P!nk 384k/407k; 200k bundle; 2017's biggest female debut

Duca

7 hours ago, tirB-tirB said:

I know right I feel bad for those peers too.Glad that my fave doesn't need to do ticket bundles not too embarras herself.She hasnt done for 20 years in her career and hopefully she never will ...I mean!And yes you are right, glad that my fave is happy with 2 amazing boys and a hot boyfriend and still earning millions of dollars selling ww arenas,poor the other faves really:fan:

Your fave actually needs to tour to release tour bundles boo. :gaycat4:

Edited by Simpleman

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Liafen

• TheO™

• Braz

• Victon

Mess @ P!nk and Britney stans nonsense fight. It truly felt like we are still on 2003 or something like this.

hey, I just noticed - it's better sales than Prism and Artpop. And Bangerz.

2 hours ago, P!nkism said:

I love facts too, but just tje fact that he thinks P!nk started in 2002 makes me think he doesn't have facts

well pink's success started around that time 2002-03 so it's not completely wrong.her first albums did nothing on charts back then.well we don't need facts anyway cause pink herself said weeks ago in a interview that she knows that britney was always bigger than her.if pink said it I don't know why the fans have trouble to admit it! and pink is in her 7th studio album.britney already had 9...  her last two underperformed only ''so far''.we'll see.

Edited by sakisfan16

9 hours ago, tirB-tirB said:

1) Pink is on her 6th era Britney was on her 9th...so you have to compare this album with Circus or Femme Fatale and not Glory

This logic is so stupid.. the length of a career is more important that which # the era is, and tbh the fact it’s only pinks 6th era actually makes it even more impressive that she’s stuck around so much longer than Britney... having more eras gives the GP more of you and gives them more chances to not forget you whereas having less eras means longer breaks which means bigger chance to flop... just look at what the breaks did to katys career 

I can't imagine if she had a hit lead single how those sales would be:fan:

24 minutes ago, Liafen said:

Whew, monday update coming soon

Image result for storm gif atrl

We ain’t ready

news-reporter-wig-blows-off-runway-plane

1 hour ago, Simpleman said:

Your fave actually needs to tour to release tour bundles boo. :gaycat4:

:deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, sakisfan16 said:

well pink's success started around that time 2002-03 so it's not completely wrong.her first albums did nothing on charts back then.

This is just plain ignorant.  Just because to you her first era underperformed it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.  It was still successful era for a new girl on the scene especially at that time. 

The truth is, P!nk is smashing.  Given the fact that she was silent for five years, minded her own business, and she's able to do this just because of her good reputation by being an amazing artist.  So what she had a tour bundle? Every pop girl nowadays does it, and just because she has a tour bundle, it doesn't necessarily mean that every single person will redeem the copy to actually make it count for the charts. 

Lol the Can’t Take Me Home era was pretty big. Two Top 10 hits in the days when radio was the deciding factor means most of the country was aware of your song. Not to mention she managed a #1 in Australia. 

The fact that her career now has like 4 different peaks speaks volumes. 

32 minutes ago, P!nk said:

We ain’t ready

ATRL's servers ain'T ready

15 minutes ago, Paddy said:

This is just plain ignorant.  Just because to you her first era underperformed it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.  It was still successful era for a new girl on the scene especially at that time. 

The truth is, P!nk is smashing.  Given the fact that she was silent for five years, minded her own business, and she's able to do this just because of her good reputation by being an amazing artist.  So what she had a tour bundle? Every pop girl nowadays does it, and just because she has a tour bundle, it doesn't necessarily mean that every single person will redeem the copy to actually make it count for the charts. 

given the fact that she's coming from a smash era back in 2012 with 3 top 10 hits (one of them no 1) and one successful top 10 soundtrack single last year it's not weird for these well -received units! so it's not right some people here to compare it with britney and glory for example.glory was the follow up of the ''britney jean'' disaster-mess. well the situation is obvious.still brit outsold all pink's albums with only BOMT and OOPS and I don't bring her other 7 albums !

Edited by sakisfan16

2 hours ago, Can't_M!ss_This said:

What people are trying to say is that P!nk was successful but she wasn’t seen as that girl until the Grammy performance. And it’s true. She had great success aside from Try This but she was still slept on. 

Thank you.

Even now with all this success she is being sidelined. Some people...

6 hours ago, butterflysupreme said:

???? The lies??? She had 4 multiplatinum albums, with one being x5 times platinum, and 13 top 20 hits, including 9 top ten hits? How is that not being a force??

She was a supporting act for Justin Timberlake in IND era in the USA for fack sake. Nowhere near a headliner and she didn't have many number ones until So what was released. If that doesn't click with ya i don't know what will... 

Edited by N@te

Seeing as how the US leg of the Tour is almost entirely sold outthe bundle will be an outrageous success. With a CD going with every ticket, not every purchase, almost 570,000 albums could be redeemed if we estimate a 13,000 venue capacity for the 44 dates. Make that 10,000 and it's still 440,000. Half of them being redeemed means 220,000. Third of them (very negative estimation) 145k. Question is, how much is she going to sell besides the bundle.

:jonny3:A Legend. Touring Artisté. Talent Always Wins. She did THAT.:jonny4:

5 hours ago, Princedele25 said:

Honey, Gaga's selling out arenas thanks to the superbowl. So I doubt she would've pulled P!nk's numbers. Sit down. 

- - 

A legend. :worship:

Joanne opened with more than 200k without a bundle BEFORE the Super Bowl. Also, she's far more widely celebrated and respected for her live performing abilities than her recent musical output. I haven't been a Gaga stan for years because her persona from ARTPOP onwards was a major turnoff, but even I couldn't deny that she would have done even better with a bundle.

anyway, to bring this back to the topic at hand, CONGRATS to P!nk and her fans. Very impressive stats for her.

Edited by ClashAndBurn

Holy ****.

Kelly should do this. She would definitely snatch the #1.

Edited by Witch Privilege

1 hour ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Joanne opened with more than 200k without a bundle BEFORE the Super Bowl. Also, she's far more widely celebrated and respected for her live performing abilities than her recent musical output. I haven't been a Gaga stan for years because her persona from ARTPOP onwards was a major turnoff, but even I couldn't deny that she would have done even better with a bundle.

anyway, to bring this back to the topic at hand, CONGRATS to P!nk and her fans. Very impressive stats for her.

Gaga's ticket went for sale after the SuperBowl. Her tour would've flopped and so her tour bundles if she had them. :sorry:

And yeah, I wonder why gaga fans are bringing her into this. :biblio:Back to the main attraction here, Congrats P!nk. :clap3:

well she deserved it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.