Alena's Secret: Ep 6: SOON

Alena

22 minutes ago, Kavish said:

So I managed to bore people with an essay full of lies once again 

dsxKYwR.png

I applaud you for trying to make that image so believable then. You had plenty of time until your vote and me&Kathlen noticing you cheated tho, for both editing the image and writing reasons to justify how factual it allegedly is; so you could've done better.

My first sentence was clearly an hypothetical scenario, I could've said Kathlen, K$Ellie, PinkBox, thecptz, or all the majority on this thread that wants RPDR on but decided to go with myself as the example. But then looked back and saw you actually voted after Kathlen, so I knew you cheated and casted my first vote this round. We could bring the mods in, but it doesn't matter because it's clear what people wishes are and what the actual posts are. Also, I didn't know you could delete messages in newATRL, you're forgetting I'm not ATRL +, so your accusation is obviously FALSE.

dsxKYwR.png

Edited by Losing my ground

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kavish

• Loyalty

• Alena

• K$Ellie

Top Posters In This Topic

anyway, go vote in my mcs guys :heart2: 2 votes left in the uk one and gorgeous vs new rules in the us one

1 minute ago, thecptz said:

anyway, go vote in my mcs guys :heart2: 2 votes left in the uk one and gorgeous vs new rules in the us one

Voted already... duh

Just now, Dom said:

Voted already... duh

1 hour ago, Losing my ground said:

I applaud you for trying to make that image so believable then. You had enough time until your vote and me&Kathlen noticing you cheated tho, for both editing the image and writing reasons to justify how factual it allegedly is; so you could've done better.

My first sentence was clearly an hypothetical scenario, I could've said Kathlen, K$Ellie, PinkBox, thecptz, or all the majority on this thread that wants RPDR on but decided to go with myself as the example. But then looked back and saw you actually voted after Kathlen, so I knew you cheated and casted my first vote this round. We could bring the mods in, but it doesn't matter because it's clear what people wishes are and what the actual posts are. Also, I didn't know you could delete messages in newATRL, you're forgetting I'm not ATRL +

dsxKYwR.png

Thank you for implying that I am a genius if I could create such an elaborate and believable image in such a short amount of time.  

Also interesting how the discussion of you 'not voting' arose after you claimed that you did not vote.  You would think that people would have called me out earlier for voting for two songs before the 'Vote Again' sign. Kathlen went back to see, just like I did, after you said that you did not vote.  But by then you had deleted the post, which is why Kathlen went along with your claim.  And you actually think that I would put myself in a situation where people would say that I cheated?  Everyone who knows me in this section knows that I would never do something like that.

Like you said, I was waiting for the 7th voter to get the 8th and 9th vote.  Alena even knows this strategy of mine. 

Everyone reading the last two pages can piece all these together and realize what you did.  And exactly, there is no 'Delete' function, but you can 'Hide' it, which moderators can see.  So you must be wishing you had ATRL+ right now.

I ended this exposé on the last page and don't want to stretch it any further, but if you wish to keep pretending, I guess we'll have to turn to these alternative measures that I'm sure you don't want to.

dsxKYwR.png

Edited by Kavish

Gurl, you cheated the other day in Family Feud with your trio so I'm not reading all these lies because that'd be a waste of time.

I'm an ATRLer since 2006 and I wouldn't compromise the good reputation I created in this long journey neither. And if you want to bring some mods to decide the obvious thing, which is RPDR advancing to the finale, you should know I am a very beloved member by them, to the point I'm not threadbanned in one, nor two, nor three games.

dsxKYwR.png

the bottom round is up! go vote!

4 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

you should know I am a very beloved member by them, to the point I'm not threadbanned in one, nor two, nor three games.

dsxKYwR.png

scrihm

dsxKYwR.png

Mess @ this becoming an advertising thread. That's what happens when you make up an unnecessary tiebreaker round, create new rules benefiting a show no one sees and give a single user the privilege to vote 4 times only to end up with the clear frontrunner eliminated.

Also mess at that being the exact same thing it happened/is happening in Survivor @Element @rl231

dsxKYwR.png

17 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

Gurl, you cheated the other day in Family Feud with your trio so I'm not reading all these lies because that'd be a waste of time.

I'm an ATRLer since 2006 and I wouldn't compromise the good reputation I created in this long journey neither. And if you want to bring some mods to decide the obvious thing, which is RPDR advancing to the finale, you should know I am a very beloved member by them, to the point I'm not threadbanned in one, nor two, nor three games.

dsxKYwR.png

Everybody, especially among Family Feud people, knows that shelven, PinkBox, or I are the last people to cheat in a game.  We are beloved Games legends.  We are Thor, you are Loki.

Loking My Ground. dsxKYwR.png

I cannot remember the last time I got a WP (because it is actually 0 since we migrated here), and you got thread-banned in a tournament recently, so we can derive that I am more concerned about my reputation, which supports my claim that I would never put myself in a situation where I would get exposed as a cheater.  

And since you keep putting up with this act, let me prove once more that my screen-shot is valid.

I live in the UTC+04:00 timezone.

My post after you voted was at this time:

c1b54bd1be.jpg [2:41 AM when I place my cursor on '2 hours ago']

And I used the website pu.ush to screenshot it.  My link would obviously be Imgur otherwise, like all my other pictures.  Anyway, here is the time stamp of your screenshot on my pu.ush profile:

2add07446f.jpg [2:42 AM]

As evidenced by the photographs above, I voted at 2:41, and took a screenshot of your post at 2:42.  Which automatically validates all my previous claims and also proves that I did not fabricate that screen-shot.  You can even see my previous screen-shot which was Noah and Navyofbadgal's post.  If you go in Family Feud's thread, you can see that I used this screen-shot and said 'ARTPOST'.  I mean, how would I even fabricate all these in such a short amount of time.  

Just let it go, boo.  This is getting ridiculous.  We understand why you had to cheat, but RPDR lost TWICE now.  Even I wanted Game of Thrones to win, but sometimes you lose.  Let's accept our fate, and let's move on to the American Horror Story vs. Riverdale finale.  

dsxKYwR.png

Edited by Kavish

i am beloved games legend too

2 hours ago, Alena said:

Why are these rounds so messy god :deadbanana2: 

re-do the whole round tbh or move on with ahs vs. riverdale in the finale

31 minutes ago, Kathlen♡ said:

QfFWFj6.gif

Hide contents

I guess ill just do the ahs vs riverdale finale now so we can move on to a new episode this week :skull: 

❤️ EPISODE 5 - TV SHOWS

ROUND 12 - THE FINALE ❤️

14th place/13th place: Slasher & Criminal Minds

12th place: Empire

11th place: Pretty Litte Liars

10th place: Simple Life

9th place: Orange Is The New Black

8th place: Desperate Housewives

7th place: Scream Queens

6th place: Game Of Thrones

5th place: Ugly Betty

4th place: Modern Family

3rd place: Rupaul’s Drag Race

anigif_enhanced-buzz-13664-1386362609-12.gif

source.gif

Rules: Vote for ur favorite show! Put ur name under the show u want to win ~
The show that has the most votes in the next 48 hours OR the song that’s first to reach 7 votes wins!

American Horror Story
7. WINNER

Riverdale
7. WINNER

❤️
Edited by Alena

American Horror Story
7. WINNER

Riverdale
1. Kat <3
2. LovaticSwiftie
7. WINNER

American Horror Story
1. Dom (only cause of three first seasons, especially Coven)
7. WINNER

Riverdale
1. Kat <3
2. LovaticSwiftie
7. WINNER

American Horror Story
2. K$Ellie (only because Asylum is one of the best seasons of any show ever but MH + Roanoke are cute)
7. WINNER

Riverdale
1. Kat <3
2. LovaticSwiftie
7. WINNER

American Horror Story
2. K$Ellie (only because Asylum is one of the best seasons of any show ever but MH + Roanoke are cute)
7. WINNER

Riverdale
1. Kat <3
2. LovaticSwiftie
3. Veritas 
7. WINNER

American Horror Story
3. Kavish 
7. WINNER

Riverdale
1. Kat <3
2. LovaticSwiftie
3. Veritas 
7. WINNER

-

That was such a hard decision. I love both so much.

dsxKYwR.png

This is a HORRIBLE Survivor with the true winner going home before the finale, so I'm going to vote for the tragic winner this deserves. @Kavish isn't slick for voting 4 times against RPDR, a show he didn't even watch, just for AHS to win.

So as an AHS and Gaga fan my vote is

American Horror Story
3. Kavish 
7. WINNER

Riverdale
1. Kat <3
2. LovaticSwiftie
3. Veritas 
4. Losing my ground (only because talent already lost in here) 
7. WINNER

dsxKYwR.png

You skipped PinkBox's vote, and your narrative has been proven deceptive when I exposed YOUR fraudulence.

dsxKYwR.png

-

American Horror Story
3. Kavish 
4. PinkBox
7. WINNER

Riverdale
1. Kat <3
2. LovaticSwiftie
3. Veritas 
4. Losing my ground
7. WINNER

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.