Highest Streamed Female Albums

myfirstlove

9 hours ago, myfirstlove said:

i dont live in Japan

What does that have to do with anything tho?

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• myfirstlove

• Communion

• lauren198

• Cockney Cupcake

14 hours ago, Newt said:

Well if someone could parse out how many of Focus' streams come from Japan, than those would rightfully be a apart of the album's streams. If you're actually trying to be accurate, it doesn't matter where you live 

it's not a part of the album, period. 

8 hours ago, blackbeatxx said:

What does that have to do with anything tho?

not part of the album ctfu. 

• ATRL Moderator

Ariana and Rihanna, my queens slaying :clap3:

Does the stat for DW include Focus? :smile: 

27 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

Ariana and Rihanna, my queens slaying :clap3:

Does the stat for DW include Focus? :smile: 

obviously not considering it's not on the album lol 

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, myfirstlove said:

obviously not considering it's not on the album lol 

It's the 16th track of the Japanese Edition. :smile: 

Focus is literally part of the album.

Ellie's record label LITERALLY counts the streams of her Japanese tracks in their official press releases and promos.

Don't make official threads re: DATA if you're going to let your pettiness over artists you like or not affect it.

Here's Ariana's official figures:

1,699,183,230 - Dangerous Woman

2,118,558,436 - My Everything

She should be #1 and #3 respectively. 

Edited by Communion

50 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

It's the 16th track of the Japanese Edition. :smile: 

it's still not a part of the standard edition of the album, which is what i count. special editions don't im sorry :dancehall:

8 minutes ago, Communion said:

Focus is literally part of the album.

Ellie's record label LITERALLY counts the streams of her Japanese tracks in their official press releases and promos.

Don't make official threads re: DATA if you're going to let your pettiness over artists you like or not affect it.

Here's Ariana's official figures:

1,699,183,230 - Dangerous Woman

2,118,558,436 - My Everything

She should be #1 and #3 respectively. 

well considering it's not a part of the album i bought and not on the edition that one spotify, it doesn't count. i'm not letting any bias into this??? it's literally factual numbers nnnnnn

3 minutes ago, myfirstlove said:

well considering it's not a part of the album i bought and not on the edition that one spotify, it doesn't count. i'm not letting any bias into this??? it's literally factual numbers nnnnnn

It's literally been pointed out to you that it's listed as part of the album if you access Spotify with a Japanese IP address. :rip: 

Are you going to take out all of Ellie's Japanese bonuses too from her total, going by your logic? 

5 minutes ago, myfirstlove said:

it's still not a part of the standard edition of the album, which is what i count. special editions don't im sorry :dancehall:

....yet you count This Is Acting, Delirium, etc.

Someone should just remake the thread, especially since a older thread WAS made like this and is probably pages back. :rip: 

3 minutes ago, Communion said:

It's literally been pointed out to you that it's listed as part of the album if you access Spotify with a Japanese IP address. :rip: 

Are you going to take out all of Ellie's Japanese bonuses too from her total, going by your logic? 

i don't have her bonuses on here, i use deluxe versions always. i didn't use a japanese bonus edition ctfu 

3 minutes ago, Communion said:

....yet you count This Is Acting, Delirium, etc.

Someone should just remake the thread, especially since a older thread WAS made like this and is probably pages back. :rip: 

i always do DELUXE EDITIONS IF THERE IS ONE, NOT SPECIAL EDITIONS. CAN YOU ****ING READ? ariana is fine, she's number one why can't you just let it be, damn. 

4 minutes ago, myfirstlove said:

i don't have her bonuses on here, i use deluxe versions always. i didn't use a japanese bonus edition ctfu 

Tracks like Outside are only avaliable on one specific region version of Delirium. :deadbanana3: (I thought it was a Japan track but it was a different region exclusive, whoops :rip: )

Most people around the world can't buy a version of Delirium with Outside on it and yet you included it in her figure. :rip: The weird bias people have with Ariana is so tiring. 

Edit - I meant Powerful. Why does she have so many ****ing songs on this album? :rip: 

Edited by Communion

1 minute ago, Communion said:

Tracks like Outside are only avaliable on one specific region version of Delirium. :deadbanana3:

if you go on iTunes, you would see that Outisde is a part of the album. she just added it to the album like ariana slid in Bang Bang to my everything 

Just now, myfirstlove said:

if you go on iTunes, you would see that Outisde is a part of the album. she just added it to the album like ariana slid in Bang Bang to my everything 

I meant Powerful nnnnn. There's no version of Delirium with it avaliable outside of North America.

Edited by Communion

Just now, Communion said:

I meant Powerful nnnnn.

also on the iTunes album....and apple music...???? 

also on the iTunes album....and apple music...???? 

Yes, if you're access it through North America. It's a region-specific bonus. NA bonuses mean more than Japanese bonuses? :rip:

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/delirium-deluxe/id1040134609

1 minute ago, Communion said:

Yes, if you're access it through North America. It's a region-specific bonus. NA bonuses mean more than Japanese bonuses? :rip:

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/delirium-deluxe/id1040134609

are you comparing a population of over 300M to like 20M? 

and anyway, why do you want focus to be added so badly when you know damn well it's not rightfully apart of the album 

are you comparing a population of over 300M to like 20M? 

and anyway, why do you want focus to be added so badly when you know damn well it's not rightfully apart of the album 

There's 127 Million people living in Japan. :deadbanana3: 

It's the second biggest music market in the world. :deadbanana3:

I'm confused why you refuse to recognize reality and that it's included as part of the album. It's a bonus track like any other.

Just now, Communion said:

There's 127 Million people living in Japan. :deadbanana3: 

It's the second biggest music market in the world. :deadbanana3:

I'm confused why you refuse to recognize reality and that it's included as part of the album. It's a bonus track like any other.

if i take out that one Ellie song will you be quiet? 

i'm not adding focus to dangerous woman. it's not a part of the album. just because it's a part of the japanese edition (most album have special editions in japan yet i don't add any of those ctfu) doesn't mean it is. it was a single to get people excited. y'all just want her numbers to be bigger dazit

3 minutes ago, myfirstlove said:

if i take out that one Ellie song will you be quiet? 

Why would you take out ANY song from ANY artist's album? :rip:

Just count up the streams of the songs released on official versions of any/all albums. This is literally what labels do. Ellie's team considers Delirium, for instance, to be the various versions span across all several regional-specific releases. It'd be like saying re-releases shouldn't be counted either yet we know TIA and Born To Die make sense combined. Jesus. :rip:

There's no point in even listing the data if it's not ACCURATE. There's literally then no point to this thread. It'd be like someone making up numbers for album or single sales and wanting a thread to list them. 

Edited by Communion

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.