'24K Magic' 2x Platinum, '24K M (single) & TWIL 4x Platinum

Green

Bruno Mars' '24K Magic' Now 2x Platinum, With Singles '24K Magic' & 'That's What I Like' Certified 4x Platinum

bruno-mars-dec-2016-live-billboard-1548.

It's been confirmed to Billboard that Bruno Mars’ record 24K Magic has now been certified 2x platinum by the RIAA, with both his singles "24K Magic” and “That’s What I Like” also earning 4x platinum certifications. Both the album and the two singles share the certification date of Thursday, July 27.

As previously reported, 24K Magic reached the one million sales mark in the U.S. during the week of July 20, making it Mars' third million-selling record. His funk- and R&B fused-record has been on the Billboard 200 for 35 weeks, with the title track and "That's What I Like" lingering on the Billboard Hot 100 for 41 weeks and 27 weeks, respectively.

24K Magic marks Mars' third straight multi-platinum LP. Debut album Doo-Wops & Hooligans is certified 5x platinum by the RIAA, and his sophomore record Unorthodox Jukebox is certified 4x platinum.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/hip-hop/7882293/bruno-mars-24k-magic-thats-what-i-like-multi-platinum-riaa

giphy.gif

Edited by Green

amazing! I hope his next singles take the album to 3x platinum! 

Edited by IBeMe

Atrl told me that would be his flop era? :confused:

But whatever 

King :alexz::clap3:

giphy.gif

Haters won't post cause Bruno ended up winning the Q4 competition between Gaga, Weeknd and himself.

jEYhZsg.gif

Edited by PrinceMichaelFan

4 minutes ago, PrinceMichaelFan said:

Haters won't post cause Bruno ended up winning the Q4 competition between Gaga, Weeknd and himself.

jEYhZsg.gif

Were ppl really pitting Gaga against him and The Weeknd though? :skull: I'd imagine it was more of a The Weeknd vs Bruno situation no? 

Just now, IBeMe said:

Were ppl really pitting Gaga against him and The Weeknd though? :skull: I'd imagine it was more of a The Weeknd vs Bruno situation no? 

Moreso Weeknd, but Gaga was there and she could have slayed but she decided to stop promotion.

jEYhZsg.gif

Just now, PrinceMichaelFan said:

Moreso Weeknd, but Gaga was there and she could have slayed but she decided to stop promotion.

jEYhZsg.gif

a mess :'( I hated that she only released 2 singles from this album...like Artpop was a short era too...wtf Gaga :jonny: Even if the songs would of flopped she should of at least released a third single from Joanne to help the album hit platinum...

Just now, IBeMe said:

a mess :'( I hated that she only released 2 singles from this album...like Artpop was a short era too...wtf Gaga :jonny: Even if the songs would of flopped she should of at least released a third single from Joanne to help the album hit platinum...

But wasn't people buying JOANNE... like I think people were actually invested in this album more so than ARTPOP but she ended it after the superbowl.

jEYhZsg.gif

1 minute ago, PrinceMichaelFan said:

But wasn't people buying JOANNE... like I think people were actually invested in this album more so than ARTPOP but she ended it after the superbowl.

jEYhZsg.gif

yes and that's exactly the problem. Joanne was promo sensitive. Whenever she promoted the album responded well. But she just dropped the ball. She revived it with Superbowl but lost the steam quickly right after cuz she did not capitalize on the media attention she got from Superbowl. another wasted opportunity..ugh. :'( 

Wow, he won. :clap3:

People really thought he would flop. :skull:

liberalmusiclover

Ahh my ****ing fave. Slaying in pure sales and streaming. :clap3: 

:worship2: 

:jonny3: Bruno having not mercy with the others

He deserve all this sussces!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.