HDD: FINAL: 5H #5 46k, Lil Uzi Vert 126k, XXX 86k

EyesOnMe

This is actually amazing for an album without a hit. Hopefully the soccer moms pull through tomorrow and purchase the album.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7/27

• Starships

• URBAN

• Miss Bank$

I legitely thought they would sell like 30-35k, so not that tragic at all.

Eóghan

What were y’all expecting from 5H? 7/27 did around these #’s and it had WFH :rip: 

• ATRL Administrator
18 minutes ago, Mstreep said:

Minimal tv exposure??? GMA...FALLON...VMA...

GMA months ago when no album date announced.

Fallon TV appearance a month ago to announce the album.

VMAs last night (which I didn't count as "minimal TV exposure if you had read my post).

3 TV appearances spaced out. With no hit single. No one is making excuses. 

• ATRL Administrator

Anyways whatever I'm not surprised to see certain people in here. It's what it is. :dies: 

19 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Well it IS considering they announced the album a month before release and Down was no one's WFH, they could've easily pulled 60k with a different lead single and a bigger push.

It is what it i though and the album is their best work to date so who cares about sales and chart positions.

:cm:

I love facts! :clap3:

• ATRL Administrator
18 minutes ago, Witch Privilege said:

We're more so saying that this is expected. Without a hit to help with streaming, we didn't expect them to pull the same numbers as 7/27.

Don't even bother to explain. It's clear that all the Harmonizers had low expectations so anyone acting like we said anything to the contrary is deliberately being obtuse. 

• ATRL Administrator
Just now, URBAN said:

I love facts! :clap3:

And all of us in the thread knew months ago it was gonna be a struggle to meet past performance, but yeah, we hype them up so big. We're all so delusional. Omg. Flops. :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Anyways whatever I'm not surprised to see certain people in here. It's what it is. :dies: 

Right! Even if they did higher they'd STILL be here calling them "flops", etc. :ahh:

I'm just happy my faves DELIVERED a quality album! Some of these girls faves have had several push backs, at least my girls weren't shelved. :alexz2:

Just now, Ryan said:

And all of us in the thread knew months ago it was gonna be a struggle to meet past performance, but yeah, we hype them up so big. We're all so delusional. Omg. Flops. :rolleyes:

WOO tell em!

We all expected about these numbers, some of us less, so they did pull through! :clap3:

2 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Don't even bother to explain. It's clear that all the Harmonizers had low expectations so anyone acting like we said anything to the contrary is deliberately being obtuse. 

:lipton2:

We already accepted that they'd miss the top spot and possibly top 3 days ago :lmao:

These losers are just catching up and look silly in the process with all these attempts to shade/drag. :toofunny3: 

why did 5th harmony rush out an album. I didn't know they had an album coming out till I checked spotify new releases

Lil Uzi Vert just distanced himself from the pack

Leader of his freshman class

• ATRL Administrator
Just now, Kings. said:

We already accepted that they'd miss the top spot and possibly top 3 days ago :lmao:

These losers are just catching up and look silly in the process with all these attempts to shade/drag. :toofunny3: 

Hopping for at least a top 5 debut. Kendrick will probably be in one of the top 5 spots.

Terrible but expected numbers. 

Terrible but expected numbers. 

whats the point of 5H having an active fanbase if those are the numbers u're pulling.

fanbases that do less talking but more action >>>

These are great numbers for 5H. I expected like 25-30k at the absolute most, given that they have no single out atm to boost their SPS. Their fanbase is tight :clap3:

They'd be selling about 60k if He Like That was the lead and Angel / Don't Say You Love Me were the promo singles of course

1 hour ago, nathanspears said:

110-120k SPS, 25-28k album though...

I was going to say...

I liked the debut preview judging from the weak performance that Down had on the charts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.