HDD: FINAL: 5H #5 46k, Lil Uzi Vert 126k, XXX 86k

EyesOnMe

no top 40 single single since mid last year, a failed lead single, no top 40 hit in sight

30-35K is actually good :clap3: I actually expected less, but the Harmonizers are pulling thru once again!

hopefully HLT takes off, it's such a banger :weeps:

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7/27

• Starships

• URBAN

• Miss Bank$

The War On Drugs coming through :eek: Good for them honestly, the album is fantastic :clap3:

That's what I predicted. Damn! I am on a hot streak today... firstly Taylor, now this. :ahh:

55 minutes ago, Saeju said:

Embarrassing that xxxtentacion is pushing more than 5H. :skull:

But go Uzi :clap3: 

From streaming :toofunny2: 

Ok numbers for 5H. Not bad but not good.

I expected much worse for Fifth Harmony tbh, this is almost on par with their last album which had a huge hit

Although it's decent numbers, it shows that the fanbase they established on X-Factor has literally not grown since :deadbanana:

All 3 albums have done around the same openings in three years. Even with hits, without hits, with big promo, without big promo all of their albums opened similar.

not bad at all for the girls, it's about what i expected. idk what the label was thinking - Down has been over for more than a month and no 2nd single to help launch the album, plus the album was announced less than a month before it was released so no one besides their fans even know this is out. maybe they're banking on HLT to become a hit and drive album sales later on rather than relying on a frontloaded first week

42 minutes ago, iHype. said:

Although it's decent numbers, it shows that the fanbase they established on X-Factor has literally not grown since :deadbanana:

All 3 albums have done around the same openings in three years. Even with hits, without hits, with big promo, without big promo all of their albums opened similar.

Reflection opened with the double of these predictions in both pure and SPS. Slightly less for 7/27. That is not similar. That is a strong decline.

I was expecting 20k SPS but that is surprising. and they are selling more pure than lil uzi.

Camilla taking the other sales.. queen 

omg LIL UZI is popping. I actually really like him and his music....

4 hours ago, Beyonnaise said:

Legends won despite label and media sabotage :clap3:

Interesting how a certain girl's departure didn't decrease sales from 7/27 like her stans hoped.

And without the amount of promo and payola of the other act :clap3:

I expected way worse for 5H :eek: Hopefully these predictions hold up

5 hours ago, Cupid said:

People pretending this is good. :rip:

ATRL hypes them up as the best thing since sliced bread. Mess! 

what are you talking about, atrl hates them

5 hours ago, rihsus said:

#4 Fifth Harmony 35k Pure / 45k SPS
#4 7/27 49k Pure / 74k SPS
#5 Reflection 65k Pure / 80k SPS
#6 Better Together 23k

only 10k from streams? 

C3DB5xF.jpg

That just means that it will drop like a rock next week

Omg these are AWFUL numbers  :deadbanana:  where are the fans who trend them everyday on Twitter

Edited by HolyKatyPerry

i thought they were the biggest girl group since Destiny's Child? 

3 hours ago, Scandalous said:

maybe they're banking on HLT to become a hit and drive album sales later on rather than relying on a frontloaded first week

given that their last album is around 100k, i doubt it makes a difference either way. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.