P!nk 384k/407k; 200k bundle; 2017's biggest female debut

Duca

Just now, Mat.91 said:

Is that you, Donald? :dies: it's his proper language, I swear :dies:

it's not like I will take your opinions seriously.stay mad you can't deny britney's power,you can't support pink with official good receipts  and you just spread hate for me.... so original.try better next time.you should go and .....Love yourself ;)

Edited by sakisfan16

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Liafen

• TheO™

• Braz

• Victon

1 minute ago, sakisfan16 said:

not when some atrl members PAGES before compare britney's glory to this new pink (boring) album.let's compare the career of both artists TOTAL all of these years and overall.britney wins by miles.and she's princess of pop and icon . pink has nothing to do with that. so yes the comparison is silly

Well, Glory and Beautiful Trauma are both the most recent releases of the two, happening in the same sales climate so the comparison is kinda standard. :skull: And BT is literally stomping on Glory, P!nk tugging Brits weave left and right with the 44 date 99% sold out arena tour. No one is going to discuss entire career paths and impact etc in HDD threads, it's literally there for comparing recent releases. If you want to discuss Britney vs P!nk over the last 17-18 years or so, please make a thread, otherwise live in the present. Thanks :cm: 

2 minutes ago, Liafen said:

Well, Glory and Beautiful Trauma are both the most recent releases of the two, happening in the same sales climate so the comparison is kinda standard. :skull: And BT is literally stomping on Glory, P!nk tugging Brits weave left and right with the 44 date 99% sold out arena tour. No one is going to discuss entire career paths and impact etc in HDD threads, it's literally there for comparing recent releases. If you want to discuss Britney vs P!nk over the last 17-18 years or so, please make a thread, otherwise live in the present. Thanks :cm: 

I live in the present I know that britney is a legend and with a total of 20 years in her career is still relevant not matter how the sales are.... pink is a nobody and would never get a ''legend'' type of status. but thanks for the trying !

Edited by sakisfan16

4 minutes ago, sakisfan16 said:

it's not like I will take your opinions seriously.stay mad you can't deny britney's power and you just spread hate for me.... so original.try better next time.you should go and .....Love yourself ;)

Really, how can I hate you when I don't even know you. It's not that deep, really. I just think it's funny the way you type and the language you use. But to be honest, I am not mad at all. I mean, do I think you're slightly delusional? Yes, but I can't change your mind. I'm not even trying to debate with you, given how you express yourself only by "she loses!" "britney wins!!" "you are small" "I am big". So yeah. This is how much I care :dies:

Edited by Mat.91

And from now on, #dontfeedthetrolls.

OT: Can't wait for her updated numbers! I have a feeling it should increase because of SNL (highest rated this season) and GMA. Legend Nobody selling 400k being a possibility :fan:

Edited by Liafen

1 minute ago, Mat.91 said:

Really, how can I hate when I don't even know you. It's not that deep, really. I just think it's funny the way you type and the language you use. But to be honest, I am not mad at all. I mean, do I think you're slightly delusional? Yes, but I can't change your mind. I'm not even trying to debate with you, given how you express yourself only by "she loses!" "britney wins!!" "you are small" "I am big". So yeah. This is how much I care :dies:

if you are not mad and you believe 100% in your opinion you shouldn't answer  my '' silly,out of mind,hateful and crazy'' comments! :) so again stay pressed

Edited by sakisfan16

34 minutes ago, sakisfan16 said:

@Paddy pink can't surpass (not even tie) total britney's huge sales in her career not matter how big pink's sales are ... so stay pressed

You're absolutely correct, my fault! Britney is the ultimate best at everything, and poor underdog P!nk is just embarrassing. 

tumblr_mk9nuej1Bw1rmdjv8o1_500.gif 

24 minutes ago, sakisfan16 said:

I live in the present I know that britney is a legend and with a total of 20 years in her career is still relevant not matter how the sales are.... pink is a nobody and would never get a ''legend'' type of status. but thanks for the trying !

Nobody checks for Britney anymore. Now out. 

so this turned into a britney topic. god that influence .

oh and ''Glory'' is perfection <3

16 minutes ago, fanoftalent said:

Nobody checks for Britney anymore. Now out. 

well check the vegas and the asian tour numbers this year...+(60.000 people on tel aviv) + the SOLD OUT AMERICAN FESTIVALS on december 2016 when she was headlining!!! the viral videos on internet almost every month with her classics bomt,oops,toxic,womanizer ,ttwe,work b..... britney is relevant enough. it's not everything about sales (britney had impressive sales before pink becomes a singer lol and now britney doesn't need sales.she's a rich enough and she did so many iconic things).so nice try

Edited by sakisfan16

5 minutes ago, RuskoStar said:

so this turned into a britney topic. god that influence .

oh and ''Glory'' is perfection <3

TEA :clap3:

P!nk has that power to draw out so much insecurities with that fans' singer she mentioned in Don't Let Me Get Me. 

Tired if being compared to damn .....

She's so successful (decades ago) that just ain't me. 

:rofl:

Britney stans :skull:

Sorry you have to go through this, Underdogs. This happened to Bey/the hive too when the Army felt threatened about Bey. It only stpped when it became quite clear, even to them, that they aren't in the same league. 

omg the TEARS from pressedT. P!nk haters all over this thread! Whewww :ahh::ahh: 

6 minutes ago, Timber said:

Sorry you have to go through this, Underdogs. This happened to Bey/the hive too when the Army felt threatened about Bey. It only stpped when it became quite clear, even to them, that they aren't in the same league. 

We love beautiful and talented women slaying the game over 17 years into their career :clap3: 

7 minutes ago, Timber said:

Let's just be thankful that both of our fave's careers are strong as ever 17+ years into the game. I can understand the fumes though, because not everybody has that.. :fan:

Britney stans turning this into a Britney thread then congratulating themselves bc "Bitneys impact" :skull: now i've seen it all

7 minutes ago, Liafen said:

Britney stans turning this into a Britney thread then congratulating themselves bc "Bitneys impact" :skull: now i've seen it all

Seriously, they're delusional as it gets :skull: Everytime there is a thread that says "Britney looking younger than ever!!!", "Britney dancing serving early 00s" or my favourite, "britney singing LIVE!!!!", I cackle. They cling to the past because that's the only time when their fave was relevant, and too bad that didn't last long. To emphasize how pathetic the fanbase is, they consider her breakdown and her possessing a mental illness some sort of "achievement".. :skull: They stay rewinding early 00's Britney footage.  

Edited by Save My Life

The fact that this site gets so pressed over tour bundles :dies: I hope y’all keep the same sentiments when your faves eventually use them for their next album. 

EDIT: the essays and dissertations in here :dies: 

22 minutes ago, umich said:

The fact that this site gets so pressed over tour bundles :dies: I hope y’all keep the same sentiments when your faves eventually use them for their next album. 

EDIT: the essays and dissertations in here :dies: 

Atrl really has it out for Pr!ncess.

aaronsmithjune1
4 hours ago, sakisfan16 said:

it's your opinion about glory being a bad album.only your opinion cause it was the best britney album this decade and critics agree with that and gave it favorable reviews. it was acclaim! I hope the same can happen now with pink's new (boring) album!And you did not bring britney into this conversation at all but now you can't stop talk about her and discredit everything about her career.britney is a legend an icon (something pink can't acheive no matter how she would try,how big her sales are -with ticket bundle-no matter how boring acrobatics will bring now,britney even if not having success again she will always be bigger,pink admit it weeks ago in a interview that britney always was bigger than her  so where is your point?) you don't want bring the past but britney outsold pink's entire discography with only her first two albums. past or not -you like it or not this happened  and it's a FACT and  the records and achievements never gets old no matter how years before were!!!and britney broke many!buried herself in vegas?? yes that's how the show is still successful and it's 4 years there with still sold out shows!and britney made an impact on vegas and boost the tourism on the planet hollywood and she made the headlines ! well she was in tel aviv this summer and bring 60.000 people to see her without even try, without do promotion, without even having an new successful album! and she had many other sold out shows from her tour this summer!just like madonna she has nothing to prove anymore .she's a pop royalty....so stick with your favorite artist  right now (pink)  and you should not care about the REAL pop legends of the music industry :)

Wow

00tlUvZ.gif

The long ass pressed posts in here are giving me life. Queen did that. Keep it up! 

Edited by TheO™

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.