Gaga tops iTunes, 61% lead + Joanne #1 & #3

Almighty Gaga

2 hours ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Sad that she needs the biggest promo ever + discounts to sell albums and singles these days, her album was barely charting anywhere a few days ago :dancehall: 

Her drop next week will be horrible (especially if her songs/albums go back to regular price)

OMG Shut the **** up. These Gaga haters are so annoying. We got it, she will start to drop in the next days, we ALL know that. Let monsters enjoy this moment. Slay Gags, you're the best, queen. 

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almighty Gaga

• Diocles

• nick4bty

• CakeLikeLG

52 minutes ago, CakeLikeLG said:

and Katy's single will make Gaga's one vanish? 

giphy.gif

your logic

:clap3:

2 hours ago, Disconnect said:

I know, I bet they think i'ts boring bc it's not about sex or hoes or sth like that.

They do actually think this tbh. :rip: 

Just now, TSLGNMA said:

They do actually think this tbh. :rip: 

:toofunny2:

8 minutes ago, Darren-5-08 said:

:toofunny2:

My 15 year old teenage sister who is as clean and innocent as they come listens to the most "hoe filled", explicit, and graphic music found in the industry and so do all her  friends/school etc. :rip: 

She used to listen to music by artists like Taylor Swift, Gaga, and Taio Cruz and now she doesn't and calls them "not cool" etc. I don't even know where she finds the music she listens to now.:rip: 

Edited by TSLGNMA

Just now, TSLGNMA said:

My 15 year old teenage sister who is as clean and innocent as they come listens to the most "hoe filled", explicit, and graphic music found in the industry and so do all her  friends/school etc. :rip: 

She he used to listen to music by artists like Taylor Swift, Gaga, and Tio Cruz and now she doesn't and calls them "not cool" etc. I don't even know where she finds the music she listens to now.:rip: 

It's ridiculous :toofunny2:

3 hours ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Sad that she needs the biggest promo ever + discounts to sell albums and singles these days, her album was barely charting anywhere a few days ago :dancehall: 

Her drop next week will be horrible (especially if her songs/albums go back to regular price)

Love seeing all these amazing pop songs at and near the top of the iTunes charts!

gaga being on top is good for all stanbases actually.. without her it will be a snoozefest as no pop girls are as interesting as her (for oghs and monsters both)

10 hours ago, romonster said:

The way she OCCUPIED the iTunes charts. The entire Top 5, Top 10, Top 20 and so on was filled with her music.

toKhZUs.gif

:heart2:

6 hours ago, brianc33616 said:

Beyoncé and Katy will block her by then. 

I wish she did also promote her youtube channel if that was possible :toofunny2: She could put MR mv, BR mv and PF mv in the front page of youtube so everyone could directly click on it. 

12 hours ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

Y'all told me Born This Way was forgotten? ATRL was wrong again! The biggest hit of the decade confirmedT.

I stand by this which is why its recurrent streams are/were very poor. But right now thd songs political message is stronger than ever.

13 hours ago, CakeLikeLG said:

teenagers are tasteless thrash tho :doc:

I'm 15 but true

8 hours ago, ThirdWardBey said:

Beyoncé and Katy will block her by then. 

Katy is possible, as she's releasing new material. Beyonce will get a bounce, but I don't see her overtaking enough songs to go Top 5. I could be wrong, as I have been before. But since Beyonce's material has been out for this long, I just don't see it exploding in sales and streaming. If Beyonce wasn't tied to Tidal, I would say she could pass Gaga on ODS. Beyonce's video streaming will probably increase though. 

44 minutes ago, brianc33616 said:

Katy is possible, as she's releasing new material. Beyonce will get a bounce, but I don't see her overtaking enough songs to go Top 5. I could be wrong, as I have been before. But since Beyonce's material has been out for this long, I just don't see it exploding in sales and streaming. If Beyonce wasn't tied to Tidal, I would say she could pass Gaga on ODS. Beyonce's video streaming will probably increase though. 

I think he meant Katy on the singles and Bey on the albums (if she wins AOTY)

6 minutes ago, Rafael said:

I think he meant Katy on the singles and Bey on the albums (if she wins AOTY)

Okay. Now I understand. Thank you!

I wish she performed an Artpop song so the good sis could rechart and get some SPS added.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.