Melania Trump serves for her new book promo

Smarticle

https://x.com/melaniatrump/status/1841806743216537870

"Individual freedom is a fundamental principle that I safeguard. Without a doubt, there is no room for compromise when it comes to this essential right that all women possess from birth: individual freedom. What does my body, my choice really mean?"

Thoughts?

pyTOSc8.gif

• Haha 3

soft-launching her divorce like this is sending me I'm sorry

dPzesyS.gif

• Haha 6

An October surprise divorce please queen 

you could go from villain to hero 

Edited by Dula Peep
  • Haha 2

spacer.png

No one is falling for this feckless cvnt's lies and tricks. She has orange poo all over her like the other spineless republicans kissing the orange lunatic's spray tanned hole. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

now that her son is off to college, now is the perfect time for her to escape his ass Katie Holmes-style

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

shes is totally trapped in this marriage/contract... 

She looks like a deep fake tbh :gaycat1:

"live performance" :rip:

• Haha 3

you know she usually looks like a blood clot to me, but here she is serving cvnt I fear :jonny:

I used to despise her (and I think she's done some despicable things) but I'm like an inch away from a bit of ironic stanning at this point because who else is doing this??? :deadbanana2:

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

I used to despise her (and I think she's done some despicable things) but I'm like an inch away from a bit of ironic stanning at this point because who else is doing this??? :deadbanana2:

when the book comes out alongside the divorce papers being served live on a rally and she admits she was in cahoots with the obamas and has been secretly poisoning trump everyday :jonny: serve a bit miss melania

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

the dramatic ass lighting, the vague monologue, the genshin impact music….what is this hunny 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

I don't really care. Do you?

spacer.png

It's a ploy to convince conservative women who are concerned about abortion that Trump won't take away all their abortion rights since his wife supports it, without Trump having to say it himself

19 minutes ago, Megan Pete said:

It's a ploy to convince conservative women who are concerned about abortion that Trump won't take away all their abortion rights since his wife supports it, without Trump having to say it himself

🎯

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.