• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Liafen

• TheO™

• Braz

• Victon

4 minutes ago, Domination said:

I'm not sure what the point of this post is. Revenue is literally the reason BB counts albums (or claims to).

@iHype. has explained this well in the past. Imagine U2 going on tour (literally the biggest touring act of all time) and with every ticket came a free song. Because U2 tickets are so popular, that song, if counted towards the H100, would probably go top 10. But no one would know the song unless they're diehard U2 fans who want to hear it. Albums are the same thing. Not to mention, pretty much everyone streams nowadays. If they want to listen to the album, they're probably already paying for a service that allows them to.

Imagine if Katy and Pink had done this and Swish Swish And What About Us flew into the Top 10 :skull:

4 minutes ago, Domination said:

I'm not sure what the point of this post is. Revenue is literally the reason BB counts albums (or claims to).

The point of that post is that the label generates revenue from tickets. And I'm 100% certain they generate more bc of the album bundle.

2 minutes ago, Toxicity. said:

Britney's #s are not like the others...

The trinity from the 00s generation that stood the test of time is JT, Bey and P!nk only

:cm:

Oh well jeez hello sis

2XWODea.gif

She won, we won. :clap3:

Longevity ladies and gentlemen.

Just now, brainmaniac said:

Imagine if Katy and Pink had done this and Swish Swish And What About Us flew into the Top 10 :skull:

Imagine how many people would be in that HDD thread saying "It's marketing strategy! Everyone's doing it these days!"

1 minute ago, TattooedDreams said:

Imagine a touring force like Gaga doing a ticket bundle with sold out stadiums :deadbanana2:

Are you saying P!nk is not a touring force?

5 minutes ago, Kékette said:

Yes, without tour bundles. So Joanne number (201k) with tour bundle (90k-100k) = ~300k

:rip: 

Just now, Domination said:

The price of tickets after a bundle never goes down. It's literally free.

That's marketing. For practical purposes the cost is included because the label still gets PAID. That $11.99 or whatever it is goes to the label/artist/producers/etc as part of what a normal album sale would, not towards the tour.

LMAO @ you thinking that the tour promoter can just give out the album for free and the label won't get anything. That's literally illegal. They invested millions in that product. You have NO idea how the music industry works so please stop spreading misinformation :ahh: 

Just now, P!nkism said:

Are you saying P!nk is not a touring force?

No I am not but I'm saying Gaga could've also done over 300k+

5 minutes ago, Domination said:

Record labels don't make money off of ticket bundles.

Why wouldn't they? Are you from RCA? :chick2:

Tour bundles aren’t cheating since they are well within the rules. You either choose to play the game or not.

Just now, Domination said:

Imagine how many people would be in that HDD thread saying "It's marketing strategy! Everyone's doing it these days!"

That's true. That would definitely make a lot of people here view ticket bundles differently. :deadbanana2:

I can't wait for the people defending this to suddenly change their tune once another certain pop girl tries this :fan:

Lmfao haters lose yet again. Queen P!nk just keeps on slaying!!!

NO ONE DARES using that Tour Bundle lame excuse!! ESPECIALLY NOT since Shania and Katy opened with less than 200k with Tour bundles and Taylor will sell tons of copies with tour and app bundles! THIS IS POPULARITY people! GP loves Pink and she WON

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.