2. Beyoncé – Lemonade: 189 851 sales

3. Adele – 25: 184,874 sales 

SURPRISE!!! ATRL told me that Beyonce would be the #1 Female this week

Katy Increase sales this week BTW at Billboard 200

30. Witness 14,052 / 7,501

85. Lemonade 7,521 / 4612

:gaycat4:

however congarts to Beyonce & Adele still really good sales :clap3:

Congrats to Katy Perry for her album filled with Max Martin songs that have been spammed all over television, the radio etc. for selling less than 3k more than a Beyonce album from 15 months ago

Edited by hellocory

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mystic Boy

• blackbeatxx

• Ivan_brit

• Erreur2 La Nature

1 minute ago, Ivan_brit said:

I put both

Pure Sales

Leomnade = 4612

Witness = 7,501

SPS

Leomnade = 7,521

Witness = 14,052

:gaycat5:

Beyonce was like top 20 last week at itunes Katy was out of the top 100 :gaycat1:

Congrats on those Tour bundle copies

I expected Beyonce to sell more than that this week though

tumblr_mxs59hioLJ1qd8zg3o7_250.gif

She'll eventually get her

14 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

UPDATE

1. Katy Perry – Witness: 193,951  sales

Katy's album just came out 3 weeks ago and it's already selling less than 8K? I.......

16 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

UPDATE

The fact that they're soo close is literally nothing to brag about :rip:

6 minutes ago, hellocory said:

Congrats to Katy Perry for her album filled with Max Martin songs that have been spammed all over television, the radio etc. for selling less than 3k more than a Beyonce album from 15 months ago

Bon Appetit and Swish Swish both got less airplay than Tamar Braxton's single and her last televised performance in the US was in May. She's not being spammed on tv or radio

I'm not defending the actual comparison nor am I implying 8k is amazing sales, but, again... let's keep the Katy drags realistic

Ivan Brit, please stop. This is beyond embarrassing. 

5 minutes ago, asanders10795544 said:

Congrats on those Tour bundle copies

I expected Beyonce to sell more than that this week though

tumblr_mxs59hioLJ1qd8zg3o7_250.gif

She'll eventually get her

Maybe!! I tought the same last week! Katy is currently #95 at itunes Lemonade #22 Katy was doing worst last week and end up being higer & selling more so we would have to wait & see :alexz2:

3 minutes ago, MrBeyonceFan said:

Katy's album just came out 3 weeks ago and it's already selling less than 8K? I.......

Yess this is how bad are sales this days!! :rip:  less tha 8k sound like a massive flop but the #1 album of this week sold 15k Calvin Harris debut at 23k with pure sales soo its not that bad

10 minutes ago, hellocory said:

There are only 6 Max Martin Songs at the album

Radio?? They clearly ignore katy this era 

TV??? her last US tv perfomance was at SNL back in May she only had 3 US Tv perfoamnces this era Grammys, iHeart Awards & SNL

9 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Maybe!! I tought the same last week! Katy is currently #95 at itunes Lemonade #22 Katy was doing worst last week and end up being higer & selling more so we would have to wait & see :alexz2:

Yess this is how bad are sales this days!! :rip:  less tha 8k sound like a massive flop but the #1 album of this week sold 15k Calvin Harris debut at 23k with pure sales soo its not that bad

There are only 6 Max Martin Songs at the album

Radio?? They clearly ignore katy this era 

TV??? her last US tv perfomance was at SNL back in May she only had 3 US Tv perfoamnces this era Grammys, iHeart Awards & SNL

CttR had one of the biggest radio deals in history, massive Spotify payola, etc. Bon Appetit had a high-budget music video that was seemingly "smashing" on YouTube with its high view count (which one would think were bought by Capitol). Swish Swish has Nicki Minaj on it, is trendy, a lyric video that did everything it could to go viral, etc. 

She's performed on: The Grammys, iHeart Awards, SNL, Carpool Karaoke, YouTube multiple times. She appeared on multiple talk shows, had an entire weekend of her life broadcasted on YouTube, etc. Not to mention she still has a tour bundle that also gives her some questionable sales every week. Ads for the tour and the music were put on Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, television, etc. There are also 7 Max Martin songs - basically half of the album. He also exec. produced it. 

This is unacceptable for the amount of promotion, payola, money spent on producers like Max, Payami, Mike Will Made It, etc. She's in the iTunes top 10 of 0 major markets, selling less pure sales than albums that are over 2 years old, etc. 

There is absolutely no reason that Lemonade should be selling more than this. It's embarrassing.

Edited by hellocory

52 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

UPDATE

My exact words were in like 2 weeks.

Edited by Beyonce_runthis

37 minutes ago, hellocory said:

Congrats to you. You let it out :clap3:

55 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

I put both

Pure Sales

Leomnade = 4612

Witness = 7,501

SPS

Leomnade = 7,521

Witness = 14,052

:gaycat5:

Beyonce was like top 20 last week at itunes Katy was out of the top 100 :gaycat1:

Are you really bragging about Katy slightly outselling an album that's over a year old, which will definitely surpass hers within the next few weeks?

So this should outsell Britney Jean in October at this rate?

12 minutes ago, Eternium said:

:rip:

Not some still bragging about this :rip:

The fact Joanne sold less than all these albums with the Super:chick3:bowl  :rip:

2 hours ago, Eternium said:

Britney Jean did 800k pure sales and around 1M with the streaming added so nooo

3 hours ago, hellocory said:

CttR had one of the biggest radio deals in history, massive Spotify payola, etc. Bon Appetit had a high-budget music video that was seemingly "smashing" on YouTube with its high view count (which one would think were bought by Capitol). Swish Swish has Nicki Minaj on it, is trendy, a lyric video that did everything it could to go viral, etc. 

She's performed on: The Grammys, iHeart Awards, SNL, Carpool Karaoke, YouTube multiple times. She appeared on multiple talk shows, had an entire weekend of her life broadcasted on YouTube, etc. Not to mention she still has a tour bundle that also gives her some questionable sales every week. Ads for the tour and the music were put on Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, television, etc. There are also 7 Max Martin songs - basically half of the album. He also exec. produced it. 

This is unacceptable for the amount of promotion, payola, money spent on producers like Max, Payami, Mike Will Made It, etc. She's in the iTunes top 10 of 0 major markets, selling less pure sales than albums that are over 2 years old, etc. 

There is absolutely no reason that Lemonade should be selling more than this. It's embarrassing.

Exposed them.:clap3:

And those 190k sales in 3 weeks have tour bundles included. Without the tour bundles, katy would have sold less than Lorde in total. :skull:

Katy still the top bitch considering the GP isn't here for pop girls anymore :gaycat2:

5 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

UPDATE

LEM outsold Witness w/o the ticket bundle this week and would've passed it tho nnn

ticket bundle is really saving her right now. she will keep the spot till taylor drop.

this week sales 7,501

chain store 326

independent store 336

mass merchant 2,144 

non traditional (digital sales, internet sales, ticket bundle)"4,696"

over 4k from ticket bundle I guess.

5 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Britney Jean did 800k pure sales and around 1M with the streaming added so nooo

Britney Jean sold less than 300k in US.:gaycat5: 

9 hours ago, hellocory said:

This is too much :ahh:

9 hours ago, hellocory said:

Please stop :deadbanana2:

Ewwwww dont forget the disco balls and the cherry pies :eli:...... No matter how hard they re trying to spin it, those sales remain deeply tragic, The facts are here :rip:

Edited by Mystic Boy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.