Color Game ⁵ | Issue 016: Finale | Winner Rihvealed! pg.273

Fenrir

her love for platform shoes needs to die :skull:

Spoiler

Fan Bingbing In Valentino - 'Amazing Chinese' Season Two Beijing Press Conference

Fan Bingbing In Dolce & Gabbana - 'The Empress Of China' Beijing TV Launch Press Conference

EDIT: a 2 in 1?:-*

ZlYTSNYF.jpg

Edited by Contrail

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Navyofbadgals

• Alena

• Fenrir

• Dom

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, kitt.™ said:

Kitt: 1st

Love people with excellent taste

All Stars not having any quick links is bothering me so much.

finallogo1cjo3.png

greenchallenge1wow1.png

2.jpgK959-MVM-151207-MCUK-A-Adams-sh3-292238-0118-CMYK-1.jpg0w6LZuW.jpgwyyb06O.jpg

After what seemed to be a never ending round of red, this round we'll be 'going green'.

Please submit to me your celebrity's best green look. Work!

NOTE penipsdy.gif
Presentation is key! The essence of it all is not just to find an ensemble with the color criteria, but an 
ensemble that looks great and works well for the model you chose. Judges are looking at overall
presentation, style and personality from your entries.

magazine0mse6.png

o-KIM-KARDASHIAN-CR-FASHION-BOOK-570.jpg?3jlo1.jpgv61_cover_blueglasses_lr-1.jpg0d2a0321-5702-4cc9-8499-2adcb8e068e6.jpgBN-GQ714_meisel_12S_20150127152140.jpg

As said before, in the name of design, style and your celebrity's likeness, a variety of rounds consisting

of themes and colors are implemented this season and Best Magazine Cover is one of them. If you

haven't noticed, the theme is this season is lightly based off fashion print industry (hence the Vogue

logo font, "editor's note" updates, etc.) so it's appropriate that the first introduced mini challenge will be

based on magazine covers themselves.

For this challenge, the outfit is not the sole focal point, therefore profiles, half and full shots are all 

permitted. We are taking the executive visual and creative director role and focusing on design and 

presentation. Please submit to me your model's best magazine cover by the deadline.

Prize :1stplace:
Exposè: Winner of the mini will earn the ability to see who voted them best/worst in the main challenge.
VIP: Winner of the mini will earn the ability to see next episode's submissions as they come.

NOTE penipsdy.gif
✗ Cannot be fanmade. 
✔︎ Can be from digital or print magazine.

Deadline: Monday, August 21st 10AM Central

This game will update based on the quickness of submissions and comments from the judges.

Ill send me cover later. 

2 hours ago, kitt.™ said:

All Stars not having any quick links is bothering me so much.

He deleted all of them :/

not me finding the perfect pastel look now when randomly scrolling through google, I'm mad :jonny3:

Edited by Selenurr

Bitch it was slim pickins for a green look desjfnk. I didn't want to send another red carpet look this round

does anyone wanna be my consultant and tell me whether my "green" is green enough im colorblind and biased :alexz3:

Edited by Contrail

Just now, Contrail said:

does anyone wanna be my consultant and tell me whether my "green" is green enough im colorblind and biased :alexz3:

PM me :gaycat4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.