Taylor dethrones herself on US iTunes.

State of Grace.

21 minutes ago, SilverSky said:

So weird how she has so many haters but anything she releases goes directly to #1.  

I mean, her haters are those ppl who has hated her from the beginning of her career and they become more vocal about their opinions

And it wont affect her fans buying her music

liberalmusiclover

Putting her foot on Despacito's neck.

• ATRL Moderator

let the games begin indeed

giphy.gif

Serving a Ronan dethroning WANEGOD tea. 

9 hours ago, Letters From Adi said:

I honestly don't know. Who releases a promo single just one week after the lead? :rip: 

The Weeknd did with Starboy/False Alarm but that was for his SNL performance I think

8 hours ago, SilverSky said:

So weird how she has so many haters but anything she releases goes directly to #1.  

She has one of the biggest fanbases online

I think she should have waited just one more week to let LWYMMD hype die down.

Imagine if she'd dropped a video for this as well it'd almost certainly go #1 :rip:

Yeah. As I said earlier, releasing a second single so quickly makes zero sense. Despacito will fall to #3 next week. Look isn't a great song, but I thought it would get more than one week at #1. Now I'm not so sure.

16 hours ago, brianc33616 said:

Yeah. As I said earlier, releasing a second single so quickly makes zero sense. Despacito will fall to #3 next week. Look isn't a great song, but I thought it would get more than one week at #1. Now I'm not so sure.

RFI won't debut at #2 and will be absolutely no threat to LWYMMD on the Hot 100. 

On 9/4/2017 at 6:25 PM, simmnfierzig said:

RFI won't debut at #2 and will be absolutely no threat to LWYMMD on the Hot 100. 

Well, for what it's worth, Swift actually undercut my 370k sales prediction lol. I thought for sure she'd outsell JT, but I was off on remembering his by 12k too (367k v 379k). Had I known that, I would've projected 380k.

On 2017-09-03 at 9:28 AM, SilverSky said:

Justin Bieber teas

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.