• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pedro

• Jaye

• Amour&Psyche

• Joster

Brilliant top 3! I couldn't decide between two tracks so I went to see which one was my least played and they're both tied :rip:

Off: Coconut Tree (sorry)

LMFAO at Perro Fiel leaving. Chantaje is the only possible option now.

SAVE Blackmail

OFF Coconut Tree

19 hours ago, Pedro said:

OFF

Perro Fiel

SAVE

Amarillo

i can't at you swooping at the last minute to kill Perro Fiel

THE LEVEL OF BAD TASTE IN THIS THREAD IS FAR TOO MUCH. WHAT DO YOU GUYS HAVE AGAINST COCONUT TREE. DID COCONUTS EVER DO SOMETHING TO YOU? 

6 hours ago, Jaye said:

THE LEVEL OF BAD TASTE IN THIS THREAD IS FAR TOO MUCH. WHAT DO YOU GUYS HAVE AGAINST COCONUT TREE. DID COCONUTS EVER DO SOMETHING TO YOU? 

I love coconut tree but Amarillos vocal delivery anahilates it, that prechorus SHE DID THAT. It's always been Chantaje vs Amarillo since the album release. Literally all the album reactions on YouTube stan for those two. 

30 minutes ago, Amour&Psyche said:

I love coconut tree but Amarillos vocal delivery anahilates it, that prechorus SHE DID THAT. It's always been Chantaje vs Amarillo since the album release. Literally all the album reactions on YouTube stan for those two. 

If I wanted to learn colors I would've bought CRAYONS. Coconut Tree takes you to the beach, lets you feel the breeze, and hear the waves of the ocean. 

1 hour ago, Jaye said:

If I wanted to learn colors I would've bought CRAYONS. Coconut Tree takes you to the beach, lets you feel the breeze, and hear the waves of the ocean. 

cracking_coconuts.gif

18 hours ago, Raguabros said:

i can't at you swooping at the last minute to kill Perro Fiel

Excuse me? I have been voting off Perro Fiel for the past three rounds, wtf?

On 9/9/2017 at 1:31 AM, Amour&Psyche said:

t's always been Chantaje vs Amarillo since the album release. Literally all the album reactions on YouTube stan for those two. 

I really like Amarillo but what in the hell? "Nada" is the clear fan favorite, I still don't understand why it was eliminated :biblio:  

On 9/10/2017 at 1:32 AM, Losing my ground said:

I really like Amarillo but what in the hell? "Nada" is the clear fan favorite, I still don't understand why it was eliminated :biblio:  

The only reason why nada has so many views was because it was released earlier than the other album tracks. I loved it on first listen but grew tired of it by like the 5th. Amarillo gives me goosebumps EVERYTIME. Nada is too lyrically similar to spotlight (fame/money not mattering if the piqueton is not in her) dead and tired concept. Amarillo uses colors to personify love in a synesthetic form.

Edited by Amour&Psyche

14 minutes ago, Amour&Psyche said:

The only reason why nada has so many views was because it was released earlier than the other album tracks. I loved it on first listen but grew tired of it by like the 5th. Amarillo gives me goosebumps EVERYTIME. Nada is too lyrically similar to spotlight (fame/money not mattering if the piqueton is not in her) dead and tired concept. Amarillo uses colors to personify love in a synesthetic form.

girl if you want colors BUY A BOX OF CRAYONS. 

6 hours ago, Amour&Psyche said:

"Amarillo" is childish af :rip: I can't believe you're comparing Nada to Spotlight (wtf :biblio:) when Amarillo sounds LYRICALLY like a lesser En Tus Pupilas or a Pies Descalzos rejection.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.