Final: #1 Lana 109k #2 Tyler 104k #3 Meek 87k; Jay drops 1-8

Duca

I emailed Billboard's charts manager and the charts VP about this blasphemy. I'm sure they'll reply later with an apology and a clarification.

cwvizzn2vk90.gif

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GokuRed

• ontherocks

• Yassin512

• FCKNAmbrosia

1 minute ago, ontherocks said:

she is not indie 

Mess oops I forgot she was signed to Interscope :deadbanana2:  :skull:  her lack of promotion is probably why I forgot :toofunny2:

OMG I still can't believe she debuted at #1 :jonny: This is great, especially for a female in a male-dominated industry. 

If she doesn't get the #1 spot cause of some rigga morris after putting out such an AMAZING album all because of some tidal scam....

1 hour ago, UFO said:

Mess oops I forgot she was signed to Interscope :deadbanana2:  :skull:  her lack of promotion is probably why I forgot :toofunny2:

OMG I still can't believe she debuted at #1 :jonny: This is great, especially for a female in a male-dominated industry. 

we still don't know the official Billboard numbers tho :dancehall:

Just now, UFO said:

sweetie, learn to read a discussion. hdd is not official and bb has not announced anything yet. she could end up being #3

cwvizzn2vk90.gif

17 hours ago, iHype. said:

cwvizzn2vk90.gif

Wait what? :biblio:  

I'm confused - is Lana #1 or nah? a;kfjak;lf :jonny:  :dancehall:  I don't what all these numbers mean ffff 

8 minutes ago, Scandalous said:

we still don't know the official Billboard numbers tho :dancehall:

8 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

sweetie, learn to read a discussion. hdd is not official and bb has not announced anything yet. she could end up being #3

cwvizzn2vk90.gif

OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :weeps:  :weeps:  :weeps:  :rip:  :rip:  :ahh:  :toofunny2: 

what-valentines-day-is-really-about-2487

Mess I saw the thread title and I was so excited I posted straight away, omg :skull:  I'm getting flashbacks from when High By The Beach debuted at #7 but it actually debuted at #51 :toofunny3:  oh well. Top 3 is still good, right? She's still passed 100k sales :clap3:   that's SOMETHING.

Edited by UFO

1 minute ago, B-Luke said:

Will the announcement of the Top 10 be delayed as well? :dancehall:

It already was delayed. The Top 10 usually is announced on Sundays. So clearly something fishy is going on.

cwvizzn2vk90.gif 

1 minute ago, Yassin512 said:

It already was delayed. The Top 10 usually is announced on Sundays. So clearly something fishy is going on.

cwvizzn2vk90.gif 

I think he meant the Hot 100 announcement, which would normally occur today at around 2pm. I don't see any reason that would be delayed.

Just now, Yassin512 said:

cwvizzn2vk90.gif 

I should've clarified, I was talking about the Top 10 of the Hot 100. Usually they're announced on time regardless.

cwvizzn2vk90.gif

13 minutes ago, Jaye said:

If she doesn't get the #1 spot cause of some rigga morris after putting out such an AMAZING album all because of some tidal scam....

ugh. can't he just claim bankruptcy and delete this **** :dancehall:  I'm happy for Tyler and Jay Z though, I haven't listened to their albums yet but I'm sure they're good. Let me stay perched in this thread until the official numbers start rolling in :duca:  :duca:  :dancehall: 

Edited by UFO

1 minute ago, alexanderao said:

I think he meant the Hot 100 announcement, which would normally occur today at around 2pm. I don't see any reason that would be delayed.

No the BB 200 Top 10 is also announced on Sunday and the full chart the next day.

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Loveyoubxtch said:

PLEASE :jonny3:

Just now, Yassin512 said:

No the BB 200 Top 10 is also announced on Sunday and the full chart the next day.

You're right that the BB200 article usually comes on Sunday afternoons but all charts are refreshed early Tuesday morning.

Yes, it's probably not a coincidence that the BB200 article is coming late this week. No, I don't know if (or think that) the H100 top 10 announcement will be delayed. I think that'll still happen this afternoon.

:duca: 

3 minutes ago, Loveyoubxtch said:

Billboard's official confirmation should be coming "shortly"

ok I'll be waiting

giphy.gif

So, what's happening, sisters? :gaycat3:

wait come thru Descendents 2! Dove, Sofia and China delivered the bops again so I'm happy for them

giphy.gif

Just now, ShouldersSideways said:

Is this Lana's first number one album?

Second hunty.

BTD debuted at #2 cause 21 was still sitting pretty at the top.

Honeymoon was also set to debut at #1 until a mediocre trash mixtape was surprise released and stole her spot.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.