Avril Lavigne: The Receipts

Black Umbrella

12 minutes ago, HBK-79 said:

If Gen Zers think Avril is so cool, they really need to stream her LS and AL8.

I think Celine Dion and Shania Twain cool doesn't mean i'm gonna stream all of their music. And i wouldn't check for their new music either because i know they passed their prime. But sometimes i stream their classics

A lot of legacy acts don't have a good stream figures either. But they have some classics that have decent recurrent streams. Avril had Let Go and Complicated.  

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• greeneyedsoul

• ProudLBS

• KKCuteCat

• Cefh

9 hours ago, HBK-79 said:

If Gen Zers think Avril is so cool, they really need to stream her LS and AL8.

They stream Let go…..which it's understandable but still LS is a great album with a great lead

12 hours ago, KKKIMO92 said:

They stream Let go…..which it's understandable but still LS is a great album with a great lead

That's tragic that LG is the only album they care about. TBDT, UMS, and LS deserve more.:rip:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HBK-79 said:

That's tragic that LG is the only album they care about. TBDT, UMS, and LS deserve more.:rip:

She is doing arena tours in NA and Europe, can't complain with that. Someday she may get a hit cause she is still on the radar....

On 4/30/2024 at 6:49 PM, HBK-79 said:

tragic? Most artists wish to have just one album like that. Not everyone is Taylor Swift or Beyonce.

17 hours ago, KKCuteCat said:

tragic? Most artists wish to have just one album like that. Not everyone is Taylor Swift or Beyonce.

The lack of several hits per era kinda hurt her, tbh there was nothing that could be a hit on UMS sans FTP but they blew that, and still can't believe Hot didn't become a hit for her.

7 hours ago, MusicFan98 said:

The lack of several hits per era kinda hurt her, tbh there was nothing that could be a hit on UMS sans FTP but they blew that, and still can't believe Hot didn't become a hit for her.

Well, Christina's first album had 3 #1 hits and a Top 3 hit but it doesn't translate to good recurrent streams either while Lana didn't have so many single hit but she's managed to have good recurrent numbers. 

Anyway, Let Go was the album that 95% artist could only wish for. Some people just think that success means Taylor or Beyonce's level of success while she's still doing better than 95% of her 00s peers. 

On 5/2/2024 at 7:26 PM, MusicFan98 said:

I would say she lacks of 10s collab hits, but she did have a hit or semi hit single from her first five album meanwhile the latter two albums also have fans favorite, this is something very hard to manage.

On 5/2/2024 at 9:57 PM, KKCuteCat said:

Anyway, Let Go was the album that 95% artist could only wish for. Some people just think that success means Taylor or Beyonce's level of success while she's still doing better than 95% of her 00s peers

Such as who besides the obvious Xtina?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.