8 minutes ago, Cantaloupe. said:

Still nothing?
XkLTijI.jpg?1

Are yew shocked?

1izJbWH.gif

its been a long day of skewl and work, rihsults NOW! anyone a hacker? :-*

2 minutes ago, Contrail said:

its been a long day of skewl and work, rihsults NOW! anyone a hacker? :-*

I don't speak German but I can if you like.

:fish1:

3 minutes ago, Cantaloupe. said:

I don't speak German but I can if you like.

:fish1:

is that you tron, i knew you surivivedt :gaycat2:

5 hours ago, Fenrir said:

Doing my rankings now. I'm the reason for the hold up.mp3 (strihm it and buy it on ichoons and rihsults will come sooner), I'm sorry .. I had something come up yesterday. :'( 

5 minutes ago, URBAN said:

This time ya'll can blame @Fenrir

d8XnpTU.gif

You're a biT late bitch. 

d8XnpTU.gif

Just now, Fenrir said:

You're a biT late bitch. 

Bitch, do not start with me.

d8XnpTU.gif

2 minutes ago, URBAN said:

Bitch, do not start with me.

d8XnpTU.gif

*goes back to being inactive*

d8XnpTU.gif

finallogo1cjo3.png

critiques1qu8m.png

This round will be a triple elimination. :smile:

@Tsareena

Fenrir
love everything about this :worship: 

Scorpio
It looks great but it could be a bit more masc.

Kitt
VnoG4Wj.gif

Buddy
serving 80's ****boy, come thru mama. Everything screams straight male, from dem horribly fitted pants to that giant ass jacket.

URBAN (Blue Mini)
In love with the blue/gold combination! Absolutely stunning.

@Regina George

Fenrir
dd that face :rip: a pretty good look but still too fem

Scorpio
It’s okay.

Kitt
That random red cuff in her shoes is bothering me.

Buddy
It's super chic, for sure, but to me it's not serving masc. It's really just serving chic, fashionable woman. It's too feminine tbh.

URBAN (Blue Mini)
Cute, but very basic. 

@Invisibility

Fenrir
CmpLhoI.gif

Scorpio
Nope. Nope. Nope. I want you gone.

Kitt
There's gotta be something else :skull: She's just in what seems a blue jumpsuit but I can't even see what it is properly to consider it masc. I thought you slayed your mini look though with the blue. 

Buddy
I am nawt liking what you're giving me here

URBAN (Blue Mini)
Serving ARTPOP once again, but it's a step up from your previous entries. I must say though, I love how graceful she looks in her images.

@Jawbreaker

Fenrir
No m'am

Scorpio
lol

Kitt
Mm. I think the sheer all the way down makes it more femme, however the angular shape of the main piece can be masc. As a general look, I’m in love though. I feel like some chic and stylish female politician would wear this (minus the stars pattern, hopefully).

Buddy
inno bout dat.............................................................

URBAN (Blue Mini)
This is just not cute, it's giving me last minute prom dress shopping teas. The flowers on the top portion of the dress, the candy cane stripes looking shoe. #IssaNO.

@Lucky#17

Fenrir
a slay

Scorpio
If it wasn’t for the head this would have been one of my top contenders but you still did well.

Kitt
When you’re about to get disqualified for being late again and send a look that slays the entire round. Bitch you brought it.

Buddy
The top half is GREAT, fits extremely well with the theme. The bottom half not so much, but she's serving.

URBAN (Blue Mini)
I wish I could see the entire dress, and not just knee up. She's serving face though.

@Alena

Fenrir
very cute ... masc done right

Scorpio
Cute but basique.

Kitt
9e629650-a86e-0133-b34c-0e438b3b98d1.gif

Buddy
I can't, she looks great? whew. It's kinda similar to Regina's look seeing as yall both wore suits, however to me this is how you serve a masc look. It's baggy, it's masculine, but it's very fashionable.

URBAN (Blue Mini)
I mean, yes it's a slay, but all her looks are starting to look the same to me. I feel like you're starting to play it safe, be careful with that! You can be at the top now, but at the bottom in the blink of an eye.

@Selenurr

Fenrir
Cute!

Scorpio
It’s okay.

Kitt
nn I agree with the other judges but I can't wait to see what your Mini entry bumps you up to

Buddy
I like it, like there's really nothing for me to pick at. 

URBAN (Blue Mini)
Woo, a human mosaic!! This is definitely a stand out and your strongest entry by far! Love every detail on the dress, the boots, the hair, the makeup. STUNNING! :clap3:

@Citrus

Fenrir
the obvious winner ..I love everything about this.. nice job this round! :clap3: 

Scorpio
By far the best entry this week. Great job!

Kitt
I love the convenient irony that this is your femme look and it’s of a damn maternity shoot.

Buddy
A ****ing LEWk. Bowie is obviously the type of person you want for this round. Lemme just say i'm glad you picked this look, because the other ones were ugly tbqmfh!

URBAN (Blue Mini)
Serving versatility! I especially love the last 2 images with the sketches as it adds to the aesthetics of the looks you submitted. Giving me futuristic divo!

@Denis Stoff

Fenrir
too much makeup

Scorpio
Predictable and doesn’t look good.

Kitt
Nice simple and classic black suit look with a little of her fat girl titties to show

Buddy
I just really don't care for it tbh.

URBAN (Blue Mini)
This is so not cool for the summer.

@Navyofbadgals

Fenrir
This is what I was lookin for in this round. Prime example of masc.:alexz: 

Scorpio
She looks great.

Kitt
A lot of these entries had the same classic suit + slicked back hair look as this does but I do love/appreciate the plaid pattern this time. But also as for Doutzen herself, she really did that!

Buddy
Great look tbh, kinda wish the whole look could've been displayed but I won't be picky (mainly because you probably couldnt find any seeing it was from a magazine shoot.)

URBAN (Blue Mini)
It's the perfect balance of old school and new school, and I'm here for it. The gold belt was the perfect addition and I feel that without it, this would be a boring look. 

@Contrail

Fenrir
Amazing

Scorpio
I actually didn’t know how you’d do in this challenge. Therefore im surprised you could find something. Great.

Kitt

BALD. I was so not expecting this. :jonny: I’ve seen her looks and the fact that she did this and pulled it off too? Clear contender for the finale imo if you can play your cards right from here on.

Buddy
Whew, finally an entry you can brag about! She LITERALLY looks like a man.

URBAN (Blue Mini)
LOVE the metallic look! The top portion of the dress sits so well & the folds towards the shoulder are divine! She looks like a mermaid, serving face, pose, hair and beauty! BRAVO. :clap3:

@Noah

Fenrir
I love just about everything with this

Scorpio
It’s a bit basique but does the job.

Kitt
Well. J.Law has more looks than I thought.

Buddy
I really do think this is a good masculine look, but it feels like somethings missing?? Idk hun. Still gave you a good score so don't c*m for me

URBAN (Blue Mini)
She's giving me Rainbow clothing store mannequin teas. This look screams "New Arrival", get it now at the low price of $15.99 plus tax.

@Queen Conchita

Fenrir
Not getting a ton of "masc" from this

Scorpio
Lol, masc? What is this roller coaster ranking of yours. Try becoming more consistent bih.

Kitt
GLtWh3P.gif

Buddy
right......................!

URBAN (Blue Mini)
I like the pieces, but not together. The top does not compliment the pants for me, and vice versa. Wottice going on? You came in serving front runner, now you're just serving decline. 

@Loveyoubxtch

Fenrir
too fem

Scorpio
Doesn’t look masc enough.

Kitt
:katie: 

Buddy
It's..ok. I can see why you chose this look.

URBAN (Blue Mini)
She is absolutely stunning! Gorgeous, gorgeous girl! Love the pattern on this look, and I love that you did not submit a gown. Gosh, I can't stop looking at her face. She is SERVING!!!

@Dom

Fenrir
it's a cute blend of masc and fem but needed to be more masc

Scorpio
I guess it’s hard in general to turn this cute girl into masc. She could wear anything and would still look femme and gorgeous.

Kitt
I'm bout sick and tired of seeing those type of shoes on people. Anyway you did pretty good. You can see she's trying. 
(@Scorpio wait this look gives me krystal teas)

Buddy
It's like borderline feminine and masculine, at the same time. Cute.

URBAN (Blue Mini)
This is very cute! Very 80's girl next door, but with an edge to it.

@Clueless

Fenrir

Sweatie, NO. This might've been a cute safe look without the boa for a regular round

xy42Ynl.gif

Scorpio
Girl this entire look doesn’t even look masc. Not with that head and obvious HIGH HEEL.

Kitt
omg the other judge's comments. if you're in the bottom don't come for me :skull: anyway, the suit is masc but i don't like that hat - it looks so out of place within the outfit.

Buddy
Why did you pick this bitch

URBAN (Blue Mini)
You're lucky I know my colors bitch, this seafoam blue look SLAYS! Love the details on the dress and that cut above the knee! She's giving me "I've arrived BITCH, with that pose, and I'm HERE for it. You Delivered.mp3 this round. Now go stream #FifthHarmony. 

@Rian.

Fenrir
too much makeup

Scorpio
Too much make up. I hope you guys understand that this game is about the whole look. Some forget about hair, some forget about make up. Everything counts.

Kitt
Reminds me of Demi’s look this round but I prefer this look in white. and that gif of Beyoncè entering a place with that white suit on ugh I wish I could find it :lmao: 

Buddy
Screaming at how much she looks like Rihanna here. Good luck LMAO

URBAN (Blue Mini)
Same thing I told Alena, a slay! But her looks are starting to look the same. I need some variety, I know you're more than just a one trick pony. Show me, show US, that you're more than capable!

@Kathlen

Fenrir
I'm getting Riri out in a nightgown teas. Between the fabric and lack of masc traits it's a no for me.

Scorpio
It looks a bit too femme for me, to be honest. Mainly due to that long ass jacket and a metallic red color. Which masc would wear that? Looks great on her tho.

Kitt
I think during the red round I ran into this and was praying you’d use it for this round (unless you knew of another that was better). But I think any normal judge would say this isn't masc enough and they'd be right but idc it slays me :fan: I could've done without the closeups collage of the same pics tho since I could just open and enlarge them in a separate tab.

Buddy
Love the color, hate the look. And by hate the look, I mean it could be more masculine looking. Selena is just not a good person for this type of round.

URBAN (Blue Mini)
I like the details of the dress and it's soft/subtle element, but I'm not feeling that lingerie piece she wore underneath. It takes away from the soft/subtle element the dress gives.

@Cantaloupe.

Fenrir
A solid look but flirting too much between masc and fem and not masc enough

Scorpio
N/A (whoops looks like he forgot yours) 

Kitt
Yes it is a bit more on the fem side (just look at the guys around her) but it's still very heavily influenced by the masc style and is a damn slay of a look in general. 

Buddy
It's a solid look, and like a few others it's kinda border line feminine/masculine since it encompasses a mix of both. But to me it leans more towards chic feminine.

URBAN (Blue Mini)
This is very tamed compare to your previous entries, but it's a great look. It's very "spring night out with the girls", cute.

@talent

Fenrir
This is a cute look but I don't think it's "masc" enough for this challenge. 

Scorpio
What about this is masc is my question of today. #bless

Kitt
Very military-esque and love the color. But other than those aspects, still way too feminine, even for my tastes in this challenge.

Buddy
Ok like it's such a different look from the others. Mainly everyone looked for ties and suits, but you kinda gave us something different. Let's celebrate being different.

URBAN (Blue Mini)
You stepped it up this week boo! It's very edgy and does not fall flat like your previous entries. I love to see growth and improvement, and you're giving me both, keep it up!

GLtWh3P.gif

thank you @Buddy! fashion queen of atdr, icon of recognizing i was going for a military masc aesthetic instead of the 15 suit looks we got  :sad:

also i had little to choose from fldsknknsh

Fairly good critiques :clap3: 

it's also true, I didn't have a full shot of my outfit, have even searched for it, but couldn't really find anything else

if the full outfit was there I would've included it

very grateful for the positive feedback on both outfits tho :heart2: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.