Kworb: "LWYMMD" 388k (4th update)

QueenofCopyPaste

On 31/8/2017 at 4:46 PM, SilverSky said:

Oh my gosh is any one else tired of things going off topic with people throwing Adele shade?  We know how to do basic math, we know what Adele's numbers were.  No one ever said anyone would be selling one million of a single.  Taylor's song is being streaming far more then Adele's ever was during its first week. Adele did not have a controversial single that received mixed reviews and backlash.  Taylor is on par with her biggest opening numbers and has smashed streaming records (including Adele's) and in 2017 that is very impressive.  Please stop being salty and unrealistic and give the girl her props.  I never thought she'd sell over 300k with that backlash and in this market.

Were it not for Taylor the charts would be very boring because guess what?  Adele is completely absent from them and off topic.  Face the facts, A dele is not the only person who brings excitement to the charts.  There are other factors then crazy sales.

Preach

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• blackbeatxx

• Squall

• YaDirtyGoddess

3 minutes ago, doonerr said:

Preach

You meant comparing Taylor's sales with A dele's when Taylor's record-breaking streaming ate sales?

14 minutes ago, kevinnyc said:

You meant comparing Taylor's sales with A dele's when Taylor's record-breaking streaming ate sales?

What?

I'm just not here for Adele comparisons in an effort to diminish Taylor's success

1 minute ago, doonerr said:

What?

I'm just not here for Adele comparisons in an effort to diminish Taylor's success

Agreed! Both are QUEENS :heart2: 

Edit: Just curious, are you Adele fan or Kat? I saw a lot of Kats here :michael: THREE QUEENs 

Edited by kevinnyc

On 8/31/2017 at 2:21 PM, C_Colstead said:

OK, I do not like Taylor Swift very much and only like a few of her songs (that I can count on one hand, LWYMMD being one of them), but I, an Adele stan, am more than aware that Adele is not the only person to bring in crazy, huge numbers! Give Taylor credit where it's due and stop making unnecessary comparisons!

:heart2:

Both Adele and Taylor are winning and have their strengths and weaknesses when it comes to their massive success. I hate that everything turns into a fight.

Billboard's predictions were on point the most with this. They said could sell up to 500k but went 400-500k very fast. Kworb took a L with this one sadly.

Just now, muddysquirrel said:

Billboard's predictions were on point the most with this. They said could sell up to 500k but went 400-500k very fast. Kworb took a L with this one sadly.

Different forecast methods, HDD's method is worse than these two, sometimes underestimate sometimes overestimate 

30 minutes ago, kevinnyc said:

Agreed! Both are QUEENS :heart2: 

Edit: Just curious, are you Adele fan or Kat? I saw a lot of Kats here :michael: THREE QUEENs 

None of the above

Just now, doonerr said:

None of the above

I'm here for Taylor saving Mariah's record :hughard:  FOUR QUEENs

Just now, kevinnyc said:

I'm here for Taylor saving Mariah's record :hughard:  FOUR QUEENs

Yess, thank you LordT

Katy stans using Adele to undermine Taylor's numbers :dies:

Who should we use to compare Katy recent numbers to, then? Camila? Halsey? Xtina?

7 hours ago, xtina1 said:

I agree with your statement.

Barely doing less than Hello's 4th week sale but easily outdoing CTTR's few months sales :fan:

2 hours ago, Boop said:

Katy stans using Adele to undermine Taylor's numbers :dies:

Who should we use to compare Katy recent numbers to, then? Camila? Halsey? Xtina?

literally it's just one kat but :skull:

i can see why u r pressed.

artpop1_zps2147b215.thumb.png.07c7cc13e0

great numbers!

I really hate this Taylor girl but I actually want her to break more records and do well this Era so atrl.net can keep fuming, like....it's not that deep 

Congrats Tay 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.