• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ultraviolence.xx

• Jackson

• UFO

• ceremonials

18 hours ago, Aurora said:

and aurora gon do what an aurora does best, stay in the sky well above u bitches as u marvel @ my brilliance

win ph this season, fat

my song is packed full of everything but the peridot-encrusted kitchen sink tbh

1 hour ago, MattyTacos said:

win ph this season, fat

i've got a list of names and yours is in red underlined~~

list of fAtTiEs who  are GROUNDED GROUNDED GORNEDED for 67106710671067106710 hundred million quadrinity years for Stooooooolening platinum hit crayons from mE:::::-~ AM?

MattyTacos

@minho

@Jackson

knew u were a robber, first time that i saw u

stealing platinum hit crowns, talent vanished like Moon's reviews

7 minutes ago, Gastrodonatella said:

@Aurora isn't your sig usually lyrics from your song for the round or from whatever MV ur avi is from? the shade

I never used to have lyrics in my sig. :skull: I was just inspired by Kesha's message for love and acceptance and not being a bitch. :heart2:

9 minutes ago, Gastrodonatella said:

nvm thats hug ignore me :cm: 

we usually do

6 hours ago, Aurora said:

i've got a list of names and yours is in red underlined~~

list of fAtTiEs who  are GROUNDED GROUNDED GORNEDED for 67106710671067106710 hundred million quadrinity years for Stooooooolening platinum hit crayons from mE:::::-~ AM?

MattyTacos

@minho

@Jackson

knew u were a robber, first time that i saw u

stealing platinum hit crowns, talent vanished like Moon's reviews

oh wow this is the thanks i get for supporting you. guess you truly are the snake to my kitty kat 

4 hours ago, MattyTacos said:

oh wow this is the thanks i get for supporting you. guess you truly are the snake to my kitty kat 

yes it was actually me who hacked into the atrl server and removed jackson from your submission pm last round w0w0w0w

also i was having a blast last night after work re-reading the legendary Jigsaw challenge reveals of Season 8 and my wig flew at the fact that Moonchild originally had the nazi satellite concept and hated the pairing so switched like 4 times but 8thPrince actually snapped up the nazi satellite concept and won, a concept

10 minutes ago, Aurora said:

yes it was actually me who hacked into the atrl server and removed jackson from your submission pm last round w0w0w0w

was it also you who inspired his laziness to never even open the song when i sent & fix the charts?

Edited by MattyTacos

am sad/pissed off so i dont wanna do reviews cause i feel like im gonna take it out on yall :chick1:

maybe that would be a good thing, tho. My averages are so much higher than the other girls

my site unfollowed itself from this thread

i was like, "why is nobody posting anything? :rip:

atrl is GROUNDED FOR 8,398,109,277,325 EONS and then it will be EXECUTED for this

Just now, ultraviolence.xx said:

also mESS, i got back to the site like 5 minutes after yall left :skull:  

:rip: You just reminded me that I need to link you a grounded video that you missed because it's iconic

Just now, Hug said:

:rip: You just reminded me that I need to link you a grounded video that you missed because it's iconic

i went through the history when i got back and grabbed ALL the ones i missed :skull: but i haven't watched them yet so this is a good time

Just now, ultraviolence.xx said:

i went through the history when i got back and grabbed ALL the ones i missed :skull: but i haven't watched them yet so this is a good time

Okay the Elmo steals a candy bar one made me YELP

Just now, Hug said:

Okay the Elmo steals a candy bar one made me YELP

ima play it for myself in the dubtrack room 

14 minutes ago, ceremonials said:

am sad/pissed off so i dont wanna do reviews cause i feel like im gonna take it out on yall :chick1:

maybe that would be a good thing, tho. My averages are so much higher than the other girls

Take it out on me dad