Just now, Alena said:

Tomorrow

No I have school x

finallogo1cjo3.png

critiques1qu8m.png

@Tsareena

NUDE
Fenrir
I LOVE this photo. Her POWERFUL stance. The self-assertion. The way it just screams 'I KNOW I am the BADDEST BITCH IN THE WORLD'.

Scorpio
Love the visuals.

BROWN (Leigh-Anne)
Kitt
Well I like that this is a proper all brown look but I don’t like the actual outfit. Those suede boots with the tie up shorts are tacky together for me. But her hair and makeup look good at least. The third pic, under the cut, is v unflattering in the face but I can understand why you included it.

Buddy
Cute & beysic. I know finding any brown formal wear, or any brown outfit that would slay is difficult, so I won't really hold that much against you.

@Regina George

NUDE
Fenrir
Cute

Scorpio
Too pink for my taste.

BROWN (Nicole Kidman)
Kitt
Well this is basic.

Buddy
I am screaming @ the fact that you found a cute outfit, something miss clueless has failed to do sdhjsh. The best Nicole look so far tbh.

@Lucky#17

NUDE
Fenrir
Honestly I think the model looked better in it :'( 

Scorpio
Yeah… the dress looks horrible on her. I also don’t understand why you posted a photo of an actual model wearing it. What kind of self-sabotage.

BROWN (Soo Joo Park)
Kitt
Okay. So here for this. 

Buddy
This is a damn mess, but I really like it. It's cute, fashionable (love the jacket and the print cuz everything giraffe >>>) And the monkeys are adorable too.

@Alena

NUDE
Fenrir
a LOOK :jonny4: 

Scorpio
It’s not horrible but those silver areas are way too distracting in my opinion. 

BROWN (Barbara Palvin)
Kitt
Nice gold night gown.

Buddy
It's really, really, ugly. Like i'm sorry d. It literally looks like a waterfall of **** girl. I understand this isn't your celeb but lord, WHO in their right mind would allow that.

@Selenurr

NUDE
Fenrir
YAS BITCH :flame: 

Scorpio
(Sorry, looks like he forgot to comment yours! @ him.)

BROWN (Doutzen Kroes)
Kitt
I think she looks effortlessly beautiful here but something about the look isn’t really doing it for me etiher.

Buddy
I would classify this more as bronze, but it's still in the same vein as brown so it's a pass for me. The look is fantastic though, even though it's basic as hell. lol u can see her nipples.

@Citrus

NUDE
Fenrir
Iconic

Scorpio
If you’re gonna send actual nudes you better impress me. These visuals did none of that. 

BROWN (Madison Beer)
Kitt
:toofunny2: 

Buddy

mrlqGgM.gif

I'm sorry hun but this is so bad and i'm sure you know this already. I know she barely had any brown looks, so I can understand why you sent this in. You really got stuck with someone awful :skull:

@Navyofbadgals

NUDE
Fenrir
(Sorry, it looks like he forgot to comment yours. @ him)

Scorpio
Not your best but still cute.

BROWN (Selena Gomez)
Kitt
I’m looking at it and I’m thinking like wow this dress is really basic but at the same time I really like these photos? She looks great tbh and I like the accessories paired with it.

Buddy
I would consider this ugly.

@Contrail

NUDE
Fenrir
Am kind of living for this.

Scorpio
If I could give you more than 10 points this round I would. Slay bitch.

BROWN (Celine Dion)
Kitt
This dress looks like it itches. Cute photos though.

Buddy
sdhjshds @ Celine living her truth. The look is ****ing ugly but look how happy she is!! She must think she's serving.

@Noah

NUDE
Fenrir
Lookin like it's the next morning and she's about to do the walk of shame home. Hair's a mess and a half. The rest is just :doc: 

Scorpio
Ah, one of your better entries. Something about Jenn’s face bores me to death. She always looks dead to me.

BROWN (David Bowie)
Kitt
Nice safe look.

Buddy
A slay. Poor Citrus probably would've been a winner again this week had the switch twist not happened.

@Queen Conchita

NUDE
Fenrir
Not a huge fan of this at all.

Scorpio
I was rooting for you but now I don’t care how well you do in this competition. This entry is disgusting. #next

BROWN (Solange)
Kitt
So like, this is one of my favorite entries but I’m tired of seeing her in a suit as well. But nvm that, I think the aesthetic of this photo is well done and fitting (the way the brown tones fit together).

Buddy
Serving butch queen realness. Can't hate it, but I don't love it. Kinda in the middle on this one, but I still gave you a good score since i'm leaning more towards liking it.

@Loveyoubxtch

NUDE
Fenrir
Yes m'am! :flame: Just about everything about this is perfect.

Scorpio
This looks gorgeous.

BROWN (Miranda Kerr)
Kitt
Also one of my favorites though I wish she had just one more alt shot of this but good job with the way you presented it anyway.

Buddy
Oh wow, love it. Giving me bohemian style vibes, which granted is overrated as hell but still.

@Dom

NUDE
Fenrir
Cute but a biT basic

Scorpio
Not bad, not bad. But a bit too basique, don’t you think?

BROWN (Alek Wek)
Kitt
Really like this though I debated if this outfit is a good brown pick since her robe is gold and the leotard(?) is just leopard print but I love them and her skin really compliments and meshes well with these tones enough to slay me.

Buddy
I..I don't care for it. It's really just a leopard print leotard with a gold shall, and not even a cute gold shall, either.

@Clueless

NUDE
Fenrir
ABOUT TIME YOU SEND IN A LOOK I CAN RANK HIGH:jonny3: 

Scorpio
I don’t hate it.

BROWN (Fan Bingbing)
Kitt
:fan: bingbing coming to save you. One of my fave entries and akin to the solange look in terms of the aesthetic and how well the brown tones of the outfit and bg go together. Nice implemation with the gif too, I feel it helped sell it. 

Buddy
Ok the gif made me like it more. The dress kinda ugly, though. But the jacket kinda makes it look better overall for me. Giving me tacky 1930's dust bowl housewife dressed to impress realness.

@Kathlen

NUDE
Fenrir
cute .. that's it v7Z0yHF.gif

Scorpio
I have nothing positive or negative to say about this outfit.

BROWN (CL)
Kitt
I love her shoots like these but the only thing I hate is her greasy face here. 

Buddy
Any other pics of this? This is an edited ass mess, and i'm not saying you edited it but she looks like a sim. ANYWAY, it's bronze, but like I said Selenurr i'll give it a pass since it's in the same vein. The outfit itself is *cute*, but it's nothing impressive.

@Cantaloupe.

NUDE
Fenrir
Not a total fan of the detailing on the bottom half of the dress but I like it overall.

Scorpio
It’s alright. Definitely better than half of the others.

BROWN (Chanel Iman)
Kitt
Cute.

Buddy
Another really basic look, but like I said before browns aren't meant to be staple pieces sooo. I like the contrast between the two fabrics and slight differences in the coloring. It's a cute look.

@talent

NUDE
Fenrir
I tried to like this on some level but I really couldn't force myself..
00tlUvZ.gif

Scorpio
Yas, this is one of the most interesting outfits. Well doné.

BROWN (Jennifer Lawrence)
Kitt
This is a really good look but I’m trying to find the brown so I’m torn. If it’s the sheer part, I feel like that would’ve been more suited for nude. I don’t even know why I allowed it but this would’ve been great for the grey round @Noah

Buddy
Can't tell if that's more nude rather than brown, but regardless it's a really nice look.

@Fenrir @Scorpio @Buddy!

clockki6suw.gif calculating results.

OMG @Buddy! hates me whassgood

this went better than expected but am still scared

That leotard girls, Alex Wek had nothing else.... I should have just Photoshoped some outfit and made it brown.

Edited by Dom

5 minutes ago, kitt.™ said:
Fenrir
(Sorry, it looks like he forgot to comment yours. @ him)

@Fenrir

Just now, Citrus said:

Next time you think this is fair, remember that someone has to get Madison Beer. 

:deadbanana3: 

3 minutes ago, kitt.™ said:

This round was a mess. 

Sorry mom :emofish: 

7 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

OMG @Buddy! hates me whassgood

this went better than expected but am still scared

Tbh idek who your celeb is. I kinda just judge based off them and ignore y'all names. This round i judged differently tho 

Just now, Buddy! said:

Tbh idek who your celeb is. I kinda just judge based off them and ignore y'all names. This round i judged differently tho 

Nn I know you don't hate me :deadbanana:

at least I hope so

and the critique this round is not NOT fair :emofish: 

I had two brown looks rihjected before I submitted that tasteless snake hoe's ugly boot disaster. If I'm eliminated this round this game is cancelled.

mrlqGgM.gif

1 minute ago, Queen Conchita said:

@kitt.™ are we getting the results today?

Yes, tonight but not in time for the euros to still be awake. 

11 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Nn I know you don't hate me :deadbanana:

at least I hope so

and the critique this round is not NOT fair :emofish: 

It was ugly gerl :sorry: 

Just now, Buddy! said:

It was ugly gerl :sorry: 

It wasn't that ugly :emofish: 

14 minutes ago, Citrus said:

I had two brown looks rihjected before I submitted that tasteless snake hoe's ugly boot disaster. If I'm eliminated this round this game is cancelled.

mrlqGgM.gif

Madison+Beer+TRESemme+alice+olivia+Stace

This one?

Edited by Dom

• ATRL Moderator
27 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

lol i'm 100% out :deadbanana3:

wonder if I should've gone for the other nude look.

:dancehall: I'm sorry sis 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.