• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Remmy

• potent

• Unoriginal

• TheWayWeWere

SS was awful indeed, I still can't believe she did this for her career :deadbanana3:

Moana is a bit overrated for my taste :michael:

Cupcakke making your list :clap3:
HFK :smitten: pretty solid pop record

whew STAN for So It Goes...! :worship: 

Bastards and Rose-Colored Boy are too low!

DRAG that awful video :mazen: Gave me second, third, fourth and fifth hand embarrassment :mazen: 

You did NOT drag Wonderful Wonderful and Meaning Of Life you piece of ****! :fish2: I hope @Legend E drags you to hell!

And then you go ahead and classify Red Pills Blues, Halsey's hopeless album, and The Lung Cancers as decent :fish2: I hope you choke!!!

• ATRL Moderator

Tomorrow Never Came :alexz:

Haven't seen any of those films :gaycat4:

Memories... above hfk? :gaycat3:

I enjoyed V from Maroon 5 but haven't even bothered with RPB if I'm honest

shedontknow and Rainbow are low imo but nice to see them here 

nice picks so far :clap3: 

nothing really stands out so far, which I guess is good cause we're still in the lower regions of the countdown :oh: 

"Memories...Do Not Open" and "Red Pill Blues" as you said decent! 

Movies: Moonlight is ok I was expecting more tbh. 

cupcakke making , now sis, she's a bit of joke.

chainsmokers ain't all that BAD, tbh.

loved moana and pitch perfect 3.

Moonlight :clap3:

I like the ID and Lana tracks not really familiar with the others but maybe it's time to check FTP's album.

Day 15 Updates | Best YouTuber • Best Films/Albums/Non-Singles: Update 3

DAY 14 REPLIES:

Spoiler
17 hours ago, TheWayWeWere said:

SS was awful indeed, I still can't believe she did this for her career :deadbanana3:

Moana is a bit overrated for my taste :michael:

Right :rip: i just don't get it, but oh well! It ain't my career

I can agree with that. :celestial5: She's a cute gorl but the movie and soundtrack never slayed me.

15 hours ago, Lazuli said:

You did NOT drag Wonderful Wonderful and Meaning Of Life you piece of ****! :fish2: I hope @Legend E drags you to hell!

And then you go ahead and classify Red Pills Blues, Halsey's hopeless album, and The Lung Cancers as decent :fish2: I hope you choke!!!

Aw I missed your meltdowns :date: sjfdijf at you tagging E :lmao: I'm surprised he hasn't popped in yet

14 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

Haven't seen any of those films :gaycat4:

Memories... above hfk? :gaycat3:

I enjoyed V from Maroon 5 but haven't even bothered with RPB if I'm honest

Well they're all slightly irrelevant except for Moana so it's not a surprise :keir: Better stuff is on the way!

:oh: :oh: :oh:

You might as well skip it, honestly dd. There's not a lot you're missing out on.

11 hours ago, Navyofbadgals said:

nice picks so far :clap3: 

nothing really stands out so far, which I guess is good cause we're still in the lower regions of the countdown :oh: 

I lowkey agree :keir: Except for the Non-Singles list, but the REALLY great stuff hasn't come yet on that one.

5 hours ago, Ghostlysnaker said:

Movies: Moonlight is ok I was expecting more tbh. 

Pretty much same :-* After the massive amount of praise

3 hours ago, Dom said:

cupcakke making , now sis, she's a bit of joke.

chainsmokers ain't all that BAD, tbh.

She has more to offer than just sex songs, sis :gaycat3: But I can understand. She's still cute tho!

True, people do too much on them. Like I said, their EPs go all the way off.

3 hours ago, potent said:

but maybe it's time to check FTP's album.

I'd say so :duca: It's a bit more experimental but you can still tell that it's them.

vo3dfIo.png

qTC0W6P.gif

I don't know how many of you guys watch YouTube often but for yet another year, it's

been one of my biggest obsessions - and the person below was a big part of that.

Here's my YouTuber of the year!

David Dobrik

Channel: HereGenre: Comedy, Vlogs

Subscribers: 5,844,703 | Avg. views/video: 2.8 - 3.5 million

David isn't just your normal vlogger. His vlogs are generally scripted, and each one is 4 minutes and 20 seconds long, so

they're very fast-paced and only include the best footage he has to offer for that day. He's also the head of the Vlog Squad

(mainly features Zane Hijazi, Carly and Erin, Scotty Sire, Heath Hussar, Jason Nash and Toddy Smith - the first 2 being HUGE competitors for

this title), which has several people from the same friend group posting a bundle of videos every week, usually of them hanging

out with each other. But of the squad, his stats are significantly higher than the rest. It also helps that he's currently dating

Liza Koshy (13.1m subscribers), has a podcast and is most likely a multi-millionaire at this point. Anyway, his content is always fun

to watch and had a big impact on my year. I discovered him in February and binge watched HUNDREDS of videos, continued

to keep up with him 3 times a week, and then I delved into some of his friend's channels, where he's heavily featured - so I

definitely saw him often. David actually isn't my favorite from the Vlog Squad, but he easily had the best year of the bunch and

like I said, he was constantly on my screen in 2017. Don't be surprised if you see one of his pals winning this category next time.

vo3dfIo.png

tumblr_oqdkb9zrTo1vgoe7jo1_500.jpgdavid-dobrik.jpg6IEvyp-W.jpgtumblr_ojs9fmaLzJ1qchmo6o1_500.jpg

vo3dfIo.png

• ATRL Moderator

David's vlogs always serve :clap3:

personally enjoyed Cody Ko a lot and got into Drew Gooden towards the end of the year and binged a shitton of his videos :rip:

the good viners won

Edited by Unoriginal

Youtubers are kinda :doc: to me :cm: 

Ew, hfk and RPB. :biblio: 

I've just watched Moana last Christmas. It was really cute, and I love the graphic. :clap3: 

Moonlight should've made top 10. :weeps: 

Day 15 Updates | Best YouTuber • Best Films/Albums/Non-Singles: Update 3

REPLIES:

Spoiler
2 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

David's vlogs always serve :clap3:

personally enjoyed Cody Ko a lot and got into Drew Gooden towards the end of the year and binged a shitton of his videos :rip:

the good viners won

Right :eddie: Glad at least 1 person here watches him!

I've seen a Cody Ko video or two, I actually see plenty of his tweets on my timeline even though I don't follow him. Never heard of Drew Gooden, might take a peek later. :gaycat3:

2 hours ago, shelven said:

Oh wow, 5H's IMPACT on the last page! :alexz::eli: 

Luckily it's their only appearance :fan: Well at least for this year. They showed up in 2016... in the Best Album Survivors category. :oh:

1 hour ago, Topmaster 2 said:

Youtubers are kinda :doc: to me :cm: 

I can lowkey understand :keir: A good chunk of them are cringy, and plenty act way too fake/happy. But there's definitely a handful of them that are worth watching if you're into short-form content.

28 minutes ago, lhdang2000 said:

Ew, hfk and RPB. :biblio: 

I've just watched Moana last Christmas. It was really cute, and I love the graphic. :clap3: 

Kii :oh: Another album I spotted on your worst list has just arrived!

I watched it probably a week after :gaycat3: Yeah, Disney always slays with their animation.

vo3dfIo.png

BEST FILMS | #08-05:

08. Ingrid Goes West [B+]

Features a great, modern concept about unhealthy Instagram obsessions. This movie is basically separated into

2 parts: chill, sometimes funny life events and moments where things get dark - I just wish we spent more time in

the latter. Also, Aubrey Plaza really snatched in the lead role.

07. Hidden Figures [B+]

One of the few big Oscar films that intrigued me this year. The cast is full of talented actors, and the

main protagonists are all people you want to root for. Tells a nice story about 3 important women that

deserved to have their narrative spread like this.

06. Wonder Woman [B+]

I've never been a DC fan, but I was so incredibly excited for 2016's Suicide Squad (which won Best Trailer), and

was so incredibly defeated after seeing it. I wasn't sure if I'd ever watch something from them again. Luckily, they

turned things around with Wonder Woman, which is generally enjoyable throughout. The last act does start to go

in an unnecessary direction, but not enough to ruin the whole thing.

05. A Bad Moms Christmas [B+]

Not as strong as the original, but definitely still a fun time. The hilarious cast comes together to save things from

getting sloppy, while simultaneously causing a big ass mess. At first I wasn't sure if adding in the main

character's mothers would make things worse, but the situation has its benefits.

BEST ALBUMS | #25-21:

25. Lana Del Rey 'Lust for Life' [[Good]]

My top 5 is EXTREMELY strong and contains career highlights, while my bottom 5 is just... there.

I could actually see this being in my top 15 if she trimmed the tracklist down a bit. Oh well.

Trinity: Love • Get Free • God Bless America | Bottom 3: WTWWAWWKD • White Mustang • In My Feelings

24. Fergie 'Double Dutchess' [[Good]]

After the messy wait and era, we finally have it! The album obviously doesn't come close to the heights

of The Dutchess, though I'd say it (kinda surprisingly) managed to exceed my expectations.

Trinity: Enchanté • Life Goes On • M.I.L.F. $ | Bottom 3: Nuttin' • Diddy Zone • Kleopatra

23. Ed Sheeran '÷' [[Good]]

23. Sam Smith 'The Thrill of It All' [[Good]]

Bunching these together because, well - first of all they're tied, and they're also pretty much in the same boat.

Sam and Ed didn't really change their sounds for these new releases, and both albums aren't their strongest

material, but there's still good stuff to find on them for sure.

Trinity: Castle On the Hill • Shape of You • New Man | Bottom 3: Perfect • Hearts Don't Break... • What Do I Know?

Trinity: Midnight Train • Too Good at... • Baby, You Make... | Bottom 3: No Peace • The Thrill of It All • Scars

21. Sia 'Everyday Is Christmas' [[Good]]

Sia adding her own flavor to Christmas, I'm here for it! It's short, sweet, and has several solid originals that you

can easily add to your holiday playlist (well, now you have to wait at least 10 months...) There's a few improvements

that could've been made, but I'd say there's no song I would skip.

Trinity: Underneath the... • Santa's Coming... • Ho Ho Ho  | Bottom 3: Snowman • Sunshine • Snowflake

BEST NON-SINGLES | #71-51:

NOTE: I made a numbering mistake and only realized it last night. Every song announced

before this is pushed down a spot, and there's actually 101 tracks on this list. :gaycat3:

071. Tove Lo "Bitches" [[ Appearances: 2 of 3 ]] 
070. Kesha ft. Eagles of Death Metal "Let 'Em Talk" [[ Appearances: 3 of 7 ]] 
069. Paramore "Idle Worship" [[ Appearances: 3 of 4 ]] 
068. Bleachers "Foreign Girls" [[ Appearances: 2 of 6 ]] 
067. Lorde "Supercut" [[ Appearances: 1 of 6 ]] 
066. Taylor Swift "Getaway Car" [[ Appearances: 1 of 8 ]] 
065. Taylor Swift "So It Goes..." [[ Appearances: 2 of 8 ]] 
064. cupcakKe "Cpr" [[ Appearances: 1 of 1 ]] 
063. WALK THE MOON "Lost In the Wild" [[ Appearances: 2 of 4 ]] 
062. Lea Michele "Believer" [[ Appearances: 3 of 7 ]] 
061. Foster the People "Harden the Paint" [[ Appearances: 4 of 5 ]] 

060. The Chainsmokers "Break Up Every Night" [[ Appearances: 1 of 2 ]] 
059. P!nk "You Get My Love" [[ Appearances: 4 of 6 ]] 
058. Lea Michele "Hey You" [[ Appearances: 4 of 7 ]] 
057. Bleachers "Everybody Lost Somebody" [[ Appearances: 3 of 6 ]] 
056. WALK THE MOON "Feels Good to Be High" [[ Appearances: 3 of 4 ]] 
055. The Chainsmokers "Young" [[ Appearances: 2 of 2 ]] 
054. Billie Eilish "party favor" [[ Appearances: 1 of 4 ]] 
053. Foster the People "Loyal Like Sid & Nancy" [[ Appearances: 5 of 5 ]] 
052. Taylor Swift "Call It What You Want" [[ Appearances: 3 of 8 ]] 
051. Billie Eilish "my boy" [[ Appearances: 2 of 4 ]] 

Best Films/Albums/Non-Singles SO FAR lists are on page 1, post 2!

Along with links to every update. So check there if you ever need a recap.

:gaycat4: Come back tomorrow for more. Only 5 days left! :gaycat4:

• ATRL Moderator

Homecoming in the top four wig lost 

e***i in the top four wig found

LfL below Divide no ma'am

Coachella not in your bottom three no ma'am

Divide not getting its own proper writeup :clap3:

Thrill was underwhelming for me

All three Taylor songs :smitten:

I like Supercut's lyrics but something about it is just a bit more... basic... than the rest of Melodrama

Bitches and Idle Worship :katie2:

Idk what the top Paramore choice is. Pools maybe?

And yeah you should check out Cody and Drew and Danny Gonzalez they give Viners a good name when Lele Pons and the Paul brothers are smashing :pukey:

Edited by Unoriginal

WTWWAWWKD in your bottom 3??? Delete it fat!!! :fish2: 

Divide being "good"???? DELETE THIS ENTIRE BEST OF FAT!!!! :fish2: 

But slay a bit @ bitches, Let Em Talk, Idle Worship, Supercut, Getaway Car, So It Goes..., party favor, CIWYW and my boy :clap3: 

LFL :clap3: 

I got love for Let Em Talk and Supercut the most out of the non singles. 

I liked Ingrid, Aubrey is so underrated :jonny:

Hidden Figures was great too

not Ed above Lana and Fergie :biblio: nice to see some Sia's Xmas praise, it's such a good album

Day 16 Updates | Best Opening Tracks • Best Closing Tracks • Best Films/Albums/Non-Singles: Update 4

DAY 15 REPLIES:

Spoiler
19 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

Homecoming in the top four wig lost 

e***i in the top four wig found

LfL below Divide no ma'am

Coachella not in your bottom three no ma'am

Divide not getting its own proper writeup :clap3:

Thrill was underwhelming for me

I like Supercut's lyrics but something about it is just a bit more... basic... than the rest of Melodrama

Idk what the top Paramore choice is. Pools maybe?

And yeah you should check out Cody and Drew and Danny Gonzalez they give Viners a good name when Lele Pons and the Paul brothers are smashing :pukey:

afidf I yelped at "wig found" :lmao:

LFL has highs and lows while Divide was pretty consistent. :-* That's mainly why that happened.

Coachella is in my bottom 5 I think, just missed out by a spot or two!

Ed/Sam's write-ups were combined, silly :keir: And yeah his debut was better.

I can understand that, it's always been my least favorite album track (not counting the interludes.) Still goes off tho.

You'd be right! :alexz3:

Ugh don't even remind me of those 3 :mazen: So untalented, yet so popular... ugh kids are so impressionable these days. But yeah I'll check those people out... eventually :gaycat3:

18 hours ago, Lazuli said:

WTWWAWWKD in your bottom 3??? Delete it fat!!! :fish2: 

Divide being "good"???? DELETE THIS ENTIRE BEST OF FAT!!!! :fish2: 

Everything is still here :oh:

2 hours ago, TheWayWeWere said:

I liked Ingrid, Aubrey is so underrated :jonny:

Hidden Figures was great too

nice to see some Sia's Xmas praise, it's such a good album

All of this is true! :gaycat4: Verified by Remmy

vo3dfIo.png

hPUrOYZ.gif

This list is ranked simply on how well each song starts off the album

it comes from - quality doesn't matter (but it helps.)

10. Miley Cyrus "Younger Now" [Younger Now]

09. Aly & AJ "Take Me" [Ten Years - EP]

08. Poppy "I'm Poppy" [Poppy.Computer]

07. Taylor Swift "...Ready for It?" [reputation]

06. Lana Del Rey "Love" [Lust for Life]

05. Bleachers "Dream of Mickey Mantle" [Gone Now]

04. P!nk "Beautiful Trauma" [Beautiful Trauma]

03. Dua Lipa "Genesis" [Dua Lipa]

02. Imagine Dragons "I Don't Know Why" [Evolve]

01. Lorde "Green Light" [Melodrama]

vo3dfIo.png

Miley_Cyrus_-_Younger_Now_(Official_Album_Cover).pngartwork_5a0e84fcd2bdc_.jpgPoppy_-_Poppy_Computer.pngTaylor_Swift_-_Reputation.pngLust_for_Life.jpg

Bleachers-gone-now-cover.jpgPINK_-_Beautiful_Trauma_(Official_Album_Cover).pngDua_Lipa_(album).pngImagineDragonsEvolve.jpgLorde_-_Melodrama.png

vo3dfIo.png

• ATRL Moderator

RfI, Love, Genesis and Green Light :smitten: I can't help but wonder how much better Roses Bloom for You would've been as LfL's opener though

Younger Now was one of the less boring songs from its album :-*

Maybe one day I'll get round to Gone Now :keir:

hopefully Get Creep is in your best closers list

if you mean Divide was consistently awful I'd agree :fan: I saw that the writeups were combined but Divide didn't deserve its own so it made me happy

We Kept Dancing over Roachella in your bottom three tho love yourself a bit :biblio:

Liability Reprise > Supercut tbqfh

I've seen parts of Lele videos in other YouTuber stinkpieces on her and I literally can't fathom how what she does is funny to anyone :confused:  and I've never seen a Paul video in full. love myself too much for that and i love myself not a lot sooo

Green Light + ...Ready For It? + Beautiful Trauma + Take Me :clap3:

Day 16 Updates | Best Opening Tracks Best Closing Tracks • Best Films/Albums/Non-Singles: Update 4

REPLIES:

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Unoriginal said:

Younger Now was one of the less boring songs from its album :-*

Maybe one day I'll get round to Gone Now :keir:

hopefully Get Creep is in your best closers list

if you mean Divide was consistently awful I'd agree :fan:

We Kept Dancing over Roachella in your bottom three tho love yourself a bit :biblio:

Liability Reprise > Supercut tbqfh

I've seen parts of Lele videos in other YouTuber stinkpieces on her and I literally can't fathom how what she does is funny to anyone :confused:  and I've never seen a Paul video in full. love myself too much for that and i love myself not a lot sooo

Kiii, definitely :-*

:grump:

gidsjfi Get Creep :fan: But nope, sis didn't make it! A boring flop

Ch :'( I'm not even a big Ed fan but ATRL does too much on ha! Only those Perfect remixes deserve to be dragged.

Coachella grew on me a little bit when the album came out, it sounds better within the tracklist.

Both are really nice but I don't know if I'd agree with that, we love a slayful pair though!

I used to like (but only like) her vines. I've seen parts of a YouTube video or 2 and it was awful. Ayyy I haven't either :fish1: I would never waste a view on them. Didn't even watch Logan Paul's suicide forest video or his apology, either.

vo3dfIo.png

V8rsK22.gif

This list is ranked simply on how well each song wraps up the album

it comes from - quality doesn't matter (but it helps.)

10. Lea Michele "Hey You" [Places]

09. Fergie "Love Is Pain" [Double Dutchess]

08. WALK THE MOON "Lost In the Wild" [What If Nothing]

07. P!nk "You Get My Love" [Beautiful Trauma]

06. Tove Lo "Hey You Got Drugs?" [BLUE LIPS]

05. Clean Bandit ft. Zara Larsson "Symphony" [So Good]

04. Bleachers "Foreign Girls" [Gone Now]

03. Lana Del Rey "Get Free" [Lust for Life]

02. Lorde "Perfect Places" [Melodrama]

01. Kesha "Spaceship" [Rainbow]

vo3dfIo.png

Lea_Michele_-_Places_(Official_Album_Cover).pngfergie-double-dutchess-tracklist.jpgWalk_the_Moon,_What_if_Nothing.jpgPINK_-_Beautiful_Trauma_(Official_Album_Cover).pngTove_Lo_-_Blue_Lips.png

Zara_Larsson_-_So_Good.pngBleachers-gone-now-cover.jpgLust_for_Life.jpgLorde_-_Melodrama.pngKesha_-_Rainbow_(Official_Album_Cover).png

vo3dfIo.png

• ATRL Moderator

Spaceship :heart2:

PP is overrated imho but it makes a great closing song

hygd is a career highlight for Tove :jonny4: her closers keep getting better but i don't think she'll top this one

starting to think I should REALLY listen to Gone Now :doc: Kimbra just delayed her album and I'm pissed af so I'm gonna need some new music to tide me over until April (:skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:) anyway 

2 minutes ago, Remmy said:

But nope, sis didn't make it! A boring flop

2 minutes ago, Remmy said:

03. Lana Del Rey "Get Free" [Lust for Life]

sowhatisthetruth.gif

2017 had a lot of great closers but GF is probably in my top five as well

after multiply, divide honestly felt like a joke :rip: just bad pretty much end to end for me. the fact that not even Bey could save Perfect was sad tho

I only clicked on Logan's apology to dislike it :fan: i don't think i've ever disliked a video on youtube before but he deserved it. the language i'd like to use to describe him is... :cupid: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.