Jessie J's biggest singles in the UK

Wild

972886fd6e1debd85a1cdaa0a96d32ffbbfb941a 

To mark Jessie J's grand return this week with her new single Think About That and forthcoming album R.O.S.E,  Official Charts takes a look at the powerhouse singer's biggest hits on the Official Singles Chart. 

In the nearly seven years since Jessie burst on to the scene with the sassy, swaggering Do It Like A Dude, the singer has notched up 16 Top 40s on the Official Singles Chart, including ten Top 10s, three of which reached Number 1. Her record on the Official Albums Chart is also impressive; all three of her studio albums have peaked inside the Top 5. 

Jessie J's Top 20 Official Chart hits

POS TITLE ARTIST PEAK YEAR
1 PRICE TAG JESSIE J FT BOB 1 2011
2 BANG BANG JESSIE J/GRANDE/MINAJ 1 2014
3 DOMINO JESSIE J 1 2011
4 DO IT LIKE A DUDE JESSIE J 2 2010
5 WILD JESSIE J/BIG SEAN/D RASCAL 5 2013
6 NOBODY'S PERFECT JESSIE J 9 2011
7 FLASHLIGHT JESSIE J 13 2015
8 WHO YOU ARE JESSIE J 8 2011
9 LASERLIGHT JESSIE J FT DAVID GUETTA 5 2012
10 WHO'S LAUGHING NOW JESSIE J 16 2011
11 IT'S MY PARTY JESSIE J 3 2013
12 SEXY LADY JESSIE J 22 2013
13 THUNDER JESSIE J 18 2013
14 CALLING ALL HEARTS DJ CASSIDY/THICKE/JESSIE J 6 2014
15 UP JAMES MORRISON FT JESSIE J 30 2011
16 MASTERPIECE JESSIE J N/A 2014
17 BURNIN' UP JESSIE J FT 2 CHAINZ 73 2014
18 MAMMA KNOWS BEST JESSIE J 59 2012
19 REMEMBER ME DALEY FT JESSIE J 24 2012
20 SWEET TALKER JESSIE J N/A 2014

Full article here.

She hasn't even released 20 singles though, some of those are just tracks that charted randomly :deadbanana3:

1 hour ago, KillingYourCareer said:

She hasn't even released 20 singles though, some of those are just tracks that charted randomly :deadbanana3:

Only Sexy Lady and Sweet Talker weren't singles.

I can't believe UK paid her best single -MASTERPIECE- dust. I know it was a hit in Australia and New Zealand. Weird.

Wild :clap3: 

42 minutes ago, The Best One Yet said:

I can't believe UK paid her best single -MASTERPIECE- dust. I know it was a hit in Australia and New Zealand. Weird.

Wild :clap3: 

Masterpiece was moderate hit in Europe, but not in the UK. :biblio:

I didn't know Wild was bigger than Flashlight.

Edited by Wild

2 hours ago, Wild said:

Only Sexy Lady and Sweet Talker weren't singles.

Mamma Knows Best was a single?

Who You Are deserves to be number 1.

Songs I use: Laserlight, Who You Are, Up, Domino, Wild, Nobody's Perfect, It's My Party, Thunder, Flashlight, Price Tag, Sexy Lady, Masterpiece, Remember Me.

SO many anthems.

This gives me hope she can still rebound after this big mistake flop comeback song. She has always been erratic with her singles success.

Just needs a far more commercial track. And promo.

On 9/15/2017 at 4:21 PM, KillingYourCareer said:

I don't think any of them actually charted "randomly". Sweet Talker didn't chart at all, and all the others were singles, except Sexy Lady was used in adverts so was played on TV all the time hence its sales and chart position, and Mamma Knows Best was also played on TV a few times. I think the first time it charted when it got to #59 it was performed by a contestant on X Factor which sometimes gets watched by up to10 million people. And I know Jessie J herself performed it on TV at least once as well.

Even the 19th best-selling, Remember Me by Daley, was on Capital FM's playlist for example. That's arguably the most influential pop radio station in the country (even more than Radio 1 imo).

Edited by Tsuko

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.