Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How many of the albums do you recognize?

16 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

This is inspired by a thread on the Steve Hoffmann Forums. Basically somebody posts a collage of some sort and everybody else has to try to list all the albums featured. Anybody with a basic photo-editing program can post a collage.

 

I'm working on an iPod skin, and came up with this.

 

I poorly blotted out the titles. Normally the designs are a bit more artistic than this one. So. How many do you recognize?

 

ATRLVERSION.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can see Melon drama, True Blue, The Red Velvet, Trouble In Paradise and the Queen album (idk the name) here :gaycat3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  1. Lorde - Melodrama
  2. Madonna - True Blue
  3. La Roux - Trouble in Paradise
  4. Queen - 
  5. Janet Jackson - The Velvet Rope
4 hours ago, K$Ellie said:

I can see Melon drama, True Blue, The Red Velvet, Trouble In Paradise and the Queen album (idk the name) here :gaycat3:

:rip::rip::rip: :ahh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, The7thStranger said:
  1. Lorde - Melodrama
  2. Madonna - True Blue
  3. La Roux - Trouble in Paradise
  4. Queen - 
  5. Janet Jackson - The Velvet Rope

:rip::rip::rip: :ahh:

That's not the name? :rip:

 

EDIT: The Velvet Rope. :skull:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The7thStranger said:
  1. Lorde - Melodrama
  2. Madonna - True Blue
  3. La Roux - Trouble in Paradise
  4. Queen - 
  5. Janet Jackson - The Velvet Rope

:rip::rip::rip: :ahh:

Oh right :oh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see

 

La Roux - Trouble In Paradise

Janet Jackson - The Velvet Rope

Billy Joel - Glass Houses

Queen - Queen ll

Madonna - True Blue

Lorde - Melodrama

Phil Collins - Face Value

 

I think that's it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Inner Insanity said:

I see

 

La Roux - Trouble In Paradise

Janet Jackson - The Velvet Rope

Billy Joel - Glass Houses

Queen - Queen ll

Madonna - True Blue

Lorde - Melodrama

Phil Collins - Face Value

 

I think that's it.

:clap3:

  1. Lorde - Melodrama
  2. Madonna - True Blue
  3. La Roux - Trouble in Paradise
  4. Queen - Queen II
  5. Janet Jackson - The Velvet Rope
  6. Phil Collins - Face Value
  7. Billy Joel - Billy Joel - Glass Houses
  8. ?
  9. ?
  10. ?
  11. ?
  12. ?
  13. ?
  14. ?
  15. ?
  16. ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I recognize these albums: 

 

Something Cool - June Christy

Born to Run - Bruce Springsteen

Rio - Duran Duran

Jumpin' Jive - Joe Jackson

Living My Life - Grace Jones

Glass Houses - Billy Joel

Queen II - Queen

Melodrama - Lorde

True Blue - Madonna

Buddy Holly - Buddy Holly

The Velvet Rope - Janet Jackson

Frontiers - Journey

Trouble in Paradise - La Roux

Face Value - Phil Collins

Ainsi soit Je... - Mylène Farmer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, StonedSoulPicnic said:

I recognize these albums: 

 

Something Cool - June Christy

Born to Run - Bruce Springsteen

Rio - Duran Duran

Jumpin' Jive - Joe Jackson

Living My Life - Grace Jones

Glass Houses - Billy Joel

Queen II - Queen

Melodrama - Lorde

True Blue - Madonna

Buddy Holly - Buddy Holly

The Velvet Rope - Janet Jackson

Frontiers - Journey

Trouble in Paradise - La Roux

Face Value - Phil Collins

Ainsi soit Je... - Mylène Farmer

:clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3:

 

Go on!

 

  1. Lorde - Melodrama
  2. Madonna - True Blue
  3. La Roux - Trouble in Paradise
  4. Queen - Queen II
  5. Janet Jackson - The Velvet Rope
  6. Phil Collins - Face Value
  7. Billy Joel - Glass Houses
  8. Duran Duran - Rio
  9. Journey - Frontiers
  10. Mylène Farmer - Ainsi soit je
  11. Grace Jones - Living My Life
  12. June Christy - Something Cool
  13. Joe Jackson - Jumpin' Jive
  14. Buddy Holly - Buddy Holly
  15. Bruce Springsteen - Born to Run
  16. ?
  17. ?
  18. ?
  19. ?

 

I'm just going to give one of them up, because there's not enough information there for anybody to guess it. Frank Sinatra - Cycles

 

There are four still missing! I even miscounted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The album to the left of Melodrama is John Fogerty's Hoodoo

 

The album with skyscrapers on the cover - ?

The album with a bathtub on the cover - ?

The album with street performers on the cover - ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, StonedSoulPicnic said:

The album to the left of Melodrama is John Fogerty's Hoodoo

 

The album with skyscrapers on the cover - ?

The album with a bathtub on the cover - ?

The album with street performers on the cover - ?

 

Hoodoo was the one that I thought nobody would get. I'm surprised you don't instantly recognize the one with the street performers. With your knowledge of music, I really think you do know it and it might come to you. :cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  1. Lorde - Melodrama
  2. Madonna - True Blue
  3. La Roux - Trouble in Paradise
  4. Queen - Queen II
  5. Janet Jackson - The Velvet Rope
  6. Phil Collins - Face Value
  7. Billy Joel - Glass Houses
  8. Duran Duran - Rio
  9. Journey - Frontiers
  10. Mylène Farmer - Ainsi soit je
  11. Grace Jones - Living My Life
  12. June Christy - Something Cool
  13. Joe Jackson - Jumpin' Jive
  14. Buddy Holly - Buddy Holly
  15. Bruce Springsteen - Born to Run
  16. John Fogerty - Hoodoo
  17. ?
  18. ?
  19. ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The album with street performers on the cover is 'Strange Days' by the Doors. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Skyscraper is Autoamerican Blondie

 

Bathtub cover looks like the person is covered by artwork with famous singers...I feel like I see Diana Ross and Marvin Gaye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0