• potent

• Unoriginal

• TheWayWeWere

As usual, I'm excited for this. :duca: 

Top-notch banners as usual.

3 updates:

The OP post is updated and complete!

I previously said this would start next week but the date

has been moved UP! It's now Wednesday, 12/13.

For anyone who's curious about how this ceremony will be different from

2016 & other stuff, I added an "ADDITIONAL INFO" tab in the 2nd post.

Also thanks for the love so far :date:

Pre-Show #1 REPLIES:

Spoiler
23 hours ago, Staryu said:

:gaycat4:  yas @ Big Brother rankings, I should do those too 

Yes, you should :fish1: I don't even know how I'm gonna rank BB19, so many people I don't care for...

23 hours ago, Roberto said:

OMG, so many categories. This looks promising. :eek:

Yep! :party: Somehow I actually added more this year ddd

22 hours ago, TRF. said:

can't wait, I'm sure there'll be some good pop on here

Gsr8PZY.thumb.gif.0180f3e620a3943320dfbe

You'd be right :gaycat4: I actually got into several indie/alternative pop artists this year. You may or may not be proud, I don't know if you stan any of 'em.

23 hours ago, Fenrir said:

a HEADER :jonny4: 

23 hours ago, prézli said:

THAT BANNER 

21 hours ago, Lazuli said:

The banner is giving me LIFE. You know I'm always PERCHED here :gaycat1: 

21 hours ago, Marnie said:

I hate you and you're slaying Graphics OMGGGGGGGGGG <3 i'm keen for this <3 

2 hours ago, Sunderland 4ever said:

Top-notch banners as usual.

Thanks! :celestial4: Just added some more. Made the main banner last night after I finally got a design idea.

21 hours ago, thecptz said:

come back to musical chairs

I don't know what that is, sorry! :frown:

20 hours ago, MusicLoverDude said:

Can't wait for this. Make sure to check mine out too

Yeah, I will :alexz3: Possibly gonna start commenting on stuff in a bit. Just needed more time to get things sorted.

5 hours ago, Navyofbadgals said:

can't wait for the winner ;) 

That wink face makes me think that there should be some obvious winner or something. :gaycat3: Honestly my movie list is a lowkey flop this year, and I still have more stuff to see, but I need to wait until things are uploaded online hehe.

4 hours ago, Red said:

How ya doin', Remmy? :celestial:

Reddy :hughard: Nice to see you here. I'm doing good :gaycat4: How about yourself?

3 hours ago, K$Ellie said:

Bhad Bhabie better snatch :duca:

I really can't wait for this dark phase to end :)

Yo do you do graphic work professionally? I'd be interested af for some projects I got going on. 

Excited as always for this

That OP

:jonny:

You have such a gift, please share.

Your graphics :jonny4: 

Remmy always slays the graphic tho. :jonny:

Since you're not that much active in the Games section, we don't interact with each other that much anymore, but I'll still support you. :clap3:

My body is ready. Ranking BB19 is going to be such a challenge. All the good people left pre/early jury. Such a disaster of a season.

Starting today! (Possibly in an hour or less?)

Planning on posting 3 categories

PRE-SHOW #2 REPLIES:

Spoiler
On 12/11/2017 at 7:45 PM, Chamoy said:

Where's BBUK? :celestial5:

I've never watched ha :gaycat3: From what i remember hearing they don't have challenges, HOH, etc and I'm not here for thaT!

On 12/11/2017 at 11:49 PM, Ari. said:

Yo do you do graphic work professionally? I'd be interested af for some projects I got going on. 

Excited as always for this

Oh wow @ professionally :jonny4: I'm not gonna say my graphics are bad but I don't know if they're on that level :keir:

But naw, I mainly just bring them around for Best Ofs because I never really have any other reason to make them.

On 12/12/2017 at 0:55 PM, Pedro said:

You and your flawless graphics!

On 12/12/2017 at 0:57 PM, Tsareena said:

graphics on fleek

On 12/12/2017 at 0:58 PM, Mezik said:

That OP

:jonny:

You have such a gift, please share.

21 hours ago, Topmaster 2 said:

Your graphics :jonny4: 

Thanks so much :date::date::date:

19 hours ago, lhdang2000 said:

Remmy always slays the graphic tho. :jonny:

Since you're not that much active in the Games section, we don't interact with each other that much anymore, but I'll still support you. :clap3:

I try :gaycat4:

True :'( I slightly miss Games but personal survivors + MCs just got really dead, so it wasn't as fun anymore. And thanks :eddie:

13 hours ago, Gavin. said:

Can’t wait to see Emoji Movie snag your #1

Shh don't spoil it this soon :shutup:

12 hours ago, Inner Insanity said:

Ranking BB19 is going to be such a challenge. All the good people left pre/early jury. Such a disaster of a season.

Yep, no lies found :rip:

bring it on already, former fattie

BBydwza.gif

Honestly, a lot these artists that appeared in 2017 didn't do much for me, but there were 3 that

definitely stood out and deserved a mention. Here are my favorite newcomers of the year.

3. Dua Lipa

Biggest Hit: New Rules | Favorite Songs: New Rules, Begging

ATRL started hyping Dua up last year and after skipping over it for a bit, I finally took notice. I listened to a few songs (I believe

they were Hotter Than Hell, Blow Your Mind, Last Dance and Be the One) - but was unimpressed with all of them. At that point

I just wrote her off as some overrated flop. Eventually her album came out, and I ended up listening with a friend around

release week out of curiosity. Every song I previously heard grew on me, and there wasn't one track I disliked. Though

I wasn't necessarily amazed and I'm not a huge fan or anything, she's still worthy of being on this list.

2. Billie Eilish

Biggest "Hit": bellyache | Favorite Songs: COPYCAT, bellyache
The fact that she's only 15 years old, yet has a voice like that and lyrics like those... completely mind blowing. Surprisingly,

the main way I heard about Billie was through YouTube comments. I saw her name all over reaction videos and after

watching someone I'm subscribed to give a little sample of her EP, I knew I had to listen. dont smile at me is really fantastic,

especially for a debut, and hopefully marks the start of a career that will be very successful and span for decades to come.

Side-note: If 'dsam' was considered an album, it'd be in my top 5 for this year. Where will it end up on Best EPs? :gaycat3:

1. Allie X

Biggest "Hit": Paper Love | Favorite Songs: Too Much to Dream, Lifted

Okay well she may not be THAT new but she just released her first full studio album this year, and I needed another person to

put on this list, so I'm counting it. :keir: Alexandra SNAPPED! I played her music in chronological order so I heard CollXtion I first

and loved it, but the second part was even better. Plus, I only discovered her in October, and she's already insanely close to

being one of my top 50 most played artists. She has such a cool sound that my library has been craving and I'm very glad I

stumbled upon her material.

vo3dfIo.png

LCGdTYO.gif 5EsN5Z4.gif 4QfwJ6m.gif

vo3dfIo.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.