"21" reaches 35 million sales WW

adelegend

I'm so proud of her. :clap3: Talent always wins!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adelegend

• Yog

• myfirstlove

• KillingYourCareer

Insane for modern times. Fantastic album. Its legendary, no one can deny that. Numbers dont lie  :fan:

This album is definitely top 5 of all time best sellers worldwide. When you take into account the times they were released and the general sales differences. Released late 80s or 90s this would be an over 60 million seller. Plus truly global and equally dominant everywhere.

13 hours ago, adelegend said:

Album Of The Century "21" has reached 35 million sales worldwide and 5 million sales in the UK ! :clap3:

http://imgur.com/a/OmMjo

Yeah yeah yeah her wish I don't think she crossed 30m

edit: buahahahahahaha at this screenshot from Wikipedia

nice source

Edited by Lophorina

9 hours ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

That seems a bit inflated to me. Last time I checked it was around 31M WW. It must include streaming :celestial5:

Either way it is still massively impressive and she'll probably end up being the last huge album seller :weeps:

it was at 31M before hello was released and since then it has sold about 2 million more :rip: 

6 hours ago, AALIYAH DANA said:

Beyonce, if she actually promotes her music, made pop music and wasn't on tidal. You know she loves to self sabatoge 

sis are you back to fake stanning bey ?

:worship:Queen Adele :worship2:  Ha album sales is just remarkable. Has she passed Alanis already??

6 hours ago, AALIYAH DANA said:

Beyonce, if she actually promotes her music, made pop music and wasn't on tidal. You know she loves to self sabatoge 

Not when Beyonce couldnt even pull off 5-7m with IASF, ha poppiest record to date

Queen. It's going to go to 40M eventually. Only the Queen. :clap3:

This masterpiece continuing to punch after all these years.

The 'Thriller' of our generation in terms of sales remains winning. :alexz:

Edited by C_Colstead

On Sunday, February 05, 2017 at 6:04 AM, OpenBacardi said:

This is absolutely insane, she's literally doing MJ's numbers in the 80s :jonny3: Who apart from Adele will be able to sell even 10 million again? :jonny3:

Rihanna 

Hall next GGGB/Loud is coming...:eatpopcorn:

Lol

On 2/5/2017 at 10:13 PM, AALIYAH DANA said:

beyonce hasnt been able to do 10m since her debut djofjfjodjj :deadbanana2:

21 sold around 28 or 29 million in pure sales. It's not unreasonable to think it has topped 35 million with SPS/TEA included. Either way, it is still the biggest era this millennium. 

Edited by Cap10Planet

21 is such a perfect, timeless album. I was just listening to it the other day and it's still so good.

Edited by Martyr Of Fame

It's going to be a long time for any person in the future to match these sales. Humongous numbers considering the horrible sales climate. Truly one of the biggest albums in history. It'll keep increasing and won't halt at 35 million. As long as Adele keeps releasing new music, her numbers for her older albums will gain more sales, it's crazy really. Simply unbeatable in the album sales department, nobody even comes close.

a nice album

i only use turning tables however

6 hours ago, fememeist said:

a nice album

i only use turning tables however

:biblio: get into the bOPS ! he won't go , i'll be waiting , RITD , SFTTR and many more ! :-*