Top Posters In This Topic

• wesleywalrus

• Temporal

• Bad Wolf

• PhreshDiamond

TALENT ALWAYS WINS

:jonny:

Also, BTW getting the biggest boost :ahh:

180 is a lot The predictions woukd probably go down until friday! However she would do at least 150k thats a lot :clap3: 

If I was a Monster I would stream harder than ever at Spotify & request at radios because it would help tp get a really nice peak!

Congrats to Gaga

4 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

180 is a lot The predictions woukd probably go down until friday! However she would do at least 150k thats a lot :clap3: 

If I was a Monster I would stream harder than ever at Spotify & request at radios because it would help tp get a really nice peak!

Congrats to Gaga

the monsters are such a flop at streaming, i blame them for everything:deadbanana2:

mess not this being post just as it gets its first white update l :rip: I'm excited to see where this places though. 

12 minutes ago, Marvin said:

That sounds like it's a bit much

Well it did 45k yesterday, most of it in the last 3 hours of the day, and she'll do even more today. It shouldn't be far off.

35 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Well it did 45k yesterday, most of it in the last 3 hours of the day, and she'll do even more today. It shouldn't be far off.

it just got a light right update so i wouldn't be so sure about that :rip: free fall is coming

15 minutes ago, PhreshDiamond said:

it just got a light right update so i wouldn't be so sure about that :rip: free fall is coming

Even if it got a pink update, remember it surged most of the day today, selling at a rate faster than it sold last night. So I would think she sold at least 100k just today. She was bright green through 2 pm, then went light green at 4 pm. I doubt it plummets, but regardless MR is probably already almost there. And the second version of MR at #12 is still light green.

Where did the predictions go 

Even if it does go down, they are still good numbers. I wouldn't be so sure though, this is giving me Joanne first week HDD prediction teas

Edited by Chaos Angel

hoping to crack top 10 or at least outpeak PI

anyone know if the half-time performance the NFL uploaded counts as a MR stream? I know nothing. 

12 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

anyone know if the half-time performance the NFL uploaded counts as a MR stream? I know nothing. 

No. The song has to be by itself if I recall.

1 hour ago, DevonRoars said:

180K? That's it. The way the monstes were bragging you'd expect it to be 450K+

The biggest Half time boost ever is "That's it" ? 

honey even taylor (the so called lord) only did 180k with her latest single (and that too with another powerful name attached to the song) and no monsters were bragging that she will do this much so stop trying to create a false impression of us.

It's actually ALOT these days. Plus many more songs are getting big boosts

That's it? K..

HOLY **** NOT MR ACTUALLY TRYING TO REVIVE THE JOANNE ERA!

QUEEN BETTER RELEASE A-YO AFTER!