Color Game ⁵ | Issue 016: Finale | Winner Rihvealed! pg.273

Fenrir

2 hours ago, Riri. said:

ojihyucgfd.gif

I must say these magazines weren't that bad than I thought they would be, so I didn't dragged as much I wanted to!! It feels different that I'm not posting Rihsults in this thread myself but anyway 

Overall job well done everyone!!! You may or may not see me, the QUEEN, QUEEN Riri again, you'll never know.  Good luck girls!

56afdgfs.gif 

Learn English.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Navyofbadgals

• Alena

• Fenrir

• Dom

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Fenrir said:

Erm, @Navyofbadgals' pic isn't showing up in the entrihs for moi. I googled and found it but idk if anyone else is having that issue too d. @kitt.™

MESS I am CURSED

So Riri didn't rank your entries (just scored out of 10) and I don't think she has time to do so, so I'll try to order 1-21 the ones she gave the same score by her comments if not my own preference.

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

Learn English.

Stop :rip: 

Hype

I'm so sorry but no critiques from me this round cause I lost all of them just now writing them in this **** ASS ****ING EDITOR. Glitch ass tryhard reply box should just do it's job and stop trying to be extra and cutting edge. Nobody asked for you. 

I really liked them this round too but you'll have to deal with just Scorpio and Buddy's.

finallogo1cjo3.png

critiques1qu8m.png

@Tsareena

Scorpio
It’s definitely cute. Cheap looking but cute.

Buddy
Solid entry, I love the mix of greens. Camouflage ain't my tea but it's cute.

Riri (Magazine Cover)

The cover is a bit plain BUT not to much going on which is ok. The bright yellow color brights me like the sun. POWER word makes the magazine stand out much better. Those heels YAS ma’am you better work!

7/10

@Regina George

Scorpio
The dress itself looks gorgeous, despite being simple. My only concern is that it’s teal. I mean I get that it’s a mix of green and blue but I didn’t take many points for that anyway. 

Buddy
Beautiful gown, however it's boring and beysic imo. I really like the shade of green used, however.

Riri (Magazine Cover)

I like the close up, she is beyond beautiful!! She has pretty eyes like my man! The formatting is good too! PINK IS THE COLOR!!!!!!!

7/10

@Invisibility

Scorpio
Your time is coming to an end, sweety. I don’t know whether I’m judging a person or an insect. Every time I see your entry I find myself in the zoo.

Buddy
This is like barely green, but i'll give you points because this outfit is amazing.

Riri (Magazine Cover)

I like the magazine because it’s different BUT I hate the rainbow raindrop or whatever it is on the magazine. But not too bad!

6/10

@Jawbreaker

Scorpio
If I took the dress and erased the person then maybe it would look better. Maybe.

Buddy
where lord, really don't know how I feel about this. Once again, it looks like she just rolled outta bed after a one nights stand. Only this time it looks like she has c*um still in her hair.

Riri (Magazine Cover)
Girl I scanned these magazine to get my mind working and this was the first magazine I told myself I hate this magazine, and then I looked again I was like OMG this magazine is so neat! It’s a lot of words but it’s all different! I love it and the girl is position so good in the magazine!!!! 8/10

@Lucky#17

Scorpio
What went through your colossal head when you chose Celine Dion is my question to you.

Buddy
bitch she KNEW she servin.

Riri (Magazine Cover)

I love the pattern on her dress/top. I wish it was colored though it would’ve been better!! Her smile is gorgeous! 

6/10

@Alena

Scorpio
Girl, this dress literally looks like the color was changed on photoshop. Those sharp edges. :skull: (Just visually, I know you didn’t.) Nonetheless, I’m not very impressed by this. It looks poisonous. 

Buddy
Omg, great + different shade of green, finally. I love this look a lot. It goes SO well with her skin. Wig circling around blakes c*ummed hair.

Riri (Magazine Cover)
YAS ma! The lipstick is working hunny! The girl is perfect and I like how her hair is too! I don’t like the coat. The formatting on the magazine is ok but 6/10

@Selenurr

Scorpio
Literally not green whatsoever.

Buddy
I'm seeing gold and blueish green. IDK hun, but the look is also ugly af.

Riri (Magazine Cover)
Her makeup is cute! 5/10

@Citrus

Scorpio
What’s up with this unmotivated clothing? You can do better then this Citrus.

Buddy
Girl this is so basic, ugh. Bowie 100% has better green outfits.

Riri (Magazine Cover)
Same with jawbreaker magazine!! This is stunning. I don’t like Bowie or don’t really know him but I love this rolling stone magazine! Face is SERVING! YAS ma! 8.5/10

@Denis Stoff

Scorpio
Yeah, listen...

Buddy
I can't hate it, but idk it just seems boring. 

Riri (Magazine Cover)
OMG yes hunny! HER face is beautiful ! The makeup is stunning! The formatting doesn’t cover her face up if it did then it would’ve taken away what really needs to be focused on! 9/10

@Navyofbadgals

Scorpio
Gorgeous.

Buddy
I really like it tbh, definitely different and unique. 

Riri (Magazine Cover)
YAS YAS YAS! The rose, the face, the lacing!! YAS YAS 9/10

@Contrail

Scorpio
I’m a bit confused. The golden dress distracts me so much. Which is a shame because the robe itself looks nice. But as a full outfit it’s only dominant from the back. 

Buddy
Nice gold outfit.

Riri (Magazine Cover)
I don’t like the how her hair is flowing like that. But the formatting is good! 5/10

@Noah

Scorpio
This would have been better for the pastel round. It lacks pigments. 

Buddy
Love the outfit, but it doesn't even look green.

Riri (Magazine Cover)
The bottom left says BEAUTY and she is!!! This is a plain magazine because of the less wording but it just get to the point! 8/10

@PoKiTaurus

Scorpio
You clearly don’t take this competition seriously. If I had the power I would instantly eliminate your ass. Sadly I don’t, but I don’t even think I need it. :fan: 

Buddy
I am ****ing screaming. Not u sending in some ratchet ass prom look.

Riri (Magazine Cover)
GIRL A MESS! CHEAP CHEAP MESS.  This isn’t a high end cover because it’s only towards to the younger audience and plus its PROM. 3/10

@Queen Conchita

Scorpio
Yas, look at you coming back again. It looks great.

Buddy
I enjoy a good street look! She definitely serving "getting my next meal" 

Riri (Magazine Cover)
The title yes, the signature, no. This looks cheap as well AND plain. 4/10

@Loveyoubxtch

Scorpio
Love it. She looks great in it and all I’m missing in this picture are two guns in her hands.

Buddy
It's ****ing ugly but at least it's green. Well, hello, let's celebrate that.

Riri (Magazine Cover)
Is this really a magazine? I just can’t tell but her face is very good! 6/10

@Dom

Scorpio
It looks cute but I recommend you to not constantly use VS pictures as they get boring quickly.

Buddy
You know what, I hate these basic ass runway looks but tbh she's kinda serving here. Good for you.

Riri (Magazine Cover)
GIRLLLLLLLLL, YAS! This is everything! I wish I could do this on my balcony! The heels are sexy. This is a very sexy magazine! YAS 9/10

@Clueless

Scorpio
I’m bored. Why on earth would you pick Nicole ****ing Kidman?

Buddy
V8W1AIj.gif

Riri (Magazine Cover)
GIRL NO no no. I don’t like how her top is off if she had a top on that matched the pants it would’ve been better. The formatting is basic but I do like rolling stone. 6/10

@Rian.

Scorpio
It looks bad.

Buddy
It ain't green you color blind hoe

Riri (Magazine Cover)
She looks like a clown but I like the concept. 6/10

@Kathlen

Scorpio
So does the jacket belong to the outfit or not? Because it makes it look better. Lemme add it to the outfit. It’s alright (with the jacket).

Buddy
it's ugly my dear.

Riri (Magazine Cover)
YAS YAS. I want my fave to get a vogue cover!! but girl this is what i like and the type of photoshoots I like for magazine! vogue is the way to go! 8/10

@Cantaloupe.

Scorpio
When I found out that you chose green for this round I was surprised because I checked her outfits for green and thought you were sabotaging yourself. Now this isn’t a sabotage but you have done better. I hope next week you climb up in my ranking agains. 

Buddy
It's kinda a dud for me, but idk. Solange has SUCH amazing taste in fashion i'm sure she has better green looks (too lazy to google, feel free to clock me)

Riri (Magazine Cover)
Not too bad, I wish it was more. 7/10

@talent

Scorpio
Cute cute.

Buddy
I love the jacket honestly but like, well, idk how I feel about this.

Riri (Magazine Cover)
This is scary looking but it’s different because the art is on her body instead of the actual background. 6/10

• ATRL Moderator

:fan: whew the lashings. Thanks to the judges. I'm mad Riri didn't get the Grace Jones realness from my magazine cover 

2 positive comments, thanks judges! :jonny: 

nnn I said to Kitt that the signature would be dragged but that's literally the only cover LA has ever done and it was a fan collectors thing, kii :ahh:

Edited by Queen Conchita

• ATRL Moderator

well, I don't think I'll be in the bottom 3. let's celebrate that.

Results in like 6 hours. Elimination 2 hours after. New challenge this evening (and I'll probably just leak it before then again).

12 minutes ago, kitt.™ said:

Results in like 6 hours. Elimination 2 hours after. New challenge this evening (and I'll probably just leak it before then again).

Yayy

40 minutes ago, kitt.™ said:
Scorpio
It looks bad.

Buddy
It ain't green you color blind hoe

1. it doesn't

2. It is

• ATRL Moderator

:toofunny2: two people in my best list getting bad-ish reviews 

25 minutes ago, Rian. said:

1. it doesn't

2. It is

Sadly my opinion is the one which counts. :fan: 

Kay @Buddy! find a better green outfit, pls. Like I ain't trying to be flippant but your only critique you've ever given me is "you can do better", and my avant-garden green was rejected by Kitt. I literally had only four suits to pick from :( 

and again, y'all having a slighT bias because a suit (standard male formal wear) is basic yet I don't see the drags for every girl who has worn nothing but off the shoulder or two strap dresses. :matty: 

15 minutes ago, Citrus said:

Kay @Buddy! find a better green outfit, pls. Like I ain't trying to be flippant but your only critique you've ever given me is "you can do better", and my avant-garden green was rejected by Kitt. I literally had only four suits to pick from :( 

and again, y'all having a slighT bias because a suit (standard male formal wear) is basic yet I don't see the drags for every girl who has worn nothing but off the shoulder or two strap dresses. :matty: 

I mean I meant basic for Bowie. I didn't rank you horribly, btw, but I just thought you could've done better tbh. What was your original look?

44 minutes ago, Rian. said:

1. it doesn't

2. It is

Am I missing something 

Also was in a c*nty mood last night so LOL

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.