Poppy shades Grimes

Colmillo

1 hour ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Poppy you will never be as important, as influential, as rich, as controversial, as talented, as weird, as artsy as Grimes :heart:

I Disagree alone takes a fat **** on Grimes' whole discography 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Grimes was so nasty to Poppy during that whole drama. guess karma got her in the end. her music has been sh*t since shacking up with Elon and now she's shilling AI and NFTs :rip:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, playboi said:

She has autism

BYEEEEEE :cool2:

5 minutes ago, noodlelymph said:

I Disagree alone takes a fat **** on Grimes' whole discography 

lmao PLEASE - Kill v Maim > Poppy's try hard existence ty :bam:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

i still can't believe she let that pos c*m in her :biblio:

sfhjjgff :deadbanana2:

i guess we're not getting Play Destroy 2.0

8 minutes ago, modeblock said:

sometimes this forum is extremely weird when it comes to being real about things :rip: her music and her actions are two completely different things... poppy is leagues behind of grimes when it comes to talent & music, it's not even comparable.

also they should be her #1 supporter just because of her current actions and war against Elon Musk and how she is battling to get her children back. 

i guess it's just deep down misogyny with gay men still being men...

• Thumbs Down 1

Idk why the **** you guys are yas queening her for going back to this tired ass schtick as if a judge didn't hit her & Titanic with the book & make it clear she had to stop the Mars Argo/Grocerybag TV cosplay. I hope Mars takes her to court. The shamelessness is disgusting. Savvy fans observed she took subliminal shots at Mars across the Zig campaign but I guess those were too subtle to make a splash so now she's being flagrant about going back to the robot/weird girl bit + dragging bigger celebs into the drama bc her music doesn't make noise so she has to resort to the bullying & the nastiness again. I love a lot of her material but she continues to prove that she's a mean spirited, skin-walking weirdo & she has no boyfriend to blame it on this time. She's a cutthroat ******* & doesn't seem to have a nice bone in her body

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

51 minutes ago, modeblock said:

Whatever you delulus have to say to make that methhead looking weirdo once trapped under Elon's foreskin sound better…

41 minutes ago, LoveInStereo said:

Idk why the **** you guys are yas queening her for going back to this tired ass schtick as if a judge didn't hit her & Titanic with the book & make it clear she had to stop the Mars Argo/Grocerybag TV cosplay. I hope Mars takes her to court. The shamelessness is disgusting. Savvy fans observed she took subliminal shots at Mars across the Zig campaign but I guess those were too subtle to make a splash so now she's being flagrant about going back to the robot/weird girl bit + dragging bigger celebs into the drama bc her music doesn't make noise so she has to resort to the bullying & the nastiness again. I love a lot of her material but she continues to prove that she's a mean spirited, skin-walking weirdo & she has no boyfriend to blame it on this time. She's a cutthroat ******* & doesn't seem to have a nice bone in her body

Kinda funny considering she's still decently big in the metal scene. Collabs with knocked loose, health, and bad omens are no joke btw 

also get over this mars Argo nonsense… was over five years ago and no one cares… 

Edited by noodlelymph

Poppy gets respect in the metal scene meanwhile the entire EDM community laughs and mocks grimes for completely flopping several times at trying to be a "DJ" 

it's giving 2017 Poppy

can she make pop music again please? :jonny4:

8 minutes ago, noodlelymph said:

Poppy gets respect in the metal scene

:bibliahh:

6 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

:bibliahh:

5 minutes ago, noodlelymph said:

At least Grimes can headline a DJ set at Coachella. Poppy can't do the same, she can't headline a metal set at Coachella. Learn the difference. Grimes's set for weekend 2 was beyond perfect too. Actual GP comments were just praising her for being cute and enjoying being there. Don't post videos with 10K views here in which incels mindlessly bashing a woman as always... don't act like you don't know how trashy that community is.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.