Luke Bryan tops US iTunes

QueenofCopyPaste

Country legend :clap3: 

Edit: Why did he release on Wednesday? :rip: I guess It doesn't really matter that much for country artists tho. There's like one top ten country song a year. Longevity is what matters but still.

Edited by TSLGNMA

Is he the hot one?

Legend

It's better than Body Like a Back Road.

Edited by Chainsmoker

Taylor's coming on Friday, so Luke moved up his release date to Wednesday.    Smart.  He's #1 on iTunes! 

Edited by tle2000

meh... there aint no competition and it has no reply value whatsoever so it will fall fast...

When is he gonna top ME??

4 minutes ago, tle2000 said:

Taylor's coming on Friday, so Luke moved up his release date to Wednesday.    Smart.  He's #1 on iTunes! 

how exactly was it smart? if taylor is what he is afraid of why not release last week? or the week after taylor? why release on wednesday and risk debuting with only two days of sales? hell even debuting on friday next to taylor would have served better as his atleast his first week will fully be represented. this way he gets slaughtered by despacito's 7 days vs his 2, and again by taylor's first 7 days vs his 7-(his best two days of sales.) 

2 hours ago, TSLGNMA said:

Country legend :clap3: 

Edit: Why did he release on Wednesday? :rip: I guess It doesn't really matter that much for country artists tho. There's like one top ten country song a year. Longevity is what matters but still.

to have 3 days at 1 before taylor

Great track, i can see it crossing over!!!!   

3 hours ago, Alongoria13 said:

When is he gonna top ME??

He has a hot, blonde wife and I don't share :fan: 

3 hours ago, Blue G said:

how exactly was it smart? if taylor is what he is afraid of why not release last week? or the week after taylor? why release on wednesday and risk debuting with only two days of sales? hell even debuting on friday next to taylor would have served better as his atleast his first week will fully be represented. this way he gets slaughtered by despacito's 7 days vs his 2, and again by taylor's first 7 days vs his 7-(his best two days of sales.) 

He couldn't care less about commercial success or his first week. He purposefully holds his songs back from Pop/HAC airplay because he wants to be a touring country artist.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.