Streaming Discussion | Spotify, YouTube, Apple Music, etc.

QueenofCopyPaste

LOL AM just updated.

Let me try that again

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alexanderao

• Starkboy

• QueenofCopyPaste

• omrimayo

36 minutes ago, iHype. said:

HDD is saying 50 million streams for NFW :deadbanana:

http://hitsdailydouble.com/streaming_songs

God's Plan debut also ended up being a bit lower with Nielsen (68m) than HDD's reported numbers (73m) though

Japan by Famous Dex with more streams than Freaky Friday and Walk It Talk It :rip:

23 minutes ago, Drake Lindo said:

Japan by Famous Dex with more streams than Freaky Friday and Walk It Talk It :rip:

Japan is a serious bop. Famous did good with his album. Really wish Pick It Up had a better H100 peak. Gonna be one of those songs, I know a lot of people who loves it.

Apple Music

8. Nicki Minaj - Chun-Li

10. Nicki Minaj - Barbie Tingz

the chart is so hip-hop fueled :rip: even The Weeknd can't stay top15 with his latest single

7 hours ago, Rico Shameless v2 said:

Japan is a serious bop. Famous did good with his album. Really wish Pick It Up had a better H100 peak. Gonna be one of those songs, I know a lot of people who loves it.

Pick It Up definitely set up Japan in the same way that New Freezer set up Plug Walk.

6 hours ago, Starkboy said:

Apple Music

8. Nicki Minaj - Chun-Li

10. Nicki Minaj - Barbie Tingz

the chart is so hip-hop fueled :rip: even The Weeknd can't stay top15 with his latest single

Wait, this is huge, right?

:deadbanana:

Cardi on the TTH cover

3. I Like It (+17) 

17. Be Careful (-7)

11 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

Cardi on the TTH cover

3. I Like It (+17) 

17. Be Careful (-7)

The obvious choice. The real hit. No update for today still? They are really bad this week. 

No Nicki on TTH? weird.

Apple Music

3. Chun-Li

4. Barbie Tingz

2 hours ago, IAMRodrigo said:

Wait, this is huge, right?

:deadbanana:

considering she only had less than half a day of streams, that's beyond impressive

1 minute ago, Sinister said:

considering she only had less than half a day of streams, that's beyond impressive

AM updates constantly so the timing doesnt make a difference. But I did expect worse, Spotify is where the partial day impacts negatively 

1 minute ago, Sinister said:

Is the AM chart by the hour or for the day? Because the entirety of IOP was in the top 10 by like 12 hours 

Just now, jose168 said:

AM updates constantly so the timing doesnt make a difference. But I did expect worse, Spotify is where the partial day impacts negatively 

Just now, RastaMentality said:

Is the AM chart by the hour or for the day? Because the entirety of IOP was in the top 10 by like 12 hours 

oh...not an Apple user so I don't pay attention to it

17 minutes ago, Sinister said:

14 minutes ago, RastaMentality said:

AM seems to update every few hours. I don’t keep an incessant watch on it, so I don’t know what the exact regular intervals are.

6 minutes ago, alexanderao said:

AM seems to update every few hours. I don’t keep an incessant watch on it, so I don’t know what the exact regular intervals are.

Every hour it seems. It took Nicki three tours until I saw her Top 50. 

22 minutes ago, Thickorita said:

I'd imagine the Apple Music chart works like iTunes?

I would think the same thing

iTunes seems to update every few minutes, Apple Music updates seem random. I'd say every few hours

Spotify still not updating, again :skull: they need to get its **** together

or at least release the charts even without numbers so they can update it regularly 

this playlist used to update daily, often before the actual chart. But it hasn't udpated for a year

DP: this site is a mess

Edited by RastaMentality

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.