HONESTLY, 2017. - Singles/Albums TOP 10! / finished!!! :)

TRF.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TRF.

• Lazuli

• World Eater

• Topmaster 2

kxCv0Vf.png

yrsua3P.png

#70.

TR/ST

"Bicep"

Genre: Futurepop, EBM

TR/ST are still good at what they do, which is making dark electronic pop that sounds as catchy as it is anxious.

Spoiler

bFShgW3.png

#69.

Maggie Rogers

"On + Off"

from the EP 'Now That The Light Is Fading'

Genre: Art Pop, Electropop

Even though "Alaska" was the bigger hit, this is the song that truly shows Maggie's talent as a songwriter and producer the best.

Spoiler

QOpGxzZ.png

OZ3aarG.png

#35.

Damien Dubrovnik

'Too Many Arrows'

Genre: Death Industrial, Post-Industrial

Chamber Music, Ambient, Drone, Dark Ambient

Country: Denmark || Release Date: June 30th, 2017 || Label: Posh Isolation

Damien Dubrovnik is a noise and industrial music duo from Denmark, formed by Loke Rahbek (from bands like Lust for Youth and Var, also known as Croatian Amor) and Christian Staatsgard. Their releases tended to be just about as abrasive and edgy as you would expect from a group like that, although on 'Too Many Arrows', their sixth full-length studio album, they decided to switch that up for a bit.

Do not be mistaken - this album is far from the "pop" stuff LFY have been putting out lately, but it is definitely more accessible than the average noise release. In addition to having a couple ambient tracks (like "Arrow 3" or "Arrow 6,") there is also the strong presence of orchestral music throughout the album. Strings, organs and acoustic instruments soften the naturally dark and heavy atmosphere of the record itself, sounding genuinely beautiful at times. It makes the record sound a little more dense sound-wise and less spacious - a problem that I had with a lot of their earlier records.

Having said that, the record itself is still abrasive, but it is not in a "noise-for-the-sake-of-noise" way, more as in a genuine demonstration of anger and rage. Even if the record itself is not for everyone - and trust me, they do not intend it to be - there is still a lot of beauty inside the chaos.

Highlights: “Arrow 1", "Arrow 3", "Arrow 5", "Arrow 6"

You’ll like it if you like: Coil, Pharmakon, Prurient, Fennesz, Stars of the Lid

Spoiler

kxCv0Vf.png

9BeSaWB.png

#68.

Kesha feat. The Dap-Kings Horns

"Woman"

from the album 'Rainbow'

Genre: Pop Soul

The fact that Kesha might not present herself as the drunk, heavily autotuned electropop queen we've known in 2010 does not mean she is not able to have fun anymore. Actually I think I prefer this to a lot stuff from those times to be honest.

Spoiler

vVLGKg0.png

#67.

Moses Sumney

"Doomed"

from the album 'Romanticism'

Genre: Art Pop, Ambient Pop

Sounds like someone stripping out your soul out of your body with a freaking spoon. Personally, my favorite song off of 'Romanticism'.

Spoiler

QOpGxzZ.png

11Wu4nW.png

#34.

Charlotte Gainsbourg

'Rest'

Genre: Art Pop, Synthpop

Nouvelle chanson française, Dream Pop, French Pop, French House

Country: UK/France || Release Date: November 17th, 2017 || Label: Because

From Sufjan Stevens to Nick Cave, from David Bowie to Kanye West, musicians have made albums, songs and music about death, either their own or that of people who surround them. French-British actress, singer and songwriter Charlotte Gainsbourg does not seem to particularly reinvent the wheel with her most recent album, 'Rest', either, as death is a topic that is present on, at least, a couple of tracks, particularly that of her father, Serge Gainsbourg, and her sister.

But what feels particularly new is the way in which it is approached. Lyrically, although it does reflect on death, it seems to also have some sort of "happy ending", as she also values love and the good that surrounds her. Thanks to her collaborators, amongst them SebastiAn (of Ed Banger fame), Daft Punk's Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo and even Paul McCartney, the music on the album itself is also the best ever.

'Rest' is without a doubt Charlotte's best record to date, and proof that she is underrated as an artist and musician, writing all of the lyrics on the album (apart from "Songbird in a Cage") and singing them in both French and English. One of the greatest surprises of 2017.

Highlights: “Ring-a-Ring O'Roses", "Deadly Valentine", "I'm a Lie", "Rest", "Sylvia Says", "Dans vos airs", "Les oxalis"

You’ll like it if you like: Sufjan Stevens, Christine and the Queens, Kate Bush, Jenny Hval, Justice

Spoiler

kxCv0Vf.png

ZinvVMQ.png

#66.

Actress

"X22RME"

from the album 'AZD'

Genre: IDM, Microhouse

I really hope the future sounds like this. It would be a nice future even if it gets a little bit weird sometimes.

Spoiler

m78HB5D.png

#65.

Danny L Harle feat. Eyelar Mirzazadeh

"1UL"

from the EP '1UL'

Genre: Bubblegum Bass, Dance-Pop, Future House

Probably PC Music's most straight-up pop song, with the most crossover appeal. Also one of their best. Deserved to be a hit!

Spoiler

QOpGxzZ.png

6RhfBsP.png

#33.

GAS

'Narkopop'

Genre: Ambient Techno, Ambient

Drone, Minimal Techno

Country: Germany || Release Date: November 17th, 2017 || Label: Kompakt

Gas he came back with the release of his first album in a while. ‘Narkopop’ is released under his own label, Kompakt, and for those who know Wolfgang Voigt’s music, we know what to expect - tracks that lack a proper title, minimal beats that sound very distant yet blend perfectly with the organic, lush atmosphere and very abstract melodies popping on occassion. But just because it is slightly predictable it does not make any less appealing.

In fact, that is quite the opposite, there is a lot to be interested on when he takes the usual “formula” of his typical release, and does something new with it. And even though quite a few tracks are fairly usual “ambient” they still sound good enough that one can realise why Voigt is considered to be one of the most influential figures of the genre.

I have seen someone say that ‘Narkopop’ was the night to ‘Pop’’s day. And I can see it as the more ethereal, field recordings-based elements on that album are less dense than those in the new one. But even without considering that, ‘Narkopop’ remains as another strong release in GAS’ catalog, now let’s hope the next one does not take 17 years!

Highlights: “Narkopop 1″, “Narkopop 2″, “Narkopop 5″, “Narkopop 10″

You’ll like it if you like: GAS, all the artists that GAS inspired

Spoiler

kxCv0Vf.png

zD0kJNa.png

#64.

Slowdive

"Sugar for the Pill"

from the album 'Slowdive'

Genre: Dream Pop

Sounds like every bit of gorgeousness found on their early albums, but with a modern touch and approach to songwriting.

Spoiler

rlnShKw.png

#63.

Tei Shi

"Keep Running"

from the album 'Crawl Space'

Genre: Electropop, Alternative R&B, Synthpop

How does this sound like 1983 and 2038 simultaneously? Probably one of the most underrated pop songs of the year. 80's worship done right.

Spoiler

QOpGxzZ.png

ylZYIwX.png

#32.

M.E.S.H.

'Hesaitix'

Genre: UK Bass, IDM

Ambient, Post-Industrial, Musique concrète

Country: USA || Release Date: November 10th, 2017 || Label: PAN

In the past year, Berlin-based label PAN have put out several great records from people like Pan Daijing, STILL or their acclaimed compilation 'mono no aware', which featured innovative takes on ambient music from several artists. One of the featured artists on the record was James Whipple, also known as M.E.S.H. His contribution to the compilation, "Exhastrus (Pane)," was different from the experimental club style he is known for.

Even though his latest album, 'Hesaitix', does contain a lot of upbeat tracks, seemingly influenced by techno, kuduro, garage music, and early IDM − through a very ****ed up lens, however − there are also several ambient tracks. These are filled with nature recordings, musique concrète-type sounds, odd glitches and even some sweet melodies, and are probably the album's highlights.

The beauty of this album is its oddness, and puts him next to some other innovators of the genre like Holly Herndon or Amnesia Scanner. 'Hesaitix' is the producer's best, most consistent and most expansive release to date, and one of the most memorable electronic music releases of the year as well.

Highlights: “Nemorum Incola", "Mimic", "2 Loop Trip", "Search. Reveal.", "Blured Cicada II", "Ihnaemiauimx"

You’ll like it if you like: Autechre, Andy Stott, Jam City, Tim Hecker, Holly Herndon, Amnesia Scanner

Spoiler

kxCv0Vf.png

zi2jqe9.png

#62.

"When I Was Young"

from the EP 'When I Was Young'

Genre: Electropop

The first time I heard this song I really disliked it. Not now anymore! It sounds like a better take on the Major Lazer sound that most of Major Lazer's tracks are. Also love the video!

Spoiler

jD2MCXv.png

#61.

Yaeji

"Raingurl"

from the EP 'EP2'

Genre: Hip House, Deep House

A ****ing banger. Probably the most attitude Yaeji has ever shown on a track. The production is killer too.

Spoiler

QOpGxzZ.png

wJZYyFT.png

#31.

Xiu Xiu

'FORGET'

Genre: Art Pop, Noise Pop

Experimental Rock, Synth Punk, Post-Industrial

Country: USA || Release Date: February 10th, 2017 || Label: Polyvinyl

Xiu Xiu were never a “pop” band, not in the traditional sense at least. However, they’ve always played with the idea of pop stardom, and their music tends to sound like a deformed version of popular music. Last year’s ‘Xiu Xiu Plays the Music of Twin Peaks’, however, placed them (again) as one of the most exciting bands out there, with their highly imaginative, spacious takes on the soundtrack of that TV show.

While ‘FORGET’, which feataures all-original tracks, doesn’t have any epic drones or extremely noisy chaos, it’s still a great project. In fact, this is supposedly their “pop” album… which in some kind of way, makes sense. Produced by John Congleton, who has worked with Swans and St. Vincent but also Goldfrapp and Nelly Furtado, it’s one of their most straight-forward, focused records to date.

In some way, this is the band's "pop" record. Some tracks might sound a little bit like Sky Ferreira or Pavement, but also like Suicide record from 2030. It’s also worth noting how there’s an underlying political theme to ‘FORGET’. It might be vague, but the theme of “forgetting” as a representation of “the duality of human frailty” is present, specially in the final track’s “Faith, Torn Apart” spoken-word part. It’s cryptic, edgy, unexpected and unusual. Just like Xiu Xiu are at their best.

Highlights: “The Call”, “Queen of the Losers”, “Wondering”, “Jenny GoGo”, “At Last, At Last”

You’ll like it if you like: Suicide, St. Vincent, Sky Ferreira, Pavement, Coil, Current 93

Spoiler

You're doing amazing sweetie!

So much to comment on though :dies: Loved the Xiu Xiu album.

40 minutes ago, Playa Playa said:

You're doing amazing sweetie!

So much to comment on though :dies: Loved the Xiu Xiu album.

thx bb :heart2: it's just so hard to get people to comment apparently :'( 

That M.E.S.H album was solid. Only heard it for the first time last week tho so couldn't include it on my own lists. 

Narkopop, Rest, Forget :clap3: 

Most of the singles here are great. 

Yaeji, Xiu Xiu :clap3: Liked Rest alot, I need to maybe give MO a chance to make an impression, this MESH track sounds good.

Charlotte, Maggie, Slowdive todo talent :alexz: 

Singles: Woman, Doomed, and Sugar for the Pill are all great :clap3: I listened to one of Tei Shi's songs a little while ago and I liked it! Gonna check out some more of her work later. Raingurl is not the tea :sorry: but the rest of her EPs are good!

Albums: Rest slays :clap3: Outside of that, I'm not too familiar with your album set :thing: I've seen Xiu Xiu floating around though. I like your write up so I'll queue it for later.

Woman, Sugar For the Pill, Keep Running :heart2: Agree with how underrated the latter is tho! 

time for a read of my fave legend!

Excited for SOPHIE and ionnalee definitely! 

And if any one of Charli, Tinashe or Sky releases, I’ll be happy.

new Carly Rae Jepsen, Grimes and FKA twigs would be great!

I thought COLLXTION II was bad at first (just like I is) but damn she won me over hard. Such a grower.

Haven’t got into Brockhampton yet, but I really need to do that, oh my god!

cupcakKe is an absolute legend, but I’m WAITING for a cohesive album from her (haven’t listened to Ephorize yet cause I’m so busy, I hope it delivers)

love my girl Dua :heart2:

Lust For Life only an honourable mention? DAMN!

Love that Sampha balled, I hated Sorry Not Sorry at first but it’s cute now.

That MHYSA album is really good, sadly I didn’t listen to it before I finished my list so I wasn’t able to include it!

Forever Summer Holiday is so lovely, KKB always cheering me up :heart2:

Iglooghost and M.E.S.H. are both cool.

LOVE legend Pabllo on Sua Cara :clap3:

THANK YOU for recognising two FACTS in your Rainbow review: a) Old Flames (Deconstructed) is the superior version, and b) Finding You is a highlight, no matter how much people say it’s filler :'( actually my most played on the album, funnily.

“You’ll like it if you like: good pop music” cackling

Dreamer. Truly one of the best songs of the year. Absolute perfection.

Motor Sport. Cardi WON

love that Vince track, and his whole album

1 Night is so cute, love my faves working together

Paper Love is a great bop

Woman is a really important, and a really great song. The fact that it came so soon straight after Praying was one of the most fun surprises of the year.

1UL demo > 1UL but still a ****ing 10/10. Damn this song is huge.

The M.E.S.H. album was pretty good!

kxCv0Vf.png

x48dfGf.png

#60.

Cashmere Cat feat. SOPHIE & MØ

"9 (After Coachella)"

from the album '9'

Genre: Bubblegum Bass, Wonky

Underrated! The demo blew me away, the drop is freaking great. This is even better, even if there are little differences. Also shout out to his album, even if I expected a bit more it still does a damn good job at mixing experimental music with straight up radio pop/EDM.

Spoiler

vQpkGZh.png

#59.

SZA

"Supermodel"

from the album 'CTRL'

Genre: Neo-Soul, Alternative R&B

At first I thought this song was one of the worst on CTRL. I was, obviously, wrong. The lyrics are just... excellent. Tragic yet funny as well.

Spoiler

QOpGxzZ.png

7nApigF.png

#30.

Jay Som

'Everybody Works'

Genre: Indie Rock, Dream Pop

Shoegaze, Indie Pop, Sophisti-Pop

Country: USA || Release Date: March 10th, 2017 || Label: Polyvinyl

It is not a secret that indie rock nowadays lacks innovators. However, instead of new acts, like Dirty Projectors’ Dave Longstreth and Fleet Foxes’ frontman Robin Pecknold suggested, it is already established acts who are bringing the genre down a little bit. The problem might be the already established acts who keep on making disappointing music. However, there are some new acts, such as Melina Duterte a.k.a. Jay Som, who have many interesting ideas and diverse influences.

She claimed Yo La Tengo, Phil Elverum and Carly Rae Jepsen as three of her biggest influences. After releasing a collection of songs made around 2012-2015, most of them previously released on Bandcamp, ‘Turn Into’, Duterte finally put out her first proper album as Jay Som, titled ‘Everybody Works’. And she somehow manages to do all these influences justice without leaving anything behind, and that “anything” includes her personality and uniqueness.

Overall, ‘Everybody Works’ is an excellent record, probably one of the most interesting debuts of the year so far, especially in the rock fields. Even though Melina is a great lyricist, she does not favor the lyrical content over the musical, which might be “ethereal” but still can be tough and loud whenever needed. In fact, she finds a balance between those two things, and despite that being rare for some reason, she does it justice, and makes Jay Som one of the most innovative rock acts of the last few years, and proof that the future of indie rock is safe.

Highlights: “The Bus Song”, “1 Billion Dogs”, “One More Time, Please”, “Baybee”, “Take It”, “Everybody Works”

You’ll like it if you like: Yo La Tengo, Beach House, Yumi Zouma, Mazzy Star, Prefab Sprout

Spoiler

kxCv0Vf.png

h3rxzXa.png

#58.

Tyler, the Creator feat. A$AP Rocky

"Who Dat Boy"

from the album 'Flower Boy'

Genre: Experimental Hip Hop

I know it's easy to stan for tracks like "911 / Mr. Lonely" or "See You Again" over this. But man, this is just something from his early albums... except without the corniness. Also Rocky really kills it.

Spoiler

UTZnUVx.png

#57.

Forest Swords

"Panic"

from the album 'Compassion'

Genre: Ambient Dub, Neo-Psychedelia, Downtempo

Probably Forest Swords' most straight-up pop track ever? I'm not sure, but definitely one of the best tracks he has ever made.

Spoiler

QOpGxzZ.png

lBlNmQH.png

#29.

Yves Tumor

'Experiencing the Deposit of Faith'

Genre: Ambient, Hypnagogic Pop

Sound Collage, Psychedelic Folk, Ambient Pop, Electronic, Post-Industrial

Country: USA || Release Date: September 13th, 2017 || Label: self-released

Yves Tumor's debut album for PAN, 'Serpent Music', was one of the best albums of 2016, an album that feels new everytime you listen to it, a truly innovative mixture of pop, soul, experimental noise, ambient and club music with a very spiritual and wonderful feel. After releasing one of the better tracks on what is probably the best compilation of the year, "Limerence" off of the 'mono no aware' record released on PAN as well, he released 'Experiencing the Deposit of Faith', another record.

His follow-up, a free album/mixtape/compilation, does not focus so much on genre trangression as much as it focuses on atmosphere. And he is really good at that as well. This album is also slightly loop and sample-based as 'Serpent Music', but it is used in a way closer to 'When Man Fails You', his first release. Most of the album is ambient music, although it is structured in a very decidedly pop way, that is accessible enough for those who are not used to the genre, yet it is challenging for the average listener.

While Yves Tumor is very much into challenging people, be it from his confrontational live performances or his avant-garde abilities, he is also not interested in alienating anyone. This is not only proof of that, but also that he is awe-inspiring artist, and with an album on Warp Records on the way, he is also determined to stay here for a very long time.

Highlights: "Synecdoche", "Ayxita, Wake Up", "E. Eternal", "My Nose, My Lips, Your Head Shape", "AfricaAshes", "Prosperity Awareness" (feat. Oxhy), "Paigon Hunting"

You’ll like it if you like: James Ferraro, Tim Hecker, Grouper, Deux filles, Dean Blunt, Kedr Livanskiy

Spoiler

Panic's mood is incredible. Raingurl goes off so hard whew. Bicep is a bop

Forget, Hesaitix :clap3:

I wish I liked Rest more than I do

SZA + Forest Swords = Talento :clap3: 

kxCv0Vf.png

XfJsuiF.png

#56.

Rina Sawayama

"Alterlife"

from the EP 'RINA'

Genre: Electropop, Noise Pop

Sleigh Bells + Britney Spears + PC Music + Aaliyah + racing video game soundtracks = this. Of course I love it.

Spoiler

yg54whR.png

#55.

Jessie Ware

"Midnight"

from the album 'Glasshouse'

Genre: Contemporary R&B, Pop Soul

Someone compared this Frank's "Super Rich Kids" and while I get it, it sounds way more informed by old-school R&B than anything Frank has done. Also, better sung. Wish 'Glasshouse' lived up to this but still happy about it!

Spoiler

QOpGxzZ.png

TkIDIYp.png

#28.

Circuit Des Yeux

'Reaching for Indigo'

Genre: Art Pop, Avant-Folk

Experimental Rock, Psychedelic Folk, Drone, Minimal Wave

Country: USA || Release Date: October 20th, 2017 || Label: Drag City

I have always liked Haley Fohr, a.k.a. Circuit Des Yeux, as a songwriter, musician and definitely as a vocalist. Having said that, I personally always waited for her to truly deliver an album that fullfilled what I thought was here potential. She was truly close with her 2015, 'In Plain Speech', and with the mini-album released the following year, the country-influenced 'Jackie Lynn'. With 'Reaching for Indigo', though, she finally achieves that.

Inspired by personal experiences resembling exorcisms and epiphanies, this record is probably the most focused she has ever been as a lyricist and musician. The tracks on here can be soft and minimal, like on the wonderful drone-pop pieces "Brainshift" and "Falling", or dense and layered like on "Black Fly" or "Philo", and she is definitely excellent at both things.

The instrumentation constantly shifts between genres like ambient, post-punk, folk, experimental pop and noisy rock with ease, and sometimes all at the same time like on "Black Fly". Even though she is good at genre-hopping, that is something I have never heard before from her, and makes me excited for her future. Given how prolific she is with her material, I would not be surprised if we get another album from her this year. And I am pretty sure that she will get even better.

Highlights: "Brainshift", "Black Fly", "Philo", "Paper Bag", "Falling Blonde"

You’ll like it if you like: Nico, Julia Holter, U.S. Girls, Jenny Hval, Mount Eerie, ANOHNI, Suicide

Spoiler

Drag City are messy and don't put their stuff on Spotify :'( but here's the best song:

kxCv0Vf.png

Rn0QvOv.png

#54.

Xiu Xiu

"Jenny GoGo"

from the album 'FORGET'

Genre: Synth Punk, Noise Pop

This song is an experience, probably the most catchy and abrasive thing they have done simultaneously.

Spoiler

RXSLIve.png

#53.

Bad Gyal feat. Dubbel Dutch

"Jacaranda"

Genre: Contemporary R&B, Dancehall, Reggaeton

Sounds like dancehall/reggaeton with a slow-EDM-type of production and modern trap/R&B vocals. Summer vibes all around.

Spoiler

QOpGxzZ.png

Wey1Lhx.png

#27.

Richard Dawson

'Peasant'

Genre: Avant-Folk, Progressive Folk

Freak Folk, Neo-Medieval Folk, Psychedelic Folk

Country: UK || Release Date: October 20th, 2017 || Label: Weird World

To set your album's story in medieval Britain can be a bit... suspicious nowadays, for some reason. It can get very pretentious. But the way that multitalented musician Richard Dawson does it is absolutely innovative and inventive. And, surprisingly, accessible.

Do not be mistaken, the lyrical content is probably his most complex sonically, and musically it is not that far from it either. Think Joanna Newsom (odd comparison, I suppose), but with an acoustic guitar and lyrics that are set in medieval times. Love how every track seems to be coming from the perspective of the titular character, from different people that represented society at the times, people who are underrepresented in modern recreations of medieval setting.

However, in comparison to his earlier records, it does seem a little more easy on the ears, and at times, even oddly catchy and triumphant. It totally makes sense for this to be Dawson's "breakout" record. He has been an excellent musician, but the greatness of this, is just impossible to describe.

Highlights: "Ogre", "Soldier", "Prostitute", "Shapeshifter", "Beggar", "Beggar", "Masseuse"

You’ll like it if you like: Fleet Foxes, Joanna Newsom, Animal Collective at their folkiest, Camus

Spoiler

kxCv0Vf.png

QQWbLJD.png

#52.

Charlotte Gainsbourg

"Rest"

from the album 'Rest'

Genre: Art Pop, Ambient Pop, French Pop

The most beautiful song on an already beautiful album. It's ambient-funk, no surprise a Daft Punk member produced it. Also, literally helped me on my french exams.

Spoiler

5CXYTT4.png

#51.

Hundred Waters

"Wave to Anchor"

Genre: Electropop, Indietronica, Art Pop

Was about to include "Green Light" in this list, until I just realized this is basically the same song, but with way better production. Excellent production. Breath-taking production. Probably my favorite Hundred Waters song ever!

Spoiler

QOpGxzZ.png

Hvztvyk.png

#26.

Zola Jesus

'Okovi'

Genre: Art Pop, Darkwave

Neoclassical Darkwave, Post-Industrial, Ethereal Wave, Electronic

Country: USA || Release Date: September 19th, 2017 || Label: Sacred Bones

I personally was a bit on the fence with Zola Jesus' 'Taiga'. It traded the darkness, the raw noise and post-punk influences from her first releases for clean art-electropop that was not that far away from, say, Sia. That was not a bad thing itself, but it was not as good as it could be. After a few years and a lot of things that happened to Zola, like dealing with depression and having close friends of her attempt suicide and struggle with similar issues, she decided to take a change with her sound again.

'Okovi', the result, is probably her best album to date. It has the bleakness of her earlier releases, something that can be heard both in the production, with heavy, grandious industrial beats and spacious ambient bits, and the lyrics. But the sound is as clean as on her previous album, and the hooks are, sometimes, just as clear. There is also a rather dramatic vibe added to the album's sound, with all the strings combined with her naturally operatic voice.

'Okovi' is the album that I had always been waiting from her. And probably the best at exploring the concept of depression and suicide, which is also excellent too. Definitely one of the highlights of the year, and an obvious highlight of her career.

Highlights: "Exhumed", "Soak", "Witness", "Siphon", "Veka", "Remains"

You’ll like it if you like: Dead Can Dance, Björk, Chelsea Wolfe, iamamiwhoami, Coil

Spoiler

rip this thread I guess :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.