Media: "Why Is Lady Gaga So Boring All of a Sudden?"

Xtina23

The media is absolutely trying it. They love her one minute and hate her the next. They need to stop. 

Let Gaga do what she wants to do. 

• Thanks 1

So dramatic. This is a very blown out of proportion reaction to a surprise release Jazz album that will be overshadowed by an actual Pop era in a matter of days.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

When she was being over-the-top for her last two press tours she was consistently dunked on for being too "embarrassing and try-hard", now she's more confident in her craft as an actor and careful in her approach and seems to be at a great place in her life, she's "boring". There's no way this woman can win with annoying white gays who just write dumb **** like this for clicks :rip:

Love that she doesn't gaf anymore and chooses to stay off the grid unless there's something to promote.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

She still has her Gaga moments tbh 

After ARTPOP was when I stopped stanning and never returned and that's fine.

• Thanks 2

She has been boring for a while, tbh.

The fact that the "Gaga" persona was unoriginal is part of why she has lost the it factor. 

Nowadays (right before the FaD promo started) she has been dressing like a boring Hollywood diva, and not even at her peak. Four or five very good looks in the last two months cannot salvage years of trainwreck.

Nevertheless, I have been kind of optimistic for the album, maybe she can redeem herself. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, KennethPettyGang said:

Nicki took her star power and longevity :michael: 

spacer.png

And did what with it?

Whatever she does, people will hate on her. I have a feeling she just can't do right nowdays. Kinda sad Joker was not at least a minor hit for her, bcs this hate train is just exsausting. 

The person who wrote this article spends the day blocking anyone on twitter that corrects what he got wrong but anyway he clearly wasn't around when Gaga rose to fame and articles were asking to see the "normal Gaga". Now we wanted eccentric looks for 16 consecutive years? That's what's boring.

I'm thankful to be a fan of someone who keeps things exciting and unpredictable since Day 1.

• Like 1

They either say shes doing the most or shes boring. Its hard to balance between those two

Her press tours and acceptance speeches for ASIB and HOG were so cringe. We should be praising her for this press tour. 

It's weird how Christina Aguilera stans seem invested in dragging Lady Gaga these days.

OT: She's not « boring » for playing in a bad movie. I have a feeling her LG7 era will be good. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.