Billboard Charts (September 10-16, 2017)

alexanderao

14 minutes ago, PurrKaty said:

So happy Cardi is looking to snatch next week. Also I'm happy Taylor got at least 3 weeks for now. I honestly think if she were to drop a killer music video for Ready For It in the next 1-3 weeks it could easily snatch #1. It's still top 5 on iTunes, top 20 on Spotify, and has over 20M in airplay. Riding off the wave of LWYMMD music video she could have huge numbers for her next video.

After all the menz earlier this year it's good to know females are bringing up the rear.

Would love a taylor Look what you made a legend do, cardi B, taylor RFI (if your video idea happens) and then taylor 2nd single set up for the remainder of the year.

2hdtfdt.gif

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• simmnfierzig

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Mr. Adele

• slw84

QueenofCopyPaste
Just now, unclefloprry said:

I can see Rockstar blocking Bodak Yellow. :eatpopcorn:

PRAYING FOR IT

No Youtube and No Radio

Nice try :-*

1 minute ago, slw84 said:

After all the menz earlier this year it's good to know females are bringing up the rear.

Would love a taylor Look what you made a legend do, cardi B, taylor RFI (if your video idea happens) and then taylor 2nd single set up for the remainder of the year.

2hdtfdt.gif

If Eminem, JT, or Bieber drop a lead single I think they'll snatch the top too. But I'm with you on Taylor snatching 3 times, just like 1989 era. I really don't know why her team is sitting on Ready For It. I haven't seen a promo song perform like this since Dark Horse, and then it got to the point where her team had to make it a single. If RFI continues it's climb on pop radio I think her team is going to have to make it a single in the up coming weeks. 

3 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

Early early predictions for next week (so more inaccurate than usual)

1 Bodak Yellow 405 (+1)

2 Look What You Made Me Do 389 (-1)

3 1-800-273-8255 293 (=)
4 Despacito 288 (=)

5-7 Rockstar 236 (debut)

~10 Too Good At Goodbyes 222 (-5)

45 Too Much To Ask 103 (debut)

Haven't looked at any other songs. Don't know about any other songs yet.

OMG YES :duca:

Y'all need to STREAM Bodak Yellow.

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

It's a woman's world. Get on the winning team

ad7c1c48a82bce8f967df7d552dfa076.gif

But logic can always make a surprise push to the top spot too now. Anything is possible...

L4fZEVJ.gif

I'm only rooting for 1-800 for Alessia to get ha first #1 . if not im hoping she can snatch one with her upcoming era.

7 minutes ago, chriistiaaans said:

I'm only rooting for 1-800 for Alessia to get ha first #1 . if not im hoping she can snatch one with her upcoming era.

Same. I lowkey think the song is bad.