Pitchfork: Who Should Be Nominated at the 2025 Grammy Awards

Kanes

I need Please Please Please to win SOTY

• Like 2

No Billie song in SOTY or ROTY? Pls...

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

They continue to lose credibility but the best rap album category is pathetic. No JPEGMAFIA mention when he's continuously pushes the sonic boundaries in the rap genre but that terrible Eminem album:rip:

And their passive aggression towards Billie is so :rip:

Let's start with the easy ones. Billie Eilish's first two albums were nominated for Album of the Year (and her debut won the award!), so she'll get nominated. 

Edited by bad guy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bad guy said:

They continue to lose credibility but the best rap album category is pathetic. No JPEGMAFIA mention when he's continuously pushes the sonic boundaries in the rap genre but that terrible Eminem album:rip:

What's their issue with Billie honestly? I still can't believe the HMHAS review, there is absolutely no way that album deserves a score under 7.0

• Like 4

I get that they disliked the album, but not including Birds of a Feather in ROTY & SOTY is so stupid :rip: It's probably even more of an undeniable inclusion than Espresso/Good Luck Babe/Fortnight

• Like 4

"Who SHOULD be nominated" then they go on to say this artist should be nominated because they have been nominated/won several times before :rip: like...

• Thanks 1

Hmmmm I mean I see points but Billie seems like a shoe in for BOAF among a few others I think. There was alot of breakout stars

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Kanes said:

What's their issue with Billie honestly? I still can't believe the HMHAS review, there is absolutely no way that album deserves a score under 7.0

I feel like the writers are torn on her. Half set the bar for her too high due to all the hype she gets and are underwhelmed because of it, while the other half build her hype. Her scores are always mixed because of it. In HMHAS review it even mentions how the album sounds like it was made in their bedroom, after just saying they revolutionized bedroom-pop. So clearly they feel she hasn't elevated herself or something and want her to experiment outside of Finneas. They contradict themselves constantly, but watch when the decade is over they'll rank HMHAS higher than HTE (if they even include her :rip:)

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

No Billie song in SOTY or ROTY? Pls...

They hate Billie

24 minutes ago, bad guy said:

? These are their predictions for what will get nominated and not their personal tastes. JPEGMAFIA has 0 Grammy nominations, how is it delusional to not predict him? Eminem is definitely locked.

I do agree that no Billie in SOTY/ROTY when she's frontrunner is silly

Completely ignoring both DWAS and BOAF is honestly ridiculous :rip:

• Thanks 1

MANNEQUIN ***** FOR BNA??? :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

Texas Hold 'Em SOTY & ROTY? I have to get a cackle in

rfhr14r.gif

• Haha 2

I think they are confusing the words "should" and "will". Cause no way they gave several of those album really low scores and suddenly they "should" be nominated for AOTY 

as much as she deserves it can we all accept charli is not getting nominated and just avoid the disappointment?

Not the Beyonce TikTok hit.

rfhr14r.gif

23 minutes ago, nostalgic said:

Texas Hold 'Em SOTY & ROTY? I have to get a cackle in

rfhr14r.gif

Enjoy the cackle cause that's all you are getting in. 

rfhr14r.gif

Not them snubbing the two of the biggest songs of the year birds of a feather and dwas. I MEAN COME ON DON'T MAKE IT SO OBVIOUS… 

but it wouldn't surprise me if grammys don't even nominate those for the big categories

36 minutes ago, Devin said:

Fortnight SOTY & ROTY? I have to get a cackle in [2]

spacer.png

39 minutes ago, Noodles said:

Fortnight SOTY & ROTY? I have to get a cackle in

rfhr14r.gif

And if I said I agree?

rfhr14r.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.