• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Monster Megamind

• Bentley

• B-Rabbit

• Enoch

Still rooting for Havana, I just need it to go #1 for one week at least. 

The top 10 is so tragic, I only use 3 songs. 

6 minutes ago, Bounce said:

Still rooting for Havana, I just need it to go #1 for one week at least. 

The top 10 is so tragic, I only use 3 songs. 

That means, that it's not THAT tragic after all. 

Bounce

O.T.: Go, Jeffery and Karla. :'( 

8 minutes ago, Rafaela said:

Mi gente still top 10. Bey can not lose 

Legendary. :clap3: 

Edited by Pacaveli

Forbes says 1.24m units for Reputation with SPS.

When streaming and digital track sales are included, reputation still accounts for more than a third of all music consumption in the United States last week. Total consumption of all albums in the Top 200 was 3.3 million album equivalent units, of which 1.24 million were Swift's.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brittanyhodak/2017/11/20/taylor-swifts-reputation-outsold-every-other-album-on-the-billboard-200-combined/#17e338425fac

Just now, FREE said:

your taste is questionable it seems

Im glad i dont like the same things as ATRL

Listened to Gucci Gang for the first time on youtube just now...I...is this really whats popular with today's teens? :deadbanana3:  

Rockstar is a good song, but why do so many songs reference cocaine nowadays? Gonna start seeing 10 year olds asking their parents for some coke :rip: 

What in the ****ing ****, ugh :sick: what's going with society reaching this low!? :mazen: how this garbage gucci trash is top 3 on the Hot 100!? White suburban teens and pre-teens streaming crappy urban songs :biblio:  bleak future for the Hot 100, thank God Pop radio is immune for now to these virus.

Edited by R!ck

Just now, Kkamjong said:

but why do so many songs reference cocaine nowadays?

Crack epidemic in middle america and hollyweird

1 minute ago, R!ck said:

What in the ****ing ****, ugh :sick: what's going with society reaching this low!? :mazen: how this garbage gucci trash is top 3 on the Hot 100!? white suburban kids and pre-teens listening to crappy urban songs :biblio:  bleak future for the Hot 100, thank God pop radio is immune for now to these virus.

:rip: 

1 hour ago, iHype. said:

Total consumption of all albums in the Top 200 was 3.3 million album equivalent units, of which 1.24 million were Swift's.

:jonny:

Gucci Gang :skull::skull::skull: They should have done an error again this week :skull: 

kXHFmo4.gif

Edited by Manos

6 minutes ago, FutureHive said:

Im glad i dont like the same things as ATRL

You're an atrl user. You are apart of atrl. This makes zero sense. 

Where are the BB200 and H100 articles????!

That means for every 10 albums sold last week, more than six of them were reputation.

:jonny: 

8 minutes ago, Kkamjong said:

Listened to Gucci Gang for the first time on youtube just now...I...is this really whats popular with today's teens? :deadbanana3:  

Rockstar is a good song, but why do so many songs reference cocaine nowadays? Gonna start seeing 10 year olds asking their parents for some coke :rip: 

Believe me, I don't listen to that Gucci, "Lil this and that" crap. But I'm sure the teens at my school love this mediocre stuff 

3 minutes ago, R!ck said:

What in the ****ing ****, ugh :sick: what's going with society reaching this low!? :mazen: how this garbage gucci trash is top 3 on the Hot 100!? White suburban teens and pre-teens streaming crappy urban songs :biblio:  bleak future for the Hot 100, thank God Pop radio is immune for now to these virus.

You ready for the re-up?

Screen_Shot_2017-11-20_at_2.04.42_PM.png