Why do so many people continue to buy Iphones like its 2007 ? Galaxy is much better.

MoonGoodandHappy

1 minute ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

You don't have the right to talk about Androids if you used a Xiaomi then upgraded to an iPhone.

Uh oh, the smartphone police is here.

• Haha 2

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kayseri Mantisi

• MoonGoodandHappy

• Breathe On Moi

• Virgos Groove

4 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

Uh oh, the smartphone police is here.

Yes I am, let me write it again. You don't have the right to trash Androids if you used used an entry level Samsung or cheap Chinese brands such as Xiaomi then upgraded to an iPhone :rip: make it make sense.....

1 minute ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Yes I am, let me write it again. You don't have the right to trash Androids if you used used an entry level Samsung or cheap Chinese brands such as Xiaomi then upgraded to an iPhone :rip: make it make sense.....

I can't read what you wrote, can you send it over iMessage?

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Virgos Groove said:

I can't read what you wrote, can you send it over iMessage?

Yes, what's your number?

3 hours ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

this was once again because of Apple being late in adapting latest technology & refusing to add RCS support to their phones. they finally added it with iOS 18 so it shouldn't be a problem anymore (can't believe that we're celebrating their slowness on technology... but still something i guess 👏🏻)

https://www.android.com/get-the-message/

apple's rotten right to the core period

• Thanks 1

i had one of the flagship samsung galaxy phones as my first phone, idk what number/model it was but i HATED it. it was so clunky and slow and compared unfavourably to whatever iphone my dad had at the time. also i like the familiarity and really don't care too much about being able to customise things i guess.

but also i'm not going to upgrade my phone every time a new iphone comes out. i've had an iphone 13 pro max for almost three years now and in terms of longevity it's by far the best phone i've had, i really don't see a need to upgrade for at least another year.

Edited by Gelato

I ditch iPhone a few years ago, now I completely happy with my Galaxy S24U. Superior camera, fast, reliable and most important  - you can install and customize whatever you want, meanwhile Apple keeps you like prisoner in ios :giraffe:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

honestly the only reason I got iPhone 16 as opposed to Samsung 2 days ago is because my boyfriend told me we won't be able to facetime anymore if I won't get an iPhone

11 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

+351 12 15 18 4 5 9 19 15 22 5 18

are you dumb :deadbanana4: you really thought you did something what is this :rip: i'm sure an iPhone wouldn't let you do this in seconds without even leaving the app

EaFTmsL.jpeg

• Haha 7

iphones are prettier and i like my airpods

anyways let me read that samsung red flag thread for a midnight kii

Why I keep reading Android as Antonoff, I was like wtf he has got to do with this?

Anyways iPhone is much much better. 

If I had a iPhone for 20 years I would get tired of it too. 

The real question is how have you been on atrl for just as long and not get sick of it :suburban:

It's the status quo especialy for murikans 

Agree, samsung is definitely better :clap3:

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Thanks 1

It's about what each individual is used to. I prefer iPhones' design so I've had iPhones for over a decade and I won't switch.

One thing that is holding me back is the green line issue which usually occur after a year or two with the Samsung flagship phones.

I've experienced that with my XS Max but that was like 5 years after purchase and I was due another phone anyway.

I don't want a thousand dollar phone to just last me a year or two.

• Confused 1

I swapped from iPhone after being a loyal iPhone user since its release to Pixel back in 2020. Currently have a Pixel 8a and I vastly prefer it, despite being deeply integrated otherwise (predominantly Mac user) in the Apple ecosystem.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ATRLers are like eat the rich this unethical billionaires that and then stan phone companies and fight over which phone brand is superior (among many other hypocrisies)

• Haha 2

Firstly, iOS is better.

Secondly, no viruses.

Thirdly, iPhones don't blow up.

3 hours ago, Venice B said:

Want a hit thread? Just make one of these dumb iphone x android ones and watch it blow up.

Hey sweetie, if you don't like my topic, go write your own!

SBvLt.gif

• Haha 1

just use what you want and let others use what they want. idk why people are so bothered which device someone else uses.

ive been samsung/android user for years and am thinking of switching to apple/iphone

cant handle the lag after some times of usage anymore

only thing that bothers me about iphone that lately they allow too much to the user, making the homepage look like a cheap ass android knock off. prefer when it wasnt so customizable and had the original iphone look

The real tea is the Google Pixel. The same specs as a Samsung but like £200 cheaper.

I can't imagine caring about what phones other people have though

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.