Streaming Discussion | Spotify, YouTube, Apple Music, etc.

QueenofCopyPaste

30 minutes ago, berberocka said:

YASSS CARDI PUNCH!

a22008b9ca45a200b1eed46db5a86147.png

:duca:

OMG she's coming for multiple weeks at #1 :jonny3: 

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alexanderao

• Starkboy

• QueenofCopyPaste

• omrimayo

16. Shape of You by Ed Sheeran | 2,093,832

38 (+9) Perfect by Ed Sheeran | 1,405,635

86. Galway Girl by Ed Sheeran | 738,619

121 (+13) Photograph by Ed Sheeran | 584,395

126 (+11) Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran | 569,636

143 (+7) Castle on the Hill by Ed Sheeran | 534,672

169 (+25) Happier by Ed Sheeran | 477,974

Perfect punching :jonny: 

1 hour ago, berberocka said:

YASSS CARDI PUNCH!

She's coming for that second week at #1 (well if she the gets the first one today of course)

43 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

16. Shape of You by Ed Sheeran | 2,093,832

38 (+9) Perfect by Ed Sheeran | 1,405,635

86. Galway Girl by Ed Sheeran | 738,619

121 (+13) Photograph by Ed Sheeran | 584,395

126 (+11) Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran | 569,636

143 (+7) Castle on the Hill by Ed Sheeran | 534,672

169 (+25) Happier by Ed Sheeran | 477,974

Perfect punching :jonny: 

Photograph is indeed a classic ,

And wow at happier ,king of smashing with album tracks :jonny3:

QueenofCopyPaste

@simmnfierzig

So which ended up the correct data? Artist page data or the Youtube Daily 20? 

9 minutes ago, Thickorita said:

Taylor going from 8 million to under 3 million on Spotify all within a month is.. interesting.

It's not interesting. It's stable.

For some reason I think Cardi personally contacted Taylor and asked her to hold off (with discounts or promoting lwymmd, or releasing other songs, etc)so she could get #1.  Just judging by little clues I can tell they have talked.  Cardi said she loves Taylor and sang "look".  They have talked, you don't just randomly do stuff like that out of the blue.  Taylor also showing the signs on SM

QueenofCopyPaste
9 minutes ago, SilverSky said:

For some reason I think Cardi personally contacted Taylor and asked her to hold off (with discounts or promoting lwymmd, or releasing other songs, etc)so she could get #1.  Just judging by little clues I can tell they have talked.  Cardi said she loves Taylor and sang "look".  They have talked, you don't just randomly do stuff like that out of the blue.  Taylor also showing the signs on SM

This fanfic lol

2 minutes ago, berberocka said:

This fanfic lol

You have to first be a fan to write fan fiction.  Would lwymmd being discounted on iTunes at the start of the tracking week not have stopped Cardi from being #1?  It would have been a far bigger nail biter for sure.  Even a performance of the song and she could have kept the #1 had she wanted it.

27 minutes ago, SilverSky said:

You have to first be a fan to write fan fiction.  Would lwymmd being discounted on iTunes at the start of the tracking week not have stopped Cardi from being #1?  It would have been a far bigger nail biter for sure.  Even a performance of the song and she could have kept the #1 had she wanted it.

Log off please

Now that Cardi is gonna get the #1 spot she needs to release another song and prove them all she's not a one hit wonder which is gonna be quite hard lbr

QueenofCopyPaste
1 hour ago, SilverSky said:

Lol assumptions 

Post Malone’s “Rockstar” f/21 Savage has shattered Apple Music’s first-week streaming record with more than 25 million global streams. Apple Music had a 56% market share of total first week streams in the U.S. and 41% of total global streams.

In an interview with Zane Lowe on Apple Music’s Beats 1, Republic's Malone said "I had finished the record a while ago and was looking for the perfect feature and I figured 21 Savage would tie everything in together. I figure it’d come out perfect and it did."

Check out the full interview below.

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=308528

Billboard just incorrectly named the chart with audio on-demand streams "On-Demand Streaming" so most people generally thinko audio streams are on-demand.

3 hours ago, SilverSky said:

:ahh: 

5 hours ago, SilverSky said:

:ahh:x100

Nobody knows what a discount and one performance spot at the beginning of the tracking week would have done.  Or even interviews asking fans to stream.  That is what I meant by holding and not promoting, she did nothing knowing she was getting kicked out.  IOW, she clearly didn't want to challenge her.

5 hours ago, SilverSky said:

:rip::biblio:

11 hours ago, berberocka said:

YASSS CARDI PUNCH!

Wow despacito!!

6 hours ago, SilverSky said:

tenor.gif

This is my last post on the topic.  Number one songs are usually celebrated and performed on talk shows to further their exposure, especially a #1 that is quickly losing steam like lwymmd has been doing.  So my saying Cardi and Taylor "might" have talked is not shade to her.  It shows she has a path to #1 and wanted to make sure there would be no surprises like someone wanting to keep that #1 and start promoting like most artists would. I still think they talked based on all the compliments Cardi has thrown her way in the last week.

Taylor is doing bad outside the US and not as good as she was expected in the US. 

The album will be the same story, me thinks. 

you need some fresh air

I'm literally worried for your health now :biblio:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.