Billboard Charts (June 25 - July 1, 2017)

iHype.

Universal Acclaim and commercial success? Not_everyone_has_that.gif 

Slay Lordle.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• simmnfierzig

• One Nation

• brianc33710

Oh wow! 2 Chainz did way better than estimated. I'm glad Lorde was able to pull through!

29 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Really? I think his pop politics with Taylor, Maroon 5, his handling his past losses with class are going to help along with his critical acclaim, hits, sales, influence and impact

But if not Kendrick, Lorde...I love both albums.

I hope Lorde ends up going platinum in the end.

58bfe8c2596548b4d41cdcdfbf4dc2d3.jpg.gif

You still have to really like the music to vote something for AOTY, i just can't see that happening enough with DAMN. 

And if Bad Blood or that Maroon 5 thing convinced a single voter to give Kendrick more of a chance it's a miracle 

28 minutes ago, JohnGray said:

Yeah tbh. She's the only artist that has a chance to snatch it other than Kendrick 

I wouldnt agree with that at all. Think there are a lot of candidates and no clear favorites so far.

Lorde :clap3:

Katy falling out of the top ten already. :deadbanana: 

YAS Ella!! :jonny: So well deserved.

Also a big congrats to 2 Chainz for overperforming so much! I loved the album. :clap3:

1 hour ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

If this album loses to Ed's album in every possible category during the Grammys I'll riot

I will join u

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

Really? I think his pop politics with Taylor, Maroon 5, his handling his past losses with class are going to help along with his critical acclaim, hits, sales, influence and impact

but in the other hand last year he refused to send his untitled unmastered* album to grammys and joined frank ocean in cricic for grammys overall. I wouldn't be suprised if you won't send this album to grammys again

* - i know it wasn't "real album" album, but still

Omg @ 2 Chainz. That's crazy good for him. 

Congrats to Lorde, great album 

Is Katy Perry going to be in the Top 20?!?!?!? :deadbanana3:

Congrats for the #1 Lorde. :clap3:

Much closer than people thought it would be.

2 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

You still have to really like the music to vote something for AOTY, i just can't see that happening enough with DAMN. 

And if Bad Blood or that Maroon 5 thing convinced a single voter to give Kendrick more of a chance it's a miracle 

I wouldnt agree with that at all. Think there are a lot of candidates and no clear favorites so far.

Divide, Melodrama, and DAMN   certainly seem like favorites for a nod.

chris Stapleton and/or Jason Isbell seem like they could get a bid. Two really good albums.

I hope this isn't Bruno's last week in the top 10. :dancehall: 

I hope this isn't Bruno's last week in the top 10. :dancehall: 

yas teen hottie :clap3: 

3 hours ago, UNNAMI said:

but in the other hand last year he refused to send his untitled unmastered* album to grammys and joined frank ocean in cricic for grammys overall. I wouldn't be suprised if you won't send this album to grammys again

I mean he was robbed by Macklemore for rap album of the year. It's hard to not be critical of the grammys after that :cm:

He is definitely sending DAMN. to the grammys. :1stplace:

Wow how it was so close?!? He is like done much more than predicted. Congratulations for her, great album. 

Wow love to see AOTY overperforming. :clap3: Congrats Lorde!