Billboard Charts (August 6-12, 2017)

iHype.

Lana still top 10. Pretty good for no promotion at all. :toofunny2: 

Another top 10 for Shawn Mendes. So happy for him!

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• One Nation

• simmnfierzig

• Sinister

6 minutes ago, FutureHive said:

u wasnt complaining when Drake was hogging the charts

Why would I? :rip:

1 minute ago, iHype. said:

Why would I? :rip:

unless u consider him a female

1 minute ago, FutureHive said:

unless u consider him a female

There was still plenty of females doing well when he was dominating, so why would I complain? There's no females doing well right now, except for a feature on a DJ Khaled track with double the men.

Just now, iHype. said:

There was still plenty of females doing well when he was dominating, so why would I complain? There's no females doing well right now, except for a feature on a DJ Khaled track with another additional male.

i dont got a photographic memory so ill take ur word for it but if the whole top was drake feat drake u'd have no problem with it

Just now, FutureHive said:

i dont got a photographic memory so ill take ur word for it but if the whole top was drake feat drake u'd have no problem with it

Nah. You can't prove it.

mb3zix1utsnh.gif

Just now, iHype. said:

Nah. You can't prove it.

mb3zix1utsnh.gif

ever since Kendrick became the king of rap u aint been liking the charts too much huh

Just now, FutureHive said:

ever since Kendrick became the king of rap u aint been liking the charts too much huh

:rip: Personally I'd prefer Kendrick over Ed Sheeran and Luis Fonsi who have been well more dominating.

1 hour ago, J-boy said:

Despacito GMA performance effect accounts for its 16th week at #1 :jonny:

How so? Wouldn't it be 15th?

This week is it's 14th so the week of 8/11-8/17 would be Week 15. The main effects of the performance will occur on Wed-Thurs.

2 hours ago, ARTPØP said:

I feel like "Feel It Still" is this year's "Pumped Up Kicks" / "Safe and Sound" type indie/alt-pop smash.

I feel like we haven't had a song like this take off in a while.

"Stressed Out" took off just last year :rip: And if you follow iTunes´ performances, you´ll see how similar "Feel It Still" and "Stressed Out" trajectories are. Same thing with their streaming performances. And it´s even more similar because just like Twenty One Pilots, Portugal The Man also have been releasing albums for some years now, and both are Alternative acts.

I wish MTV would book Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee AND Justin Bieber for performance at VMAs.

Unforgettable top 3 :jonny3: amazing 

Bodak Yellow is truly coming. I don't like it that much but whew.

I don´t understand what´s all the fuzz about "Bodak Yellow" :biblio: The song is atrocious :mazen:

"Believer" needs to hit #4 before it starts dropping hard. Come on! :jonny: 

"Feel It Still" is coming for top 20 sooner than expected. YES! :duca:

:ahh:

Bodak Yellow is TERRIBLE once again ATRL has proven only male artists have you all pressed. Had she been a guy the comments would've been completely different :rip:

On ATRL every time a woman is getting a hit no matter how bad it sounds everybody acts like the songs slays :ahh:

I like the fact that Cardi B is officially the most successful act post-Love & Hip Hop. Who would have thought?

Yes at Bodak Yellow and Despacito representing Latinos everywhere :clap3:

14 minutes ago, Cap10Planet said:

I like the fact that Cardi B is officially the most successful act post-Love & Hip Hop. Who would have thought?

Joseline is somewhere fuming 

It's all going to depend on how fast Despacito falls on radio over the next week or so.

Streaming will help too but I think radio will be the difference here. 

58 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

:ahh:

Bodak Yellow is TERRIBLE once again ATRL has proven only male artists have you all pressed. Had she been a guy the comments would've been completely different :rip:

On ATRL every time a woman is getting a hit no matter how bad it sounds everybody acts like the songs slays :ahh:

She has arguably the best mainstream female rap song released in last 2 years so I'm not complaining. 

Bodak is good in certain moods.

Billboard 200:

37. (+1) Chris Stapleton - Traveller [#1 on Top Country Albums]

40. (-3) Chris Stapleton - From a Room [#2 on Top Country Albums]

I cannot. His 2015 album has passed his 2017 album this week :deadbanana3:

I know albums have flopped so bad that shortly after their release the predecessor album passed them in charting, but I can't imagine that a situation has happened where both albums are doing well just the predecessor album is still doing amazing. 

They're both still Top 40, and the #1/#2 Country albums in the nation. It's not like they're #198 and #199.

On 8/6/2017 at 3:45 PM, iHype. said:

3 Meek Mill Wins & Losses = 37,000 -64%

10 Lana Del Rey Lust for Life -9 27,000 -75%

Meek won :clap3: