Pitchfork: Who Should Be Nominated at the 2025 Grammy Awards

Kanes

No billie for SOTY & ROTY? I have to get a cackle in

rfhr14r.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Megan Pete said:

? These are their predictions for what will get nominated and not their personal tastes. JPEGMAFIA has 0 Grammy nominations, how is it delusional to not predict him? Eminem is definitely locked.

I do agree that no Billie in SOTY/ROTY when she's frontrunner is silly

But their personal tastes bleed into their predictions as well. They frame themselves as a publication that embraces the "alternative" with high-brow tastes but then contradict themselves when it comes to rap specifically (the Ice Spice praise alone :deadbanana4:). Their credibility in general is shot

Them not including the obvious winner for SOTY is sending me :rip: BOAF sweetie 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RideOrDie said:

die with a smile and birds of a feather sweeties... 

They really tried it.

Also, no Shaboozy in ROTY when some of the biggest hits make it in there easier than other categories...

Pitchfork is ignoring Cowboy Carter snubs by country awards but thinking she'd get into Best Country album.:coffee2:

6 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

Them not including the obvious winner for SOTY is sending me :rip: BOAF sweetie 

They're so "edgy"

giphy.gif

So Bruno is going to get snubbed now:ahh:

Their weird hate boner for Billie when they give any random lifeless indie pop girl who hums over a lo-fi beat at least a 7.8 :skull: 

It makes me think there's something deeper. Billie represents more alternative sounds being represented in pop than pre-poptimism, so they hold her to a crazy standard.

• Thanks 1

Fortnight has no place in ROTY and SOTY, let's be real for a moment. The song went unnoticed after the first month. 

• Haha 1

Where is Ariana….. 

spacer.png

Edited by Matchatea
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Fortnight has no place in ROTY and SOTY, let's be real for a moment. The song went unnoticed after the first month. 

You realise Bonnie Rait won SOTY for a song none of you here knew about. 

• Haha 1

Charli will get snubbed and then bomb the Grammys.

34 minutes ago, Kingdom said:

You realise Bonnie Rait won SOTY for a song none of you here knew about. 

well, yes. but still, I love Taylor, but fortnight has no place there over huge hits like BOAF and DWAS

3 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

No Billie song in SOTY or ROTY? Pls...

This is why Bitchfork and their reviews became irrelevant and laughable 

Whoever wrote is so incompetent, artist are allowed to have only one nomination in performance category

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.