WEEK 171 |

T.O.A.D.S.

Switch finally debuting :party: Such a great song, it deserved to smash :'(

Messss @ Million Reasons leaving but Perfect Illusion still being here :rip:

The Cure up to #2 :alexz: Power +9 :clap3: Bon Appetit still top 5 :celestial:

Creep bubbling under :smitten2: their best song :worship2: Bad Liar down 10 spots :emofish:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• T.O.A.D.S.

• Remmy

• Kevin2803

• Monky_2405

• ATRL Moderator

omg China Anne :jonny:

The Cure and Versace On The Floor :clap3: 

Way Back re-enters on top :eek: I don't like their new album tho

The Cure coming tho :skull: again :skull:

Switch debuts in top 3 :eek: it's cute bop

Love Yourself here :jonny2: what a JAM

WEEK 51

giphy.gif

tumblr_ot2ynrcNll1s2cknno1_540.png

Highlights

This is a great week for female rappers and girl groups! TLC remain on top for a second consecutive week after they re-entered the chart at #1

Little Mix score their biggest hit to date with Power, which shoots up 4 places in its third week. This makes Power their highest peaking and longest charting song on the chart (Shout Out To my Ex debuted and peaked at #13, Touch lasted two weeks on the chart and peaked at #8, No More Sad Songs debuted and peaked at #10)

Lil Kim makes her first appearance on the chart with How Many Licks? at #4 behind the world's favourite white Australian female rapper Iggy Azalea who is steady at #3. Both artists have had beef with Nicki Minaj, who is featured on Katy Perry's single Swish Swish which plummets to #10 this week :eli:  

Bubbling Under

11. Madonna – This Used To Be My Playground

12. Bruno Mars – Versace on the Floor (down 3 places)

13. Gwen Stefani – What U Workin’ With?

14. Rita Ora – Your Song *Future Hit?*

15. Kesha – Praying *Future Hit?*

16. Lana Del Rey – Coachella

17. TLC – Girl Talk

18. Katy Perry – Hey Hey Hey

19. Madonna – I Want You

20. Madonna – I’ll Remember

Mary J. Blige’s Love Yourself drops to number 22.

On 08/07/2017 at 3:50 AM, Remmy said:

MR out, nooo :weeps: That should've been the last one to leave. But MESS at China being one of the main

reasons it left :rip: I actually liked her back when I still watched Disney but siiiisss, booooo, gooooorlll.....
Iggy/Anitta debuting :heart2: Katy x2 + Gaga (PI) down :noparty: Bruno +1 :eddie: Gaga (TC) top 2 again :date:

It's sad MR died but she had a good run :weeps:

On 09/07/2017 at 1:42 AM, K$Ellie said:

Switch finally debuting :party: Such a great song, it deserved to smash :'(

Messss @ Million Reasons leaving but Perfect Illusion still being here :rip:

The Cure up to #2 :alexz: Power +9 :clap3: Bon Appetit still top 5 :celestial:

Creep bubbling under :smitten2: their best song :worship2: Bad Liar down 10 spots :emofish:

Switch is a great song and I'm not even an Iggy stan :jonny: the hook is so damn catchy 

PI is indestructible :eli: 

On 09/07/2017 at 3:09 AM, Yndda said:

omg China Anne :jonny:

The song had me shook and I don't even watch Disney Channel like that anymore :jonny: 

On 09/07/2017 at 8:46 AM, Lazuli said:

The Cure and Versace On The Floor :clap3: 

:alexz:

On 10/07/2017 at 11:35 AM, TheWayWeWere said:

Way Back re-enters on top :eek: I don't like their new album tho

The Cure coming tho :skull: again :skull:

Switch debuts in top 3 :eek: it's cute bop

Love Yourself here :jonny2: what a JAM

No other song has re-entered at number one before so good for them :clap3: the album is okay imo, the second half is way better than the first half.

Thank you all for commenting xx

Power almost #1 :beatfreak: hope it goes up there :beatfreak:

Gaga and Katy 2 entries each :beatfreak:

thanks for commenting on my c/d :beatfreak:

Asking 4 It is great imo, Fetty was one of my favourite fads in recent times tbh

"15. Kesha – Praying *Future Hit?*" It better be! :date: Bruno falling out of the top 10 :emofish:
Gwen/Fetty back :heart2: Gaga dropping from the top 3 again :'( Katy x2 also down :noparty: Iggy/Anitta + Gaga (TC) stable :fish1:

Power :eek: nice jump :clap3: it's still my least favorite single from GD :michael:

HML is classic :jonny:

and Honey here too :jonny: amazing taste sis

Asking 4 It re-entering :dies: It's actually one of the better tracks on the album tho 

I'm kinda getting into Perfect Illusion. It's not amazing or anything but still cute :flower: hope it lasts a year in the top 10 :keir:

Power up to #2 :clap3: Asking 4 It is nice but not one of my faves on the album :fan: The Cure and Bon Apple Tea :emofish:

Switch stable :celestial:WaiT Honey is a bop :jonny2: why have I never heard this song before

Praying on deck :duca: it better be a future hit :duca: Coachella and Hey Hey Hey :jamming:

double gaga and switch :clap3: 

yaaas at that lil kim CLASSIC. 10year old me was shook

WEEK 52

Little-Mix-Power.gif

tumblr_otghwlu6Pt1s2cknno1_540.png

Highlights

·          Power becomes Little Mix’s first number one single! Little Mix are the first act from my home country to reach #1 

·         Tsunami and Pendulum (two of the best songs from Witness) re-enter the chart this week.

·         Rita Ora makes her first appearance on the chart with Your Song, which was one of two ‘future hits’ last week.

·         Lana Del Rey scores her third consecutive top 20 debut (Love debuted at #2, Lust For Life at #11)

·         Kesha rises two places (on the bubbling under chart) to a new peak at #13

·         No More Sad Songs rebounds to #14 (the song previously peaked at #10 for one week)

·         Selena Gomez’s new song Fetish marks her highest debut on the chart to date at #17 (Bad Liar debuted at #27)

Bubbling Under

11. Bruno Mars - That's What I Like (re-entry, #1 peak)

12. Bruno Mars - Versace on the Floor (non-mover)

13. Kesha - Praying (+2 *New Peak*)

14. Little Mix - No More Sad Songs (re-entry, #10 peak)

15. Katy Perry - Roulette

16. Katy Perry f/ Nicki Minaj  - Swish Swish 

17. Selena Gomez f/ Gucci Mane - Fetish *Future Hit*

18. Katy Perry - Bigger Than Me

19. TLC f/ Snoop Dogg - Way Back (LW #1)

20. George Michael - Fastlove, pt. 1 (re-entry, #17 peak)

Welp, Honey out already, lowkey ha best song :chick3: Summer Bummer is pretty good :jamming:

Power up to #1 :clap3: Bon Appetit and Switch rising :party:  Tsunami re-entering :celestial4:

Praying slowly moving up :duca: Fetish, No More Sad Songs and Roulette bubbling under :heart2:

Summer Bummer is actually so bad :skull: BA climbing high and Tsunami reentering :clap3:

On 21/07/2017 at 1:08 AM, jose168 said:

double gaga and switch :clap3: 

yaaas at that lil kim CLASSIC. 10year old me was shook

I had no idea How Many Licks was so popular! I only started listening to it a few weeks ago :dies: 

On 17/07/2017 at 11:10 PM, K$Ellie said:

I'm kinda getting into Perfect Illusion. It's not amazing or anything but still cute :flower: hope it lasts a year in the top 10 :keir:

Power up to #2 :clap3: Asking 4 It is nice but not one of my faves on the album :fan: The Cure and Bon Apple Tea :emofish:

Switch stable :celestial:WaiT Honey is a bop :jonny2: why have I never heard this song before

Praying on deck :duca: it better be a future hit :duca: Coachella and Hey Hey Hey :jamming:

PI is amazing, talented, iconic etc. I'm sure it will :keir: 

I love Power so much, the best song on the album. The remix is trash though. 

I am obsessed with Honey! (it fell to #21 this week but I'm sure mimi will rebound :jonny2: )

On 16/07/2017 at 1:17 PM, Lazuli said:

Asking 4 It re-entering :dies: It's actually one of the better tracks on the album tho 

I agree :duca:

On 16/07/2017 at 11:49 AM, TheWayWeWere said:

Power :eek: nice jump :clap3: it's still my least favorite single from GD :michael:

HML is classic :jonny:

and Honey here too :jonny: amazing taste sis

What's your fave track from Glory Days? 

Thank you :heart2: 

On 16/07/2017 at 0:41 AM, Remmy said:

"15. Kesha – Praying *Future Hit?*" It better be! :date: Bruno falling out of the top 10 :emofish:
Gwen/Fetty back :heart2: Gaga dropping from the top 3 again :'( Katy x2 also down :noparty: Iggy/Anitta + Gaga (TC) stable :fish1:

Praying is making slow and steady gains. I'm surprised she debuted in the top 20 tbh (especially when Miley and Selena failed to do so with their most recent lead singles :eli:)

On 15/07/2017 at 2:46 AM, TayRianaPH said:

Power almost #1 :beatfreak: hope it goes up there :beatfreak:

Gaga and Katy 2 entries each :beatfreak:

thanks for commenting on my c/d :beatfreak:

You got your wish :fan:

On 15/07/2017 at 7:26 PM, Diarrhoea said:

Asking 4 It is great imo, Fetty was one of my favourite fads in recent times tbh

I didn't dislike him as much as some of the other fads we've had and his verse on A4I is quite good :clap3: 

• ATRL Moderator

Bon Appetit +4 :clap3:

PI and The Cure down 1 :'(

Summer Bummer :alexz:

Fetish did that whew :jonny4: 

19 hours ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

What's your fave track from Glory Days? 

Touch >>> others :eli:

OT:

Power :jonny: welp, at least video is nice

Switch coming out of blue :jonny2:
Your Song in top 10 :smitten: Summber Bummer here too :smitten: that bops :heart2:

Slay Little Mix :clap3: 

Tsunami :clap3: 

Summer Bummer is ok :katie: One of the weakest on LFL tbh

Tsunami, The Cure and Perfect Illusion :jamming:

Kesha lowkey struggling to debut :emofish: Lana/A$AP/Carti making it :) Both Katy returnees :alexz3:
Gaga x2 slipping one spot each :noparty: Iggy/Anitta closer to the top :duca: Katy/Migos rebounding :smiley:

Bon Appetit so high :gaycat2: I still hate Glory Days but the remix made me hate Power less

• ATRL Moderator

wow @ little mix! haven't heard that song yet.

Power at  #1! :jonny3:

BA + PI + Summer Bummer :alexz:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.