Color Game ⁵ | Issue 016: Finale | Winner Rihvealed! pg.273

Fenrir

Just now, URBAN said:

Drag ha a bit. I love your dress, I think it was very fetch.

8no7cxf.gif

You have always had great taste like moi and dragging @Dom who CLEARLY LOST like he should, trying to serve Rapunzel but ended up Annabelle, thanks, you are the most cohesive, respectful, amazing, lit judge but whats new.

8no7cxf.gif

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Navyofbadgals

• Alena

• Fenrir

• Dom

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Kathlen said:

It’s lowkey raysism if i get eliminated.

lNA4r5e.gif

Anything_Can_Happen.mp3

3cc711bb3e6b32368c419ddca7a0cbb1.jpg

2 minutes ago, URBAN said:

Anything_Can_Happen.mp3

3cc711bb3e6b32368c419ddca7a0cbb1.jpg

28e9002adef2bf5ed1951716f3b07c2d.jpg

But @PinkBox would probably be like this is brown!!1!

2 minutes ago, Kathlen said:

That ain’t cute

Never said it was, but it's better than that costume you sent.

lNA4r5e.gif

13 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

She's wearing an aubergine colour which is literally a shade of purple :toofunny3: 

11 minutes ago, Regina George said:

@PinkBox The fact that you questioned almost everyone's colors really makes you color blind and I can't with your ageism, dating a younger guy is a new thing, look at Madonna, Britney Spears, Jennifer Lopez and Pennywise, like, I don't get the comment 

8no7cxf.gif

7fK59Fn.png

I questioned almost everyone's color because y'all TRYING to pass other colors for purple because we all know that purple is a ****ing ugly color and is a bad idea every season

lNA4r5e.gif

http://www.instyle.com/fashion/color-crash-course-aubergine

Long associated with royals and riches, this deeper take on purple will add a mysterious allure to your wardrobe. Whether you're trying to look elegant and understated, slinky and glamorous, or two steps ahead of the curve, we gathered the best aubergine pieces of the season that will help you nail any look.

Given its romantic and sophisticated nature, this intense purple hue lends an air of luxury to any outfit. Plus, unlike its cooler violet brethren, its warmth flatters every skin tone.

It's literally purple, just a different tone/shade :cm:

Edited by Queen Conchita

3 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

082214-aubergine-1-567_0.jpg?itok=rq7Esv

http://www.instyle.com/fashion/color-crash-course-aubergine

Long associated with royals and riches, this deeper take on purple will add a mysterious allure to your wardrobe. Whether you're trying to look elegant and understated, slinky and glamorous, or two steps ahead of the curve, we gathered the best aubergine pieces of the season that will help you nail any look.

Given its romantic and sophisticated nature, this intense purple hue lends an air of luxury to any outfit. Plus, unlike its cooler violet brethren, its warmth flatters every skin tone.

It's literally purple, just a different tone/shade :cm:

:cm:

I been knew.

Why is the first picture 100% purple whereas the last one is a completely different color? 

lNA4r5e.gif

Edited by PinkBox

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

Why is the first picture 100% whereas the last one is a completely different color? 

I wanna know this too, LegendBox

lNA4r5e.gif

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

Why is the first picture 100% whereas the last one is a completely different color? 

lNA4r5e.gif

Phone picture v one taken by 10's of paps with flash which you can see reflecting on her ass :cm:

I know the pictures have variation but how exactly is Queen Conchita's entry RED? :ahh: Girrrrrrl

I literally used a color picker and the exact color on the scale is between pink and red, not between blue/purple/pink, which is the most objective way to determine the color, I don't know what more y'all want

lNA4r5e.gif

I don't know what they want but what I don't want is a guest judge that has been eliminated before me.

8no7cxf.gif

My credibility comes from the fact that I was runner up to Kitt along with URBESE 

8no7cxf.gif

Probably a year ago, Katy Perry lost her credibility in less tha a year so you being a runner up doesn't mean anything

8no7cxf.gif

1 hour ago, URBAN said:

Contrail / Fan Bingbing : It looks like a patterned purple trashbag. But a cute trashbag, a ressourceful queen. I actually do like this a lot, both the outfit and the picture. The male counterpart isn’t the best option ever, but it does complement her, so cheers to that!

I just wanna know how to feel abt this :celestial5:

9 minutes ago, Contrail said:

I just wanna know how to feel abt this :celestial5:

I was just saying that it reminded me of dresses made from actual trash bags, it's not a bad thing. I liked it alot. :fan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.