the latter, but it doesn't really bring down the album.
hopeless fountain kingdom - a cute gorl but it's been overrated from day 1. :michael:

not SSS, HFK and Glasshouse missing main list :jonny: all soo good, escpecially GH :jonny:

4 minutes ago, Dom said:

did Alma requeim make the top 100? hmmm

Perhaps

woo 5H causing controversy on your best of. :clap3: let them seethe sis :fan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.